Reviews for Digimon Accel Stream Season 2
Kanius chapter 30 . 8/6/2015
Taking a break from writing the next DKai chapter to review this. Though short, this was neat closure. It finished parts off but sets up future plots for that tie-in movie, D-Reaper's Fury, and the 2-part duel gaiden.

Ken has seen a lot of crazy things happen to him through these two seasons and our collab fics. From meeting friends from two other dimensions, learning of his past, discovering his sibling, and dealing with a slew of many villains. Always enjoyed his retorts against bad guys. Can't wait to develop his and Christina/Orcus' romantic relationship.

Seems his feud with Yamato is far from done, which is understandable for reasons. Liked his post-story narration and obviously taking cues from the main characters in my fics. That's a nice touch.

I'll do my best using Ken in future stories. Good you stuck through finishing this story. Congrats on ending the main story with just the tie-in movie left to finish Accel Stream.

Take care and here's to more partnerships!
JNaegi chapter 30 . 8/6/2015
And we get the "normal" end of this story!

Have to say that was a ride, from Ken dealing with Grail and the evolites to developing severe grudges with Terumi, Future Charon. Along with discovering his own origins and even finding a romantic partner with Christina/Orcus.

Will be entertaining when he does goes back to that world with Venus and the rest; now I feel bad for Alderic and Caster...

You stuck through you story dude so be proud this is how it ends before getting to the "true" ending. Ya know, like Hyperdimension Neptunia! XD

Should be good on what happens when it gets to that point after K's 3rd season of Kai.

Until than chaosblazer.
Ford1114 chapter 30 . 8/6/2015
This is it, the end of Accel Stream’s main story after a 5 year run. Here’s the epilogue.

Kensuke has some crazy days, and hopes he’ll get a chance to have a rematch with Yamato. Speaking of Yamakins, yes he must have hate Ken MUCH MORE than Omega X. Nice DBZ Abridged reference.

Ah, Ken has a narration of himself, including new Yugioh cards and closes with one of his fave songs.

Overall, your stories are okay, but still your grammar and spelling issues still needs work. Nice to see more involvement such as that movie fic you told us despite Kensuke will be a guest character from here on.

Oh, you forgot to put your commentary of how you inspired Ken/Dramon X from Gundam 00 and other past inspirations for your stories, unless you decide not too..

Other than that, glad I gotten involve with you and here’s hope for the end of summer.
Generic Reviewer chapter 30 . 8/6/2015
This was a satisfying epilogue. It was short but it got things done.

Not much else to say other than "later days".

*N's Farewell plays*
darkstarj13 chapter 29 . 5/20/2015
Nice finally. Crazy battle to the finish
JNaegi chapter 29 . 5/18/2015
That was a big battle. Always knew Ken would break the universe, maybe that should be a new nickname for him "universe breaker"?

A full on war with some cool scenarios of the Justice League, Avengers (Aww no Black Widow? Come on show some love for Black Widow, she needs the support that Marvel ain't giving her LOL!) Tenchi Muyo Universe gang and some others.

Yes, Slade and his crew are back and damn, that darkness god gave Yamakins a whammy! He isn't going to forget that...so in a way this battle is a precursor to his descent into darkness?

Kuiper Senshi finally remember their past lives and all that is explained. Man Ken being linked to the Kuiper's is still effing big in my head...irony is a bitch in a way given he's part of the SM world and how he had issues of Sailor Moon previously with that damn tiara! LOL!

Pluto/Titinamon were a good fusion and finally sealed "the whore". Damn this future version was to cray-cray, give me the present version of her any day but this version had her peaks.

Just be happy she didn't become Terumi's baby mama! I mean if Charon and that digimon can have a kid in Ford's story why not a Terumi/Charon baby to stir up trouble? XD

Yay Kirby! Had me shocked that Athena would have kept that pink chub alien!

Nice OST for the chapter.

Good colab fellas. You come a long way Chaos, don't get stage fright now to finish. XD

Peace.
Generic Reviewer chapter 29 . 5/17/2015
This was a more satisfying ending than the actual DoC final battle. When you and Kanius work together miracles happen.

