Reviews for Noah of Cycle
TEAM SasuNaruHina chapter 4 . 9/3
Why cant we have a little bit of all of Allen x Road, Allen x Tyki, and Allen x Lulu?
Maybe they can find a way to share Allen...(Maybe separate endings for each paring at the end...)
I'm not much of an Allen x Lulu fan, but i'd be willing to see how they'd play out together.
I love Road x Allen & Allen x Tyki stories! (Even more when the author allows them to share Allen)
It be easy to please Rollen & Poker Pair fans by just putting them three together (Tyki x Allen x Road)
Either way, I really hope you'll continue to write this story.
GhettoZorcress chapter 1 . 7/14
more plz
flamedark145 chapter 4 . 6/17
If you are looking for the idea of Allen's room, then I think it will be white. It's simply white. Somehow I find it appropriate with Allen's personality.
Anyway, I like the idea of your story, the Pocker pair, but I still want some lightness between Neah and Allen, I'm interested in Neah's affection towards Allen (Oh, that's just my personal opinion)
Looking forward to updating the story soon, I'm looking forward to it
Cutiepie120048 chapter 4 . 6/17
I think...Allen and Kanda!

And if that isn't the option, then Allen and Tyki!

Keep Up The Good Work~!
XxjosexX01 chapter 4 . 6/14
hola amigo, actualiza tu historia me muero de ansiedad esperando la siguiente historia y sobre la pareja por que no pones la Road (obviamente), Lulubell y tal vez Klaud Nine digo ya que es hermosa, poderosa y tiene un alto rango que podría ayudar a Allen.

pero claro que es tu decisión pero lo principal por favor actualiza la historia.
Possibly-a-bit-obsessed chapter 5 . 5/14
Please update. PLEASE. it just so good_
piggyshoes chapter 1 . 3/30
PLEASE Update this story is amaz-balls! I'm literally dying!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/21/2015
This..is..awesome!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/22/2015
This story would be so much better of I knew what was going on
LavieTyme chapter 5 . 8/18/2015
Your visuals are beautiful, enticing. I love your thought sequences as well. Overall, your writing runs very smoothly. I hope this will continue.
Diana chapter 5 . 5/2/2015
PLEASE CONTINUE!
typhoon-voidhog95 chapter 5 . 4/13/2015
i hope whatever is stopping you from updating gets better soon because this is a good story one that i have re-read over and over a few times
Felina the nekomimi chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Ok let me get this straight. Allen himself is a noah but yet he has another noah inside his head too? How is that even possible? We have a noah inside a noah that for some reason has innocence...So we have a noah thats a host to another noah...fuck...my brain hurts. (Great now I have a headache)
KittyKat-ChanChan chapter 5 . 12/27/2014