Reviews for Seasons' Change
queenlaur chapter 9 . 11/8
Baby Tooth Joins Jack, love that idea!
queenlaur chapter 4 . 11/6
I couldn't stop reading, the idea is morbid and more then a bit spooky but you did it in a way that made Jamie and his friend's caring attitude and knowledge of the 'find' that it balanced out with comfort and mystery.(the mystery not for us but for the forensics team.)

If you do a sequel or follow up to this chapter I'd like to see how the proper burial is handled and if Jack's pond is saved as a historical landmark or something.
queenlaur chapter 3 . 11/6
Sad and sweet at the same time. Nice work on Jack being both a big brother and a father figure to Peter. I never thought about Jack helping Peter in this way, then again the idea that the lost boy/girls were dead was something that didn't cross my mind. That idea, however,makes a lot of sense!
Kangarooney chapter 15 . 11/5
Jamie? He didn't even cross my mind. I totally thought that the man in the moon had died. Huh. Mainly because the last part mentioned how they wanted the night to pass and the day would bring something new... typically they like the night because Manny is there.

Anyway, love the ficlets, good job!

-Kangarooney-
keirstinpaige chapter 11 . 6/2
*uncontrollable sobbing*
me: what?! I'm not crying! Y-You're crying!
Lily D. Cave chapter 6 . 4/18
I could live my live much happier if you made a chapter were Bunny teaches Jack how to be a pooka, that would make my day (week, year?) You would make me very happy!
ScarletNightFury chapter 4 . 2/23
*sobs incessantly*
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 13 . 2/13
Totally way to cute how it is described through the point of view of an elf
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 11 . 2/13
Damn, tissue certainly needed
Sky chapter 4 . 12/3/2015
Oh
Wow
OO
That was...completely amazing. I am SO angry with the people who took Jack's bones, but it was beautifully written and is an incredible idea. Thank you for writing this. :)
CMBrockett chapter 14 . 12/2/2015
I want to see them when they find out about both his death and his yeti and other mythical transformations... Can we have those?
Master of the Hellish Yard chapter 15 . 11/30/2015
Dear Dark Inu Fan:

This chapter was a little harder to follow than some of the others, though I realise its ambiguous nature lends to that more strongly than it would in other places.

This fic is very enjoyable. I've quite liked seeing this no-romance, lack-of-trust and trust-building side, since I think a lot of people tend to forget that Jack's trust would have been a fragile, hard-to-change thing.

A lovely piece of work.

Regards,
Master of the Hellish Yard
Guest chapter 6 . 10/11/2015
good story yet change the chapters name it worried me u make them a couple and then i would stop reading it name it like little brother or nap or something of the like
Guest chapter 9 . 9/9/2015
I like this a LOT
Guest chapter 11 . 7/22/2015
Once I saw the title, I knew it would be the song from Anastasia!