Reviews for Digimon Accel Stream Season 2
JNaegi chapter 18 . 4/12/2014
Hey good chapter chaos!

Looks like you are getting the Accel Digi-destined back on track if Kasumi and Lunamon are helping out! Even though her interference could have been with seeing Ken and Maki fighting and didn't want them to get hurt!

Lunamon digivolves to Dianamon to stop Apollomon's emoisim which snapped him out of being under Greil's control.

I'm rather intrigued that Ken used a spell in his Ascendant form even though magic don't mix with any of that trait since it weakens them but I shouldn't be surprised, that's what makes it interesting!

Greil still trying to observe from a distance and what's this? Terumi comes back and takes Ken on wild goose chase to the universe where he linked to unexpectedly while dreaming!

Funny that the people thought they were wearing cosplay! Minako and Kawasari have gotten that joint concert underway but Viper-X stops it. It's like a troll to get women hostages but Luca helps out a little and gets acknowledgement from Ken!

Who'd have thought Malachite's feelings would come back to the surface upon seeing Minako? I'll say I wasn't expecting that but good turn of events since it's keeping Terumi on a leash.

Oh Sailor Pluto and Alderic got something plan to get them out of SM-A1 universe?

This is playing out well dude! Along with I can work with this when Scions of a Lost Kingdom gets to that point. Oh yeah, make sure to get that version of Sailor Mars to see Terumi, that will be a flag for her down the line!

Good job dude, I'm honored and happy you are using my story!

Deal with the RL stuff first and not a rush! Keep up the good work
Kanius chapter 18 . 4/12/2014
Good update and glad they were able to stop Apollomon/Maki. Even better the Accel Digi-Destined have reformed. But, that no good troll Terumi ruins the reunion. Ken is out for blood with Terumi and who can blame him? Ah, Slade, Kiva, and Darkstar get involved. Kasumi's partner, Luna, finally digivolves into Dianamon, one of the Olympus 12!

Interesting turn of events going through dimensions and landing in this universe where yours & Jeffrey's story crossed over. That does remind me I need to read up on that Minako fic.

With Dramon X and Viper X tearing at each other, Slade's going to get involved. This is going to get good.
Ford1114 chapter 18 . 4/11/2014
Nice that you and JFai crossover each other in one to two chaps. Love that the ginyu force theme is used. Ah, dramon x and viper xp are duking it out across the nexus, but slade is gonna intervene.
Kanius chapter 17 . 2/14/2014
A nice return to this story. It has been a while. Personal matters come first and hope all goes well.

Just to make this short, Maki returns and it's been a long time since we've seen him. He gets manipulated and set up to fight Ken. Things are sure getting intense there.

SHIELD is on the move and what a way to open the chapter with them pursuing Ken. Pluto confronts Ken to talk matters about her evil sister. Liked all the Marvel character appearances.

Terumi being around is never good and what does he have planned now I wonder.

Keep it up and take your time.
JNaegi chapter 17 . 2/14/2014
Nice update. Haven't see Maki in awhile but he gets mind fricked and fighting Ken, but it is one-sided given his upgrade thanks to the Time Chamber.

Oh, wonder what Terumi has in stored for SHIELD?

Hope things are going fine dude.
Ford1114 chapter 17 . 2/13/2014
It's been quite sometime since I review your stories. Well nice of seeing the marvel characters, alongside one fact that you can't trust Griel. Ken must have lost it when he and Maki kill each other of trusts.

Not to worry with real life, but keep up the good work.
Mechapunk87 chapter 16 . 10/6/2013
hey man i'm a reader and i been reading your stuff for like 2 years and i got to say man your digimon stories well they are bad they sucked. i mean the first digimon story you made it could have been awesome but because one thing one thing i hate about the story your f**king OC man kensuke is so sue dude to the point that you do two things, you don't Focus on your other characters like when some digimon who want to help ken and he like don't get in my way or i'll kill you too! it's sad man . and don't get me started on the bad guys man they talked to much and they are weak they are no challenges but a few and there should be more powerful evil digimon and bad guys in that world. i mean they get kill off in like one, two chapters and it's dumb.

now this is not a flame i'm not flaming you i'm not bashing you or your story i'm just telling you how it is it in my words

now if i get a pm from you telling how you hate me and all that s**t let me tell you i don't give a f**K! unlike these guest losers i'm right here dude, i'm just telling you how i feel about your stories and i'll keep read your stories too and if you do make new team of kids? you Focus on them and your other characters and just kensuke and his bull s**t digimon army and that all i got to say.
Kanius chapter 16 . 10/3/2013
Great chapter, my man! You knock out another action packed installment with added suspense and hilarity.

Ah, glad you used the upgraded 'Herald' forms for Athenamon and Swordswoman (yep she was channeling Wonder Woman). It was great seeing them in action and taking down ExoGrimmon's components.

