Reviews for Believe In Me
Last Believer chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
LOVED IT!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I love Dean having a room and I hope he can believe with Sam about coming out at the end of the doorslam.
cappy712 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Again with the tears man, you just have a way with the words. Heartbreaking, just heartbreaking. I loved the line

"Kid believes in me to still chase away the nightmares. The least I can do is believe in him to slam the damn gates of Hell in Crowley's face and come back out the other side."

Wow, I'm glad that I found this one too. Thank you for sharing.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This just broke by heart and also gave me so much hope for the boys. I don't think Sam will do very well sleeping by himself. He never knows what his dreams hold so he has a fear of being my himself. Poor sweetheart. Loved this story so much. Thanks so much!
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Great! I loved it! :D :) I'm so damn curious about the arm! I hope they show something about it soon. In the episode, as soon as Sam grunted in pain and that angelic white light and blackish veinlets cropped up on his hand and disappeared, I've been tearing my hair out thinking about it.

Also, You're in my favorite authors list! :)
Muse2488 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
This was absolutely brilliant! Great job!
reddgemini chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
this was a very cool story and would have made a great scene in the show.
judyann chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I loved it! What a wonderful story! And who can resist a brother moment!
Victoriam Nox chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I like it but I noticed that a lot of the sentences were run on sentences. Remember to throw in some commas and periods. I wish there were more scenes like this in the show.
murphy9202 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I really like this story. Great tag to the episode.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
loved it thanks keep up the great work
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Thanks for this. I'm just so giddy with pleasure at their little talks I can barely contain it.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
What a wonderful tag to the latest episode. So nice to see the brothers calling each other "Bitch & "Jerk" It's been way too long! I think my favorite part of this was Dean finding out that Sam still trusts him to keep the nightmares away, that yeah...his baby brother still needs him!
reannablue chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Really well done ... thanks
hotshow chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Your story was really good. Thank you.