Reviews for Treachery and Misrepresentation
Caitriona695 chapter 8 . 10/4/2014
I took a while to catch up on this and I'd forgotten just how much I'd enjoyed it. it has a slow, easy build that doesn't disappoint. I wonder if the tweeting and retweeting will negatively effect Raining Bread's chances or if having a gay lead will make them more popular. And I wonder how Ichi's friends and family will react?
Thanks for sharing all these with us!
Junichiblue chapter 8 . 2/17/2014
LoL... the ending was too funny. ;) And Kugo... ewww what a bastard. Gross! Poor Ichigo.
bchiles21 chapter 8 . 1/29/2014
Ok am liking so far but do not under any circumstances make Grimmy be bad to Ichi!
Mayuzu chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
Oh no, I'm scared to see what the Xcution will do to Grimmjow or Ichigo. They're just starting their fluffy love life and it'd be sad to see them ruined. Anyway, it looks like the Xcution doesn't know that Grimmjow is a hollow. And was it Ginjou who took Ichigo's first time?
briar black death rose chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
Oh no. Ichigo will be devestated but I hope Grimmjow brings out a can of hollow whoop ass on the full bringers
FreakingFruitLoop chapter 8 . 11/30/2013
Oh no not the re-tweet O.O! I hope the band will be okay with it!
PleiadesWolfe chapter 8 . 11/28/2013
What's going to happen now? With the tweeting about Grimm being gay and Ichigo in the picture?
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 8 . 11/28/2013
Oh nu...not that!
Mayuzu chapter 7 . 11/1/2013
Yay for Grimmjow's aggressiveness to get acquainted with Ichigo and double yay for Ichigo's eager response. Love this fic and hope to read more.
Foxluna chapter 7 . 10/29/2013
-giggling- i can't believe that hahahahaha.
geez Toshiro way to butt in on it lmao. i wonder what'll happen next?
an nice Grimmjow pretty much got what he wanted now... now just have to make sure not to screw it all up.
well please make sure to update VERY SOON! please and thank u!
laters,
Fox
phoenixreal chapter 7 . 10/29/2013
Seriously good. Progression of their relationship is believable and well done.
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 7 . 10/29/2013
I think it means 'fuck yes what took ya so damned long you jerk?' :D
Lerya-chan chapter 7 . 10/29/2013
This is just so sweet!
Can't wait to read more!
phoenixreal chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
Really cool concept, love it!
YoshisSupport chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
casually spends my random spurts of free time reading the fictions
but ahhh this one is getting so close to their relationship lol (also the idea that grimmjow would be a superstar of sorts and then ichigo knowing about this is rather interesting 8D)