Reviews for Seven Days in Corona
White Hunter chapter 6 . 4/22
This story is really good, I hope to read the next chapter of it soon! I wonder what kind of idea Rapunzel has in store for dragging the outlaws back to the city?

White Hunter, howling out to you and the spirits!
Toa Aerrow chapter 6 . 2/21
Hey, when're ya gonna continue this?
WolfKeeper989 chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
Fun! Nice fight and everybody got to show off...
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
Loving your work on this update, can't wait for more.
-I'm also looking forward to "Kings and Kahns" and "Like Dreamers Do" along with your MWDC stories
erica.phoenix16 chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
That was scary when Rapunzel and Merida were captured by creeps.

Thankfully Qusai was able to help turn the tide and capture the creeps.

Thanks for updating. :)
Sunrise Phoenix chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
Great job as always!
Wonder what Rapunzel has planned?-Peace out! ;D
crazyguy408 chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
When the Nadder showed up and when they came across the fallen tree, I was halfway expecting Eret (son of Eret) and his merry li'l gang of dragon trappers to pop out. Haha. As always, loved the character interactions!
The Tell-Tale Man chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
Nicely done with the sixth chapter you've done there, so please keep updating and take care.
hcsp1 chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
Once again, great job. Liked the action scene at the end, the scene in Rapunzel's tower was kind of touching and I liked that little wink to "The Dragon And The Bow". Turns out Merida knew Budica longer than she thought(If that was her, I assume it is because it was a Nadder).

Waiting for next time!
Z-King chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
great chapter!
The-real-dragon-rider chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
And the first part of where you are tying in HTTYD in, I got so excited. And it turns out that Rapunzel has her own level of badassery. Can't wait for the next chapter; keep up the good work!
ArmyWife22079 chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
The nadder was Boudicca wasn't it :)
The-real-dragon-rider chapter 5 . 8/7/2014
Of course their has to be one dumbass as the antagonist. With finishing The Dragon and The Bow, and started reading this, I'm trying to see how everything will tie together. With the slight hint at Frozen, I'm expecting that to play a part either in this story or a different story. You are absolutely my favorite author on this site. Keep up the great work!
Phygmalion chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
Very, very nice! This chapter really made me smile. :) You did an excellent job with the sparring match between the guards, and between Quasimodo and Leon. The part where Leon was escorted off by the Honor Guard "for his protection" was hilarious!
Some questions to clarify some details: Phoebus was the guard from Hunchback, while Jean-Claude is Maximus' owner from Tangled, right? I think so, but I'm not sure.
Merida riding Maximus? That will be a sight!
Great job, and looking forward to the next chapter!
By the way, if you are so inclined, I think that after this story it would be amazing to see how you handled inserting the story from Frozen into this series that you seem to have made. Just a thought. :D
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
Very nice job on the new chapter, also good work on having Rapunzel related to Elsa and Anna.