Reviews for Away From Home
megaME chapter 15 . 1/12
This is my favorite chapter so far! We got plenty of nice Zorobin moments. I'd like to know what Robin's dream was and Zoro making a sling for her as nice too. Now they've reunited with Nami. The cliffhanger killed me though. How many times must you injure Zoro?

I hope you enjoyed my 15 reviews in row. Hope you update soon!
megaME chapter 14 . 1/12
As always Zoro always saves his nakama! At least Robin is okay. Those two need a good rest.
megaME chapter 13 . 1/12
This place is getting more dangerous! Zoro save Robin again plz!
megaME chapter 12 . 1/12
Usopp found Franky's sunglasses. What's happened to everyone. Hope Nami's gonna be ok. Missing Zoro and Robin.
megaME chapter 11 . 1/12
Heheheh nice Zorobin moments. I like how you've been building up their relationship slowly. Robin's falling for you Zoro!
megaME chapter 10 . 1/12
Oh no what happened to Chopper?
megaME chapter 9 . 1/12
Zoro and Robin alone time. Yes! I like that Robin is being so forward and Zoro being confused and embarrassed. Robin is in danger again, but Zoro will definitely save her.
megaME chapter 8 . 1/12
The island is really stange. What is the great poison? I love it when people write Robin teasing Zoro. I hope Usopp comes out ok and meets up with the others.
megaME chapter 7 . 1/12
So that's what happened before they got stranded. They all just started disappearing? I hope they all find each other again. Great chapter!
megaME chapter 6 . 1/12
Zoro's back and saving everyone again. Zoro and Nami fighting is hilarious as always.
megaME chapter 5 . 1/12
Damn I hope Robin' alright, nice cliffhanger.
megaME chapter 4 . 1/12
Good news is Zoro's alive and awake. Bad news is he's lost and left Nami and Robin. Hope they find him before he get hurt even more.
megaME chapter 3 . 1/12
Zoro's in really bad shape... Robin and Nami are doing a good job, but I think they need Chopper. Stay alive Zoro!
megaME chapter 2 . 1/12
Robin and Nami reunite! Hehehe Robins worried about Zoro. Oh crap, Zoro's really hurt.
megaME chapter 1 . 1/12
This was a great start? Please forgive me for not reviewing so much sooner! Your fic has been on my favorites for a while and I never got around to reviewing. But now I have the time to review your amazing story. So prepare for my reviews!