Reviews for Trapped
thank you for updating! please contine
PrincessPoisonIvyOfficial chapter 14 . 4/5
Bless Medgar’s heart and soul.

Anyways, I love this story. The accuracy to the time period, Duncney...I am just overall enjoying the story and have immersed myself into it.

Keep writing! -J
Mr. Aanonymous chapter 31 . 1/13
We have missed you. i'm glad your back and the relationship between courtney and duncan are progressing in a healthy way for both of them.

now as much as people, in-universe and out, are concerned with duncan's parents finding out about their relationship, no one has even touched how courtney's family would respond to duncan. the delinquent ne'er do well son of the corrupt townie sherrif that has been harassing and terrifying their community for who knows how long.

i'm curious to see how that'll play out.

before i go i'd just like it be known that my offer of writing a courtney-duncan lemon still stands if you want it.
Dictator Mags chapter 33 . 1/13
I get pretty excited every time an update comes along! You've written this story really well; and I'm always a sucker for historical fiction so this is perfect for me! XD

1.) Sleeping together seems to be the obvious answer. I could definitely see Duncan's intent being something more innocent though... cuddling?
2.) I'm honestly not sure about this one. If race wasn't an issue for them, their whole relationship would be different. If we're talking about a more secure location, I could see the possibility for them taking it further.
3.) It's been a while since I've read a lot of this story (I remember certain details, but I'll have to reread the whole story sometime to remember everything). My gut says that Mr. Meyers is suspicious.
4.) I feel like it's a 50-50 chance that he suspects. Again, I'd have to go back and read to find my evidence for my guess (unfortunately, that'll have to wait until tomorrow at least; I work all day today).
5.) Given that this is a story, I feel like Scott is indeed at the party.
6.) Scott seems to be the obvious answer. There's always the possibility of it being some surprise antagonist. IDK who, but the possibility's there.
Chante chapter 33 . 12/1/2017
Missed you! Hoping more chapters soon.
Guest chapter 33 . 11/8/2017
MISSED YOU SO MUCH KEEP WRITING I LOVE THIS STORY
Wallz chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
AHH! I am so happy you are finishing this story, I've been looking forward to it and I am so happy you are back!:) :) I love it!
Cam15 chapter 33 . 11/5/2017
I am in love with this and I've been waiting for this to be updated you have no idea how happy I am thank you for making this the romance is so touching thank you for updating and I really appreciate it and I can't wait for the next update!
Cam15 chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
I love this story I was waiting so long for this story to get updated and your other ones your so awesome you have no idea how happy I am thank you so much Im really looking forward to the next update?
Mr. Aanonymous chapter 33 . 11/5/2017
First off, glad to hear from you again.

1. Hard to say, other's have been gone longer and still found their way to fanfiction again.

2. hell yes we did.

was good. Nice, charmingly romantic, and a good light chapter considering how this story was going.

4. hey, i've been meaning to ask... did they actually do it? Because if they did i'm all for it. Hell if you'd like i'd be happy to write the lemon for them.

... well maybe depends on the execution

6. Just concerned. Considering how much of a helicopter parent you're portrayed linda as...

7. it could use a bit more detail. and the parts from Duncan's pov seemed unnecessary. But other than that, it was fantastic.
Robyn chapter 32 . 7/11/2016
Update it. I love this story so much and it can't end in this way, please
citlali chapter 18 . 4/28/2016
They r in the kkk
citlali chapter 5 . 4/27/2016
Okay the story is good ,but I don't like how they r being racist.
Guest chapter 31 . 2/13/2016
You do a pretty good job of pointing out some of the intricacies and issues with interracial dating (some of which still remain). Dating a white guy for a while,his mother had the gal to assume I was sex obsessed and a troublemaker because I'm Chicana.
Bamonbitch chapter 4 . 12/23/2015
I love the way you wrote Courtney and how she stood up to heather w so much ease and confidence! This is my fav chapter so far