Reviews for Dawnfall
ArthurShade chapter 20 . 9/3
One hell of a story
Senomaros chapter 20 . 8/31
I stumbled across this last night, and red the whole thing in two sittings, stopping pretty much only to sleep. Normally, I'm not a fan of stories that simply retell plot lines as they're presented in the game, but you've added so much originality to the story and have woven such interesting characters that I was instantly riveted to this story! It's nothing short of epic! While I'm sad to see it seems to have been left on the backburner for over a year, I'm still very much hoping for and looking forward to an update.

Thanks for numerous hours of solid entertainment! Good luck with your writing and your life in general, and take care!

Theunder017 chapter 20 . 7/9

Is there any hope for this? Or has life gotten too complicated?

Anyways, I wanted to express my gratitude. This was a very good tale. And the characterization of Serana was on point.

Take care wherever you may be. Thanks for this story.
Nari chapter 20 . 4/9
Awesome! are you planning on updating this?
Finwee Lord of Long Winds chapter 20 . 3/27
Great chapter! Keep up the good work! I hope you update soon.
This is great man, I hope you're planning on updating this.
CinderDiamond chapter 20 . 3/1
So I've been reading this story over the last few days and I've really enjoyed it. The fights are extremely well written and realistic as you once again showed with Orthjolf vs Serana/Kaius. And I love how every single character has a storyline. Unlike most other fanfics, Kaius is not an overpowered Dragonborn who can FUS RO DAH everybody out of the way! And the fact that we didn't even know he was the dragonborn until the latest chapter makes it even more exciting! Your writing is excellent, every character is unique and feels real. I can't tell you how much I love Kaius and Serana haha their bickering i s. Now that I've read this story, I definitely won't check out any other Dawnguard related fics anymore. I'll just wait for you to update this masterpiece! Take your time if you need it but please don't abandon it :( Keepin my fingers crossed and eagerly waiting for more!
CinderDiamond chapter 17 . 2/28
This is seriously the best elder scrolls fanfiction I've read on this website. Amazing storytelling
CinderDiamond chapter 10 . 2/28
I am totally loving this story! probably my fav of the elder scrolls fandom
Lazy Spark chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Yes! Finally someone else who can see an overpowered Dragonborn would be a boring protagonist. I'm actually working on a similar story myself. I'm glad you're doing this because I can see this as a much more interesting read.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/25/2014
Is this story dead? I hope not! I really want to see where you are taking this.
Alkeni chapter 20 . 6/29/2014
Damnit, I wish Id fit this into my schedule sooner. Very excellent chapter. Love the end.

But why didn't they cut off Orthjolf's head when he was helpless?
Shadow Tricked chapter 20 . 6/12/2014
yay please make kaius dragon born!
Nomad-117 chapter 20 . 5/31/2014
WOW! So Kaius is the dragonbron without being born as the dragonborn and... lets stop here before it gets confusing. Okay, first question if it is that hard to kill a vampire Lord than how hard would it be to kill a Dragon? The very deffinition of hell? well would be more realistic than in the game, there I always thought it a little strange how weak dragons seemed to be.
OH! And will he meet Paarthurnax? sry, but I love this Dragon! He is a total boss and you bro in one, kinda.
Update again soon!
Sperance chapter 20 . 5/31/2014
Really, Kaius, did you think you could let a dragon mess with your soul while it was incomplete and you expected no consequences?