Reviews for A world between us
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 1 . 7/18
Genius-626 chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
I've been having my own thoughts about their connection, and I think you sum it up the best. I loved this :)
Lady of the Beautiful Voice chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Absolutely perfect! Lovely walk through Mitchell's thoughts and emotions...
Cockapoo chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
BEAUTIFUL. This was so honestly so so so lovely! I loved it! Ohh I HATE their ending in the series...but it kind of makes sense, and Aidan did have somewhere else to be...but oh Mitchell! I'm so glad you wrote this, it was amazing! Congratulations on a wonderful story :)
Anon chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I like this fic.
Black Hawk chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Awww this was so sweet and beautiful. I LOVED that moment in the show where he felt her ripped away and wished they had gone into it more, so thank you for writing this! I love how you show that he grew attached and started to love her far earlier than he ever realized. So heart-wrenching.
Annieaimsforthesun chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I feel i'm melting into a pudding made of rainbows. Thanks, another sweet story :)
megancyber chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Like this, because s2 e1 or 2 Mitchell AUTOMATICALLY felt Annie leaving the house with Nina. Getting stressed with her working at the pub or learning how to close her door.
Sometimes the writers kept small things like that between them in writing but Whithouse allowed or pushed convoluted bs season2 with the Lucy love story and no one in the house worried about his vampire addict group except be dismissive and rude like George.