Glad I used "God Knows" from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

Time for the epilogue. Also as much as torturing Charon for all eternity is a good punishment and all this gives me some ominous feelings about a BelialMyotismon version/someone freeing her from the abyss. Well at least it won't be as random as the actual 02 vampire.

Later days!
Kanius chapter 29 . 5/17/2015
It was a pleasure to help you finish this long chapter. We sure made it longer than expected. Might as well have been three chapters, lol.

The Chaos War sure lived up to its name. A lot of craziness happened with the inclusion of other dimension characters. The Justice League (DCAU), the Avengers (EMH), Godzilla, Shaman King, Teen Titans, the Power Rangers, Tenchi Muyo, Sonic & Shadow, and even Kirby are all in on the rumble. Like Ford said, most of these are from the pre-2010s. Could've been more chaotic if we added more other dimension heroes.

Funny reaction from Terriermon when he sees Charon Hydra Mode. Likewise, Takato and Gallantmon's reaction to Godzilla. Liked the shocked reactions towards the surprise guests. Mars and Hiei recognize the JL; which reminds me if I'll ever show a gaiden of the fire couple in the JLU universe before going back to fight ChaosMillenniummon. There's also the YYGDM members in those other dimensions.

Besides Charon and Jishikitori X clones, we had the four Yagami clones. Yep, we got Omega X and Superman team-up. Celesta X and Houou Mars make two Yagamis their bitches. No roided up Ascendant will ever beat a cosmic bird who can eat suns.

Ah, the meeting with Metalla X and Blazer was something else, wasn't it? This humiliation plants the seeds to Yamato's heel turn in Kai Season 3.

After Ken takes a planet-busting blow from the Hydra, the Kuipers remember their past. Ken takes out the last Yagami clone and then becomes Cosmic Impulse Mode.

Thanks to Sonic and Shadow's Chaos Control, they hold Hydra Mode in place. Ken and Titaniamon CM wreck shop inside the beast's body and tear Future Charon out. Although Ken would've loved to end her, Pluto sealed Future Charon's fate, which I think is much crueler (but more deserving) to the chaos witch. And with that, by bye remnant of Charon. Chaos is a different story.

Metalla X gets the last laugh and finishes what's left of Greil.

With that, the Evolite saga and the Chaos War is finally over.

Now comes closure to Ken's story. The AS tie-in movie to be the last part to be written. Let's get that epilogue as soon as possible.
Ford1114 chapter 29 . 5/17/2015
This is it, the final war of your main story. I'm typing this while seeing a college graduation.

That's a lot of crossover heroes appear such as Godzilla (much to their surprise) Justice League, Teen Titans, sonic and shadow, Kirby and Avengers. The fight is on by taking down Chaos Hydra Mode. Yeah, those guest heroes are pre 2010s.

Aw man those Yagami clones are as crazy and laugh to blast our heroes. I see Omega X meeting Superman and are allies for once. Ah, the Kuipers remember their past while Dramon X becomes Cosmic Impulse mode.

After a grueling battle, and with super sonic and shadow's help (chaos control!), they defeated future Charon and Pluto banishes her to a portal prison. Likewise they destroy Hydra Mode.

Everything is back to normal, well except for Metalla X after meeting Blazer. Now you got your reward once the last chapter comes to symbolize Ken's closure, just like my Shinnen: New Year being my last fanfic.

One more to go, the epilogue.
JNaegi chapter 28 . 5/10/2015
Finally got to this. Sorry for the delay, dealing with a head cold so I'll make this quick.

End game is happening for Ken as he rescues Kari from marrying Greil (you figure Grei would have realized how tall the Bakemon was marrying them...)

Battles run rampant with TK and Davis going AL2 along with a twit of Digimon/Senshi fusion.

What will the final outcome be?

Doing good brah, later.
Kanius chapter 28 . 5/10/2015
Glad I can help with this and the next one. More on that next time.

Lol at Muffin Button reference.

Greil's dream of marrying Kari just blew up in his face, and so did his long term plans. Yeah, count on Ken to wreck on a bad guy's plans, or in this case wedding plans. Clever disguise, Ken.

