Reviews for Trapped
Anonymous chapter 9 . 4/2
Duncan's dad is a huge racist and a jerk AND HE'S A POLICEMAN!
Anonymous chapter 7 . 4/2
is Duncan like stalking Courtney or something?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/2
the place they're in is amazingly racist
Hi
FanficWriterJazzy411 chapter 31 . 2/12
1. My guts tellin' me that that she's falling in the L word with Duncan :D
2. Yes Yes... wait let me think... YES!
3. I probably shouldn't have but...Heh-heh...yes x3
4. I had a feeling something brutal would happen. I felt really bad for everyone.
5. In a lack of grammar put into one word... Duh!
6. I was hoping they wouldn't. Phew. Too bad they shot at the school full of children o.o
ChloeRhiannonX chapter 31 . 2/8
There was some cute Duncney that had me all 'Aww' and then the end had me all 'D:' Jim and Mr. M need to get what's coming to them!
ChloeRhiannonX chapter 12 . 1/16
Whoops forgot to review this one...
THEY CAN'T SEGREGATE JOES!
ChloeRhiannonX chapter 30 . 1/16
This is it. This is my last chapter and I am now all caught up. And crying. All caught up and crying. I feel very attached to Beatrice now...like, it's only been a couple of chapters but now I can't remember what this story was like without her in it. She needs to make a reappearance!
This story has been amazing from start to...whatever point this is! You've somehow made this story feel so real, and I truly love it. Your characterization is on point, your writing is on point, your updating...eh, we can't all be perfect XD But seriously, I am so looking forward to what this story holds come the future chapters. I am really sad to not have this to read anymore...
ChloeRhiannonX chapter 29 . 1/16
It's come to my attention that I only have one chapter left of this D:
ChloeRhiannonX chapter 28 . 1/16
Holy shit balls!
ChloeRhiannonX chapter 27 . 1/16
Ooft, shirtless Duncan! And high Beatrice sounds like fun XD
ChloeRhiannonX chapter 26 . 1/16
Oooo Beatrice...and Awh, Courtney forgives Duncan at last :D
ChloeRhiannonX chapter 25 . 1/16
Well this was exciting! Beatrice is still a bitch...but a bitch with secrets? Also yay Danny's coming home!
ChloeRhiannonX chapter 24 . 1/16
Ooooo Duncan's in trouble with Courtney! Glad LeShawna and Courtney made up :D
ChloeRhiannonX chapter 23 . 1/16
Did Duncan just turn into Elsa? Conceal, don't feel? XD But I feel like Beatrice is gonna be trouble.