Photondramon hits the scene and hits everyone hard with that 'Negation Roar'. That sure did plenty of damage to both sides. Moreover, he's become NeoPhotondramon and goes berserk at the mere sight of Tachyondramon. He hasn't forgotten Ken either, and speaking of Ken... he's definitely doing a Natsu (like that video you showed) eating the digi-ether along while gaining a dragon aura. And then 'Goldramon' intervenes.

There's no mistaken there's a connection between Goldramon and Pyronmon. Pyronmon surprises by taking Ken's body and sending them a message; on top of that using the Zero Factor to copy Jishikitori X's attack.

Slade makes a short comeback and saves Ken's butt again. Ken alsoSurprise to see Slade bringing out the Mega-Evolution Charizard (early bird preview for the newest Pokemon series). Slade shutting Terriermon up was funny.

Yeah, Greil/Paradiso X is not recovering from that Fairy Law anytime soon, but the devious Jishikitori X is setting into motion her own plans. Jishi's mask comes off during the battle and reveals a brunette Sailor Pluto look-a-like. No surprise Ken already wants to kill her already. Yeah... I got a good idea who she is. ;)

The stooges are now going to feel the Amazons' wrath.

Ooo, a cliffhanger ending. Wonder what's brewing in the void formerly GranDracmon's realm.

Now Ken knows where Helena's star seed is and hasn't forgotten his mission. Can't wait for this tournament arc in the SSS story and I am looking forward to the next 'project' of ours. ;)
JNaegi chapter 16 . 10/2/2013
Times are indeed changing; so many references to various stuff! To note, nice upgrade for Athenamon and Swordswoman (making her attire and body like Wonder Woman? Sweet touch!)

Oh cursed Sailor Uranus of the Accel world, thou art a heartless bitch. The wound causing him trouble again. Ken pulling a "Natsu" with eating digi-ethernano and forming a dragons aura but soon his body gets hijacked by this Pyronmon (I think the name is from Darkstalkers) and the dude knows Fairy Law?

It's interesting and ironic that someone like that knows a holy scripture that banishes an enemy deemed by the caster. But good ol Slade helps Ken again and uses a Mega Evolution.

Hmmm, someone who looks like the Time Guardian with brown hair, brought all sorts pain and suffering and is top baddie (in my book!) Lady you are...nah I won't say it.

Heralds of RaPhoenixmon huh? Just like Galuctus. Damn, Greil got his uppity ass handed to him and what do you know, Terumi wasn't there to relish in it! Well with Pyromon, Greil, troll, Jishikitori, and the like, Ken's got a long road ahead of him.

Good thing he knows about Helena's starseed though and now details of this new tournament! I guess you could call it a "CAT BATTTLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEE!"

Nice update Chaos.
Kanius chapter 15 . 9/21/2013
Entertaining chapter I must say. From the opening action to the duel, things were getting chaotic. Ken/Dramon X sure loves to throw insults to bad guys, even if they're women. Jishikitori X sure didn't take that and gave him quite the thrashing. Kerbexmon being there sure didn't help him and his Digimon any.

Jishikitori X's cards were deadly. Of course Ken would do something like that and defy logic. Some good play from Ken, although he had to give up most of his deck to do it leading him to giving her a good beating.

Good action from the others. Athenamon VM takes careful note of Titaniamon's Ultima Armor using Jupiter's Valkyrie powers. Fairymon and Ranamon quickly make short work of MarineDevimon and Pukumon. Now, Photondramon has joined in the fray and takes on Tachyondramon. Now, Jishikitori X and Ken bust out Rasenshurikens, what else can they do?!

Looks like this arc's about to end next time. The fight against Jishikitori X and ExoGrimmon continues until then. Good work elevating the insanity level, Chaos.
JNaegi chapter 15 . 9/20/2013
And here I thought Yugi was the only one to screw the rules? Seriously not even luck. When thinking about Ken's stats his ATK, DF, AG are high but his LU and other misc parameters would be like at a D-class (IMO), if comparing to an RPG.

It's like the Dart'z season when Yugi used the seal and sacrificed his monsters when dueling Raphael. I'm amazed he had the 3DS dragon cards at his disposal but they got trashed and Jisshi-X almost beat him. That's actually something to file away for future use.

Come on, people are going to call him Kenny, he should just run with it! Just because that character dies on that show doesn't mean he will meet the same fate (he's hard to kill).

Add Rasenshurikan to Ken's ever expanding repertoire; Zero ability seems to have given him a boost with stuff. Makes you wonder what other stuff could happen with him ability wise?

Hey it's Photodramon! And he just unleashed a powerful attack that could destroy a place and eradicate the people in there? Hmmm, Dragon Ball search anyone?