Nice job with the good guys taking Greil down and saving Kari. Cute little moment with Mimi asking Kari about the dress and the 'hitch' comment directed to her (and TK). Yeah might be best if Kari ditches the dress to not be reminded of Greil. Greil finally makes use of the Zero Relic.

Oh boy, NeoPhotondramon and NeoTachyondramon again. Their feud never ends.

Yes, WarAngemon and Ultima X finally become Level 2 Ascendants! For Ultima X, all thanks to Sonja getting injured. Yep love can do that for you.

Sedna and Dimitri arrive, but not just them. The chaos witch finally strikes and ruins Greil's fun. And just like that Greil's gone before he had a chance to recover. Adios, Greil... for now.

Sailor Pluto hits the scene and attacks her sister (or a remnant of her sister). Oh yeah, the first fusion of a Digimon and a Sailor Senshi occurs. Big pivotal moment there, too. Titaniamon and Sailor Pluto combine to form Titaniamon Chrono Mode to help Ken and the others.

Looking really bad as Jishikitori X absorbs all the dark matter and chronal energy to become Hydra Mode. Yep, the final battle is here. Only two chapters left. Can't wait for the chaos war.
Generic Reviewer chapter 28 . 5/9/2015
Welp its time for the VenomMyotismon version of Nyaruko/Nyarlathotep.

Greil got shafted pretty quickly. Time for his "valiant sacrifice" or just getting DemiDevimon'd. At least the latter hopefully means she can use Galactic Paradise/Paradais for shits and chuckles.

Not much else to say.
Ford1114 chapter 28 . 5/9/2015
Your endgame begins with, MUFFIN BUTTON! (Cue Abridged!Goku pressing the button, “YAY!”)

Well Ken is going fine by defeating Griel and the heroes rescuing Kari. Oh wow, Ultima X just reach Level 2 after seeing Sonja get hurt.

Pluto faces off against Future Charon. A big surprise, Titaniamon fuses with Pluto to become Titaniamon Chrono Mode. So this is what K told me on email.

Then Future Charon uses all the dark power to become Hydra Mode and summons more clones of Charon and Jishikitori X. Oh yeah, Dramon X smirks for the chaos war ahead. Two more chaps to go.
Generic Reviewer chapter 27 . 3/5/2015
Welp guess Kensuke and Karin are related. I dunno why but it felt like it was inevitable. That and Karin's origin death was planned by the crazy dark matter in a miniskirt also felt that was an inevitable reveal

Charon is still an asshole even if she's reduced to a Nobody. She's starting to get a bit like Xehanort in terms of keeping herself alive through ridiculous gambits. Still waiting for her NGETD form since she seems content with dicking around.

Greil is still Commander Red but with DBZ power creep. Hope he goes out with a bang. He's enjoyable.

Later days!
Kanius chapter 27 . 3/5/2015
Glad I can help with the scenes. I pulled through just in time for this update!

Seems judging by reactions, we surprised the readers with the revelations. Yeah, Jesmon, the digital embodiment of Abridged!Alexander Anderson, has joined Ken's army. And just when they needed the back-up to take on Acnologiamon. Despite his fanatical craziness, Jesmon will make an effective asset bringing down holy carnage on baddies.

I enjoyed writing the scene of Sedna getting her licks on Jishikitori X. It was a long time coming. Like I said, Sedna shows how far she's come since Dawn of Chaos and upgrades the Dragon Saber to strike that chaos witch down!

Finally, yes the revelations. Who wouldn've thought Ken and Karin are true blood siblings of Sedna. But, that's not the shocking part. It's the reveal that Charon's the one who split the siblings and ravaged the Kuiper sector. Another shocker: the Kuipers were a team before Queen Serenity's Senshi formed!

Sedna learns she was killed twice by Charon, and this is enough to lit a fire in Ken, who just got done tearing Acnologiamon a new arsehole (and freeing Huanglongmon thanks to the others). Ken also accepts XLR!Helena's fate and willing to let her forget him. A hard bargain but better than letting her cease to exist.

Greil makes his final move. This time he seeks Kari for his lame wedding. It's all going down in these final three chapters!