Reviews for A Twist to In the Midst of Strangers
TheNaggingCube chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
Great story idea, would have enjoyed seeing this one as an episode.

Love your OC Councilman, nicely done.
McMoni chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
Oh, I loved it!
Such a good story, with suspence, action and a bit of fun!
And the line "Okay, what's-his-name, let's get you taken care of."
Oh my, I almost fell of the chair from laughter!

Thank you!
Cruelest Sea chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
Loved this story!
Mounty Swiss chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
Being surrounded by men mainly I notice the prevalence of men in this story... and quite a few of them are 'machos'. You show a profound knowledge about the topic ;-)
little purple butterflies chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
Great last chapter! I loved Rhinelander stopping Cranston, you really succeeded in bringing the character to life! The "what's-his-name" bit at the end was lovely, it really fells like the story has come full circle. Great job!
Autumrose chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
Wonderful story, I love Mike and whats his name. LOL, Im not sure whats going on with fanfiction haven't been getting my notifications im glad I check on my favorites, looking forward to more of your stories
Tanith2011 chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
Absolutely loved this! You had Skowlownowski down to a tee!

Kelly?! Ha! That was just the icing on this terrific story. I could just picture Steve's face as well as hear Mike's voice as he teases him.

You also had just the right level of H/C mixed in with all the action and drama. Mike's emotions and reactions were portrayed strongly and definitely in tune with the series.

Loved the way Rhinelander helped Mike by taking down Cranston and Mike's "strategy" to get the crook into spilling his guts was something he would very likely come up with.

The humor and banter toward the end was great and provided some comic relief to the suspenseful opening.

All in all, another fine piece to add to your collection, meixel :-)
Tanith2011 chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
This may be a shorter chapter but it was packed with all good things that left me wanting more. I hope Mike will be alright.
Mounty Swiss chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
Mike, be careful when you leave Steve alone!
All sorts of things can happen to that particular inspector when he is on his own...
little purple butterflies chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
Great chapter! Of course Cranston's not just gonna leave for our heros to be saved easily. :) Can't wait for the next chapter!
princessesmeralda chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
As always another great story!
Autumrose chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Liking the story, hope you update again soon
Mounty Swiss chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
That Cranston character is quite smart... I'm afraid (or: hoping?) he could cause further trouble.
Great writing.
mcatB chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
Shout out to David Bowie! Good chapter. I like the Councilman taking care of Steve - using his military experience. I also enjoyed the Steve/Mike banter. Thanks!
little purple butterflies chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
I'm so glad you continued this piece! Another great chapter, I really love the banter and the Heterochromia bit, of course does Steve know the name while Mike doesn't! :) So looking forward to the next chapter!