Reviews for Children Of The Night
Minunlike chapter 5 . 3/9/2010
'Twas a good story. It did get quite flowery at times, but overall I enjoyed it very much.
LiveToLie chapter 5 . 4/19/2006
So cheesy buty so AWSOME! i loved it, you should read my story called Terra's flame, it will have Vivi and Eiko couple in it eventchually! GREAT STORY!
TopKat chapter 5 . 7/29/2005
_ that is so cute! you dont normally get Vikos without angst, and this RULES!

p.s - read this while listening to 'Eiko's Theme' It is so cute!
SkarredMory chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Actually, it's rather easy to find Viko fics...the problem is finding one that is not set in a Jr. High School. _
R A I N11 chapter 5 . 5/10/2004
thanks for your reviews people, _ i very much appreciated. what's this bout sequels eh? lol hm... should i? or not? _
SpoogeMonkey chapter 5 . 3/11/2004
Gah... cutenes factor... off the charts... can't... make... rational thoughts...
OK, I'm back.
Seriously, nice job.
Tom Nuva chapter 5 . 2/25/2004
i really enjoyed this fan fic i think Ekio and Vivi are a great match i hope i can find more like this one
Warrior of Virtue chapter 5 . 9/27/2003
Please! You must make a sequel!
Kraziee Gal chapter 5 . 5/22/2003
Sorry I haven't reviewed for a while, I've been away, and I'm glad to see that you have finished. Yay! Long live Viko fanfics! This is definatly one of the best Viko's around, so you better do a sequel, or MY dark side will come and smack you with a large celery stick! _
Wild Blueberries chapter 4 . 3/4/2003
AW!
Overlord Guu Sama chapter 4 . 11/28/2002
This is the best Viko story ever!
Overlord Guu Sama chapter 3 . 11/28/2002
I liked that chappy! I can't believe you sold your PS1! You should get another one and you should play Final Fantasy 9 again! Uh don't u think it was a bit not G? The under garment thing might freak people.
Overlord Guu Sama chapter 2 . 11/28/2002
This is so sweet! Uouh need to try to not smile... *-* Oops...
Overlord Guu Sama chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
I really like Viko stories! *-* They are so cute/kawaii!
sam chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
I'm a Viko fan too. I think tos two are perfect for echother. And it sux that squaresoft made eiko like Zidane and not cute lil Vivi. Well pleez continue with this fic. Its so romantic