Reviews for Seasons' Change
Sky chapter 4 . 12/3/2015
Oh
Wow
OO
That was...completely amazing. I am SO angry with the people who took Jack's bones, but it was beautifully written and is an incredible idea. Thank you for writing this. :)
CMBrockett chapter 14 . 12/2/2015
I want to see them when they find out about both his death and his yeti and other mythical transformations... Can we have those?
Master of the Hellish Yard chapter 15 . 11/30/2015
Dear Dark Inu Fan:

This chapter was a little harder to follow than some of the others, though I realise its ambiguous nature lends to that more strongly than it would in other places.

This fic is very enjoyable. I've quite liked seeing this no-romance, lack-of-trust and trust-building side, since I think a lot of people tend to forget that Jack's trust would have been a fragile, hard-to-change thing.

A lovely piece of work.

Regards,
Master of the Hellish Yard
Guest chapter 6 . 10/11/2015
good story yet change the chapters name it worried me u make them a couple and then i would stop reading it name it like little brother or nap or something of the like
Guest chapter 9 . 9/9/2015
I like this a LOT
Guest chapter 11 . 7/22/2015
Once I saw the title, I knew it would be the song from Anastasia!
LunarCatNinja chapter 15 . 6/28/2015
I love it! This story is wonderful!
Zyenna chapter 15 . 4/21/2015
Aaaw... I love this I laughed and cried with several of the chapters... It is fantastic!
Wolof chapter 6 . 4/2/2015
I cried in the bedmate one. I swear I did. Please do a follow up on it. If you don't I will steal your idea and run with it. Do a follow up so I don't have to do a bunch of work!
ben123456123 chapter 15 . 3/15/2015
More please!
SweetToothForLife chapter 14 . 3/6/2015
oh thank goodness this isn't frostbite or jackrabbit
SweetToothForLife chapter 4 . 3/5/2015
oh shit
Happy Camper27 chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
To be honest, I have a question about this one. I mean, with the Northern and Southern Hemispheres, it's always winter /somewhere/, right? So why would Jack sleep...?
anyway, I'm looking forward to reading more!
sprinkles888 chapter 15 . 1/29/2015
Oh my heart. It hurts. But in a wonderful way. I looooveeeee your writing so much! Ahhhhhhh!

I love this story so much. (‿)
Melancholy's Sunshine chapter 15 . 1/28/2015
So for a comic relief chapter, why doesn't Jack test if Santa really does prefer Coke over Pepsi? Leave two cans (or bottles) somewhere he will see them, on his desk, in the kitchen, by the globe, you name it. Then everyone would know the truth.