Reviews for Dark Tower
Yay! Padmè is now friendzoned by Ani
Blue-Eyed-Bohemian chapter 11 . 3/28
Obi-Wan was so adorable/romantic in this chapter that I almost couldn't take it! I'm so glad the two of them are finally together!
I loved this! *adds to favorites list* I'm really, really looking forward to your next fanfic. :)
pronker chapter 11 . 3/27
It ends on a hopeful note that we readers can follow in imagination. I like the sense that Siri is getting help as well as being punished for her horrible crimes. Congratulations on sticking to it and completing a difficult genre offering.
supernova01 chapter 11 . 3/27
yay! I love a happy ending.
Ky111 chapter 11 . 3/27
Great wrap up and a fantastic job on a story that you have made very clear was a big challenge for you.

I liked the punishment handed down to Siri and the way Obi-Wan and Padme will progress their relationship by actually just going on dates and letting things progress from there, one date at a time.

Casey525 chapter 11 . 3/27
Ahahah Yes yes it was a pain in your arse.. and though not as good as some of your other ones, it was sweet and to the point lol. And yes I'll warn you if you think of doing another one again LOL. Legalese blunders aside I liked it lol. Yes I know ABC's of Obidala doesn't count LOL. And you are right no more incomplete fics. Until next time for sure
pronker chapter 10 . 3/27
Wow, what a chapter! The action built to this crescendo and the collapse of Siri must have rocked her and Obi-Wan, too. Poor Rella.

Most importantly, Happy Easter!
starboy454 chapter 10 . 3/26
good update
supernova01 chapter 10 . 3/26
Glad Padme is not vindictive. Totally in character
Casey525 chapter 10 . 3/26
Wow...well Siri was asking for it.. Poor Agen.. using him...and all that stuff.. Great chapter.. so where is the mushy for Obi-Wan and Padme.. and how are you doing?
Ky111 chapter 10 . 3/26
Great chapter and if the Jedi don't take action, the other authorities would anyway due to all the killing and destruction Siri just unleashed and the punishment would be severe as murder especially multiple accounts is a serious crime.

Doesn't seem right that the Jedi justice system has punishment already decided before the trial and it's a biased one at that. It focuses on the fact that a person is a Sith (which might not even be true as there are also Dark Jedi which isn't the same as a Sith) and not on what they've actually done. Not saying they're not right but it's more the principle, judging on what might happen rather than what has happened.

Anyway getting off point of the story and I've delved way deeper into points this story isn't addressing.

Great job anyway, Until the next one.
Blue-Eyed-Bohemian chapter 10 . 3/26
Siri was/is jealous. It's a fact. However, she does need help. I believe there may be hope for her, yet.
Blue-Eyed-Bohemian chapter 9 . 3/23
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed already, but, anyway, here I am! I'm enjoying this, and I love the way you write characters, like Siri, so that they are still in-character while being slightly out-of-character...if that makes any sense.
I can understand Siri being obsessed with Obi-Wan (like I'm not...), and I can understand her wanting to kill Padme in order to prevent a relationship with Obi-Wan. Siri is definitely a woman who knows what she wants.
The suspense is killing me! Update! SOON!