Reviews for Things Just Ain't the Same When the Hunter Gets Captured by the Game
moxxie chapter 15 . 7/28
This was an absolute delight to read, you're a very good writer and I barely noticed time passing as I read it!

Special kudos for not only a sublime smut scene/chapter, but also for the fact that you included some of the post-coital talk/cuddling/eating without fading to black directly after climax. I enjoyed reading that part very much!

I also enjoyed how you portrayed both Naruto and Kakashi. You managed to make them feel more human and still keep them in character, which is something that's pretty hard to do.

And a great job with the dialogue too!

Only thing I would like to point out is that you sometimes refer to the penis as a "muscle", which it isn't and reading it was a bit jarring as I had to take a moment to figure out that it was the dick that was being referred to, and not some weird third leg deal.
AngeDREAMS chapter 10 . 7/21
To be honest I was scarred by these few chapters..OO but the other chapters were really great, and I gotta say you nailed the characters right and I really loved ur story (except for the past few chapt..) haha maybe I m just too pure for this, but it's really great, I like ur writing style, so keep writing! You are so awesome man! I really liked sonw of the plots where Naruto had to worked as a girl(lol) some humorous times and some really sad and depressing time. But it's so sweet to see kakashi nursing him back into health and KURUMA! yes that sly fox. He is so cute and funny and yea I really liked him haha!
Luizals chapter 15 . 5/31
I've been looking for a decent post-war FIC forever and then I find this motherfucking diamond out of fucking nowhere looking for kurt a fics and I so fucking shocked that I had never even thought of this pair and you characterization is the most interisting think ever and LOVED this to awesome little pieces
Always Cry Over Spilled Milk chapter 15 . 5/26
OH MY GOD THIS WAS LITERALLY BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT! You did a fantastic job on this story! It was a little long for my liking, but I kept with it since it was so good. :]]]
Pure Perfection
castielshumanheart chapter 15 . 4/4
This was amazing! Thank-you so much for sharing such a perfect story with the world. I swear this has to be the best Kakashi/Naruto story I've read, and I've definitely read many. Everything was so perfect, the plot, the characterisation, the suspense. Lets just say I won't be forgetting this story any time soon.
Absolutely brilliant
Kalyissa chapter 1 . 3/6
Not sure if you will read this but I wish so much that this story was longer. I loved the characters I loved how they interacted. I want to read more and more of this. I just wish I had found this masterpiece earliet.
hislittlerobin chapter 15 . 2/23
Wow. I read this as fast as I could, even though I have midterms and tests coming up. This story was beautifully written, beautifully imagined and beautifully brought to life. It might actually be one of my favorite Naruto fan fictions on this site! I'm not quite sure how to say it, but it was so easy to get sucked into your plot and to get invested in your story. Great job, seriously. I enjoyed this so much :)
Zombilon chapter 15 . 2/18
This was great(:
Nyadeshiko chapter 15 . 2/12
Squee.
Iyris chapter 15 . 2/6
I can't stop smiling. Thank you for this wonderful piece!
Ennie chapter 15 . 1/25
Magnificent story, pure perfection, enjoyed it immensely . . . 3

GOD how well you write.
Navangely chapter 15 . 1/25
What you created here is a masterpiece. It's one of the most beautiful and well-written fanfictions I've ever read. You made me laugh, you made me cry and you made me believe how well these two could work. Granted, I shipped KakaNaru before but this wonderful story of yours convinced me of their dynamics. God, I loved every single word. It was a magical journey. I'm in love with your writing style and I'm in love with the way you wrote Kakashi and Naruto, keeping them both so much in character. I always liked Kakashi but this story made me love him. Thank you that I could read this piece of art. Please never stop writing.
marilykat chapter 1 . 1/19
Your fix is like an effing oasis in the desert, seriously. I'm Hispanic and I read both English and Spanish. The funny thing is I sort of find more fics KakaNaru in Spanish that does NOT has a feminine Naruto than I do in English. I practically sobbed and dropped to my knees when I found yours. I had to go through some confusing facts about red hair and Kakashi not being as sharp as he goddamn is! Do you have any idea how many mental scars I have now, due to that? I am yaoi-only and I wanted to bang my head against a wall when all I did was to scroll through fem!Naruto fem!Naruto fem!naruto fem!naruto. Pages and PAGES of them!

Now, on a happier note, I am glad I did not gave up, because I found your fic I will be forever grateful to you! I love the way you went about it and the characters! Gosh, you drove it like you stole it! (sorry, my slang is pure eff.)

If u haven't stopped reading my nonsense already and in fact made it here, I just wanted to tell u that I LOVE YOUR FIC, just in case I did not made it clear before.

all hail the dessert!