Doing good dude!
Kanius chapter 14 . 9/6/2013
They bust into ChaosGrimmon's facility and already mayhem's broken loose. Ken is not holding back blasting anything getting in this way. His rendition of the Tobuscus Assassin's Creed Brotherhood trailer song was a riot. For sure SkullSatanmon and MarineDevimon should be scared out of their wits. MarineDevimon gets a love rival (in Pukumon) as he desperately tries to win over Jaarin.

And just when the two groups succeed with the rescue mission, Jishikitori X (the Prodigal Whore, lol) interjects with a new Digimon, Kerbexmon. And it gets worse when she and her new Digimon tool pull Dramon X/Ken into a hell realm. Looks like we're getting a Duel Monster duel. been a while since we had one in AS.

Meanwhile, Athenamon VM will finally see Titaniamon's Ultima Mode in action. The fight against ExoGrimmon is on!

The Goldramon bit threw me for a loop until you explained in the email. I get where you're going with 'that'. Looking forward to this 'guy' confronting Ken. A good and entertaining chapter like always, Chaos!
JNaegi chapter 14 . 9/4/2013
Ken busting out the guns and going on an all out and taking the digimon to an all night blitz! MarineDevimon having a love rival is unexpected, it's not like Jarrin is desperate and already has Sam but the doofus battle should entertaining.

I have to disagree with ChaosGrimmon's assumption of plant digimon being the only attractive ones; Angewomon is a top fave along with Venusmon (being the pinnicle of beauty but I'm being biased). Anyway Ken gets sucked into a sub-version of hell? Well thinking about everything that's transpired as of late it was bound to happen.

Maybe he'll meet some hell spawn or something? Athenamon, Titianamon and the others prepare for a battle with Jishikitori X following him.

Cosmic fire in Goldramon? Is it possible a Phoenix Force is going to appear in his universe and someone inherits it that will become his greatest challenge ever to stop the burning judgment? Of course that's just speculation on my part so who knows?

Always entertaining to read Chaos!
Kanius chapter 13 . 8/20/2013
We're off to a new arc and lots of developments leading to a new conflict. Of course, we start off where we left with Griel and Terumi. Griel's learned the hard way not to trust that backstabbing snake, but luckily he was spared thanks to Jishikitori X. He rewards her with some spell card and a new spare arm. Still, one has to wonder what evil intentions Jishikitori X has that Griel's unaware of.

Ah, an Amazon tournament. My idea and we'll get to that shortly but first we have a rescue arc. Funny to see Ken's reaction to the cuffs and good to see some downtime after what he went through. Of course, the ninja twins have to demand to know all he went through. They're lucky they weren't there to see Death Mode again.

Fairymon, Ranamon, Mermaimon, and Titanimon end up getting captured. Our two groups head out to save their friends from this new enemy in another dimension; and they're not alone! The two stooges are coming too! And despite having Tsukuyomimon DM removed, Ken's sadistic nature hasn't gone away and Indramon was just another victim. Never change, Ken. Mikato's definitely right.

Now, our groups are about to hit this DWDD3-07 dimension where this supposed friend of Griel lives. We're entering unknown territory here. Looking forward to the next one, Chaos!
JNaegi chapter 13 . 8/20/2013
An all female brawl to determine who will lead the amazons in the next phase of glory? Never thought I'd see the day Athenamon give up the throne but she does have a title as a "Royal Knight" to uphold. As well as it's better that an ACUTAL woman is in it, not some pseudo-fake who has the voice of a woman and might be a male.

Titinamon gets captured while training her new armors along with Jaarin and Izumi with Meramon to boot? Wonder what's in stored for them.

This is a damn moment; MarineDevimon and SkullSatamon are STILL alive? First that fiasco with Pharomon, the invasion attempt with the Rajita and now apparently, they survived DOC's conclusion? I will give credit where it is due for their tenacity...damn, damn, DAMN, they are just too idiotic to kill off, huh?

Now a small party is heading to save them with Sara! Nice seeing the Henry/Sara going strong and Kensukemon (sorry for the misspell) joins the fray.

Mikato and Shizuka appear and drives Ken up the wall. Again, team work people, they are setting a bad example as digi-destined for future generations. Oh boy, oh boy, his sadism levels are going off the charts. It wasn't meant to be sarcastic and if it sounds like it sorry.

Anyway Greil get's injected by Terumi, and Jishitoki is up and ready too! Oho, Greil finds Saber cute huh? Oh Caster, you've left this story too soon and for the life of me I'm trying to remember, where are the twins? They aren't dead?

Ah, you guys are double teaming it I see? Well since it involves "that" girl it's not surprising but this tournament sounds all intriguing.

Just making sure, the Senshi are already going to become royalty later in life, so why do they want to rule the Digi-amazon kingdom?

I guess it's just to improve their fighting ability so they don't get rusty due to parenthood and the like (for some, not all just yet)

Anyway doing good with this story Chaos!
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »