Reviews for Seven Days in Corona
WolfKeeper989 chapter 8 . 4/8
Nice work!
Tito-Mosquito chapter 8 . 4/8
I'm guess this is when Pitch Black's presence begins to be felt.

I wonder if Frollo will return as his loyal servant, since his actions angered the Sun God, but from HIS point of view his God forsaken him.

Nice that Francois is a better person than his son, and treats Quasimodo well. :) I wonder how Leon will react to his father choosing Quasi as the protector?

Can't wait for the next chapter. ;)
White Hunter chapter 8 . 4/5
Nice work on this story. Hope to read the next one soon.

White Hunter, howling out to you and the spirits!
The Tell-Tale Man chapter 8 . 4/5
Good to see you back and excellent chapter you've done so please take care and have a nice day.
FictionLover124 chapter 8 . 4/5
Yay It's back! I've missed this story :) But it was definitely worth the wait! This chapter was incredible, I'm having all the feels for Quasi right now!
erica.phoenix16 chapter 8 . 4/5
YAY! YOU UPDATED!

I'm so glad to see Rapunzel, Quasi and Merida again.

Merida was so nice and understanding towards Rapunzel when Rapunzel told her about her nightmares.

I see you went with the fan theory that Anna, Elsa and Rapunzel are cousins, does that mean we'll see them later in a future chapter?

Also just how big is Rapunzel's family?

Francois was so much nicer then his son was. To be honest, now that I know he's a prince, I feel reminded of Joffery.

Thanks for refreshing what happened last chapter and thanks for updating. :)
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 8 . 4/5
Very good work on the update, I look forward to more of your work

-So, Rapunzel seeing Pitch in her nightmares

-Did Quasi get a shield that was owned by a Disney-fied Joan of arc?
Tzoulia chapter 8 . 4/5
While I am thrilled to find out that this story is not abandoned, I think you might want to note that Merida is not talking in her normal Scottish accent. Otherwise, great work, and I hope the next chapter will be coming soon!
Sunrise Phoenix chapter 8 . 4/5
Yay! A new chapter!
I liked this one, espeically where Rapunzel sees Pitch in her dreams and the bit with Elsa and her parents was good too. Also liked how Qusai saw himself in the shield; that was a good touch.
Can't wait for the next chapter!-Peace Out! ;D
ArmyWife22079 chapter 8 . 4/5
Hmm I since foreshadowing of the series...it seems punzie is a bit of a seer
Z-King chapter 8 . 4/5
Wow Quasi has a shield! And love the ROFG mentioning.
Whiteling chapter 8 . 4/5
Yipe, I think I know who that mysterious man is.

So Quasimodo will get sword-fighting lessons I can almost hear the song "Do it for her/him" from Steven Universe.
TippyToe Zombie chapter 3 . 3/15
As someone who has read Heaven's Light and as someone who was once training to be an editor, I have to say that your editing has gotten much better. I did notice a small mistake in this chapter, but just one and it's the first one I've noticed in the story. I feel that you do have some trouble with phonetic accents, but really that's one of the most difficult things in writing in my opinion, so it's neither a heinous crime of any sort nor is it something surprising or disappointing. You're a good writer, and reading this after reading Heaven's Light is showing improvement on your part.
Apocalypse owner chapter 7 . 9/11/2015
That poor girl was feeling the effects of alcohol by the firat glass!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/24/2015
Pheww! I thought you had abandoned the fic! Glad to know your still up and running! Can't wait for the next chapter! ;D