Reviews for When Worlds Collide
Update immediately, please!
ILoveAnime89 chapter 26 . 11/26/2013
Loved it.
nairn1572 chapter 26 . 11/6/2013
think it has been hinted at that sabo is alive and with dragon when he saved him.
Nitishu chapter 26 . 9/7/2013
TT_TT Stupid sad ending that isn't even accurate because Sabo escaped in canon and didn't actually ever die but it looked like he did.
Nitishu chapter 24 . 9/7/2013
I watched helplessly as Ace and Willow teamed up to reach me - I think you meant to say Luffy there sweetie.
Nitishu chapter 22 . 9/7/2013
Well there it is Problem 3 fixed, and completely understandable.
Nitishu chapter 21 . 9/7/2013
There are a lot of inconsistencies in this chapter. For one; Ace is logia, and Willow knew that, so she wouldn't be worried about him getting hurt. Another thing is that Thatch wasn't killed on the enemy ship, but back on their ship while deciding what to do with it, and Blackbeard snuck up behind him. Ace only found out later. Last but not least, why didn't Willow try to stop him? I didn't see her anywhere in the opposition to him leaving and going towards unknown danger.

Please note that I'm just trying to point out things constructively rather than just say the first sentence I wrote and then walk away... figuratively. All the same, maybe you'll do a Willow pov next chapter and change the last inconsistency for all I know, but the other two will likely remain.
Nitishu chapter 20 . 9/5/2013
Hey man, when offered face-cake, you take it.
Nitishu chapter 12 . 9/5/2013
Never doubt the power of the pleasepleaseplease.
Nitishu chapter 9 . 9/5/2013
HA! Loss by sleep attack - called it :P
Nitishu chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
"Mera mera no me." It's "Mi" not "Me"
Mi means fruit. "Mera Mera" is a Japanese onomatopoeia of the noise fire makes when it burns.
In the english Viz dub it's FLAME-FLAME FRUIT! XP You probably already knew that though.
Nitishu chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
Hehehe... art
Nitishu chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
I'm Zzzzzz -_-'
Nitishu chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Ace can't win an eating contest because he'd fall asleep in the middle of it :P