Reviews for Away From Home
foya chapter 15 . 7/28
please update sooon
kazorashi chapter 15 . 4/24
And the plot thickens. I'm really impressed with the island and the plot. Very interesting. Everyone's sudden disappearances, the Zorobin romance (they are so freaking cute! And so in character! I love when Robin pouts), Nami and Usopp (my guy! Usopp!), the mystery, the adventure. This is a really great read. It's like I'm traveling the island with these four. And The Great Poison... It must definitely have something to do with the acid.

All I know is how dangerous it is (and now they can't really eat the fruit! Oh no!) but the mystery in the story is really getting me hooked. Great job, author.
kazorashi chapter 9 . 4/24
I'm loving how Robin keeps falling and the way Zoro just jumps in with her. He's such the Savior! And that flirty atmosphere! Be still my somehow beating heart! Lol. This chapter was so cute. I'm feeling really bad for Usopp but I enjoy his attitude. He's probably, my favorite character in One Piece and I just love him to bits in this story. And poor Nami. I laughed when she wasn't going to jump but quickly started to feel bad because it is frustrating and scary and nerve-racking to be lost and not know what to do. And now she is going to be by herself? I hope she...somehow runs into Usopp. Still, the island's mystery is such a lure, I'm really wondering what had happened there. Tree in acid? Ruins underground?

Serious mysterious.
kazorashi chapter 7 . 4/24
OOOHHHHH! This was so intense and interesting! I loved the beginning to end! I was like, sitting on my bed reading, clutching my blanket for something steady. Not even lying, once everyone started disappearing, I was soooo nervous! And poor Luffy! His unease, I could really feel it. Amazing chapter, author. Amazing.

And so are the others. I love the changing of POV and everyone's circumstances. Great job! I hope everyone is safe.
setogirl2 chapter 15 . 5/27/2015
I love your story, please continue
Guest chapter 15 . 4/10/2015
Extra support
megaME chapter 15 . 1/12/2015
This is my favorite chapter so far! We got plenty of nice Zorobin moments. I'd like to know what Robin's dream was and Zoro making a sling for her as nice too. Now they've reunited with Nami. The cliffhanger killed me though. How many times must you injure Zoro?

I hope you enjoyed my 15 reviews in row. Hope you update soon!
megaME chapter 14 . 1/12/2015
As always Zoro always saves his nakama! At least Robin is okay. Those two need a good rest.
megaME chapter 13 . 1/12/2015
This place is getting more dangerous! Zoro save Robin again plz!
megaME chapter 12 . 1/12/2015
Usopp found Franky's sunglasses. What's happened to everyone. Hope Nami's gonna be ok. Missing Zoro and Robin.
megaME chapter 11 . 1/12/2015
Heheheh nice Zorobin moments. I like how you've been building up their relationship slowly. Robin's falling for you Zoro!
megaME chapter 10 . 1/12/2015
Oh no what happened to Chopper?
megaME chapter 9 . 1/12/2015
Zoro and Robin alone time. Yes! I like that Robin is being so forward and Zoro being confused and embarrassed. Robin is in danger again, but Zoro will definitely save her.
megaME chapter 8 . 1/12/2015
The island is really stange. What is the great poison? I love it when people write Robin teasing Zoro. I hope Usopp comes out ok and meets up with the others.
megaME chapter 7 . 1/12/2015
So that's what happened before they got stranded. They all just started disappearing? I hope they all find each other again. Great chapter!