Reviews for Dark Tower
starboy454 chapter 2 . 3/11
excellent story so far
Guest chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
Gosh, this is good! End the hiatus and keep writing!
Blueeyedolicityfreak chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
Really really like this so far! Please contine writing on it!
Kenobi chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Lol! Siri is a bitch, I agree with Padmé!
*evil thought* I hope she's guilty!
Starhunter79 chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
Great story. This story is reminiscent of Perry Mason, the hardbroiled detective and film noir. Bringing to mind films Double Indemnity, The Big Sleep, The Maltese Falcone, and Mildred Pierce, just to name a few. I love these types of stories and your story is following in this tradition quite nicely. It has the right amount of mystery, suspense and intrigue; a great combination not to mention murder and a love triangle. I love it and wish you good luck with this story.

Padme and Siri as rivals, genius both are fighters and I don't see either backing down. I think there is more going on then this 'simple' love triangle. I have a feeling that a much hated Sith Lord or Lords might be involved, otherwise Siri is a Sith. Because I can't believe that Padme could be evil, Anakin yes but not Padme. Wait (evil thought) it could be Anakin framing Padme framing Siri (hope that makes sense) because Padme love Obi Wan instead of Anakin. And if Anakin can't have her no one can, jealousy can make people do evil and crazy things. I love speculating and sometimes my mind takes me on a strange journey, but just know the crazier and confusing my ideas are, the more I'm loving the story. Or to say it simply the more I ramble the more I'm enjoy the story. Thank you for this wonderful story and all the crazy ideas that it has sparked in my mind. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Mony19 chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
This is great so far. I have a feeling, I am going to find this fic both touching and hilarious. I do like Siri so I hope she is innocent, but we will see what happens.

ud soon
meganangels chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
Wo! Me like. Contiune please?
meganangels chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Wow
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
Oh, Padme, if I were you I'd launch a counter-attack and start interrogating HIM about his feelings for various beings before and after/during his (perhaps current) marriage.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Quite an interesting start!
MrsBruceBanner chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
can't wait to read more of your story. Hope you'll get enough interested people to continue soon!
padme35 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I can't wait to read more, very powerful, it just sucks you in and won't let go!