Reviews for Pain Prevention
hellishrose chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I always love to see Ziva being vulnerable infront of Tony, her letting her guard down is so very intimate. I love the story you crafted and you did it in such a way that felt very natural and true to the characters! Bravo
ahtlolehvahd chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
i love your writing.
chrissym453 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
This was adorable. I loved it! :D
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Awww. Very sweet. And high-on-painkillers!Ziva is a riot.
Ink On Paper chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Oh.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

Perhaps the sweetest thing I've read in a while.

Bravo!
Slice chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Love it, but that's not surprising because I always love your writing! Thanks.
Caillynn Mastyn chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Very cute :)
naTIVAlu chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
HA! I LOVE your sense of humor :D

Have you been watching "Corporal Punishment"? :P that was my immidiate thought the moment I read that question, "How many fingers do I have?" I've always adored his finging fingers.

"What color is this?"
"Blue."
"Are you sure?"
Awesome.

Also, the igloo in ther mouth. And the pillow. And just overall, Ziva on pain killers is a fantastic picture. I'd give a lot to see that on the show.

madcloisfan chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Please tell me that u have a sequal written already or just starting it because i would love 2 c what happens in the morning. Loved it.
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
PLEASE TELL ME SHE WILL REMEMBER THIS IN THE MORNING.

But seriously dude, stop writing. I'm having a hard enough time catching up with reviewing as it is.
... No, I'm kidding. Keep writing, please! Just maybe publish with bigger durations in between :P

I noticed that the dentist is Hispanic :P but GEEZ, that receptionist. Why is she so hostile? Comment cards are a good thing! Also, your Hispanic dentist needs to buy stronger anaesthetic.

I never really understood what's involved in a root canal procedure, lol.

I wanted to laugh at the water spilling into Ziva's lap, too :P

"You be my pillow." FNHIEOPFNSJFLS ZIVA HEY YOUR SHIPPER HEART SHOWS WHEN YOU'RE HIGH

And her asking what colour Tony's shirt is reminds me of how I'm always asking one of my kids what colour is 'bed' (for their nap-time) is ... he tends to cry to get his way if you don't make him smile first, and he doesn't like sleeping :/

Well, there's my little titbit for the day.

Poor Ziva, not being able to avoid the toothache even while asleep :( I really need to know how bad that toothache is!

"An igloo in my mouth." Seriously, Ziva!

AND THEN SHE WANTS HIM TO SLEEP WITH HER-IN THE SAME BED AS HER, I MEAN-AND HE'S UNCOMFORTABLE BUT HE DOES IT AND HIS STOMACH IS SQUISHY AND SHE LOVES HIM AND HE LOVES HER BACK.

And I really want you to continue this just so we'll know what the morning after is like :P but that will probably be angsty and I will hate you for updating so soon anyway, so never mind, lol.

Hilarious fic! :P

-Sophie
oldmoviewatcher chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
This was sweet! Not sweet enough for a full on root canal, but definitely sweet. One thing I would suggest is to give more detail with Tony being at work without Ziva. Such as her calling him in the middle of the day or something.
Over all, good job!
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Awww, adorable! Very sweet story:)
ClaireBear1982 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Lmao! That was so cute!
prince-bishop chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
good story, Tony now you know how your team mates feel when you are high on painkillers and saying daft things.
Katherine Rekka chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
that was really sweet! thank you for writing