Reviews for Things Just Ain't the Same When the Hunter Gets Captured by the Game
nika0645 chapter 15 . 3/28
That was one hell of a story. Perfect in every way. I'm crying and bawling and trembling with emotions right now.
Thank you so much!
nika0645
chocolatxdoll chapter 15 . 2/11
RIP MY LIFE. My ears are still ringing from all that screaming into my pillow. This was a goddamn MASTERPIECE. Gahdamn. Just gahdamn. Fuckk i'll be rereading this for the rest of my life I swear to you. And there's only less than a handful of fics I've ever reread. I love your witty dialogue and sense of humor and sublime imagery and genius. This fic had me laugh-crying, crying, aching, hyperventilating, questioning the meaning of life...you name it. I still can't believe this exquisite and lengthy fic even exists for this pairing. I am so damn satisfied that I could embrace death right the fuck now. But not before I read the rest of your work. Bless youuu 3
Have-A-Go-Hero chapter 15 . 1/10
Okay, so this is the thirdish? Time I've read this story because it is actually fab. Its one of them where, for me, no natter how many times I read it, it just doesn't get boring. I love how the characters are themselves but at the same time are different enough to make the story work and I would love if there was a continuation of this. I have read the other one shots and that but I know most are set before this story, minus the, ahem, roleplay one, but it would be great to see some more set after this. Like I said before, it's a fab story and a reallyyy enjoyable read :)
thekatthatbarks chapter 15 . 12/17/2016
I LOVE do this so so so much! It was great so great! Thank you! Omg what a wonderful writer you are! Ah I loved it!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/8/2016
Kurama's comment made my mind go straight to the gutter. Hilarious.
LyKatherine Adhara chapter 15 . 9/23/2016
Oh my God, so good! I loved every single moment of this, all of it! Wonderful job!
Yuitsu chapter 15 . 8/29/2016
Oh dear... When I started this story, I thought "oh yeah, it's romance and humour and the summary is funny, it's gonna be nice to read under the sun with the birds chirping"... But no ! SO MUCH FEELS !
Thank you.
I loved it.
clio1111 chapter 15 . 8/14/2016
AWESOME STORY!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/1/2016
Swayed by a wonderful (for the most part) spectrum of emotions lol. Good story. :)
HanaNoYume87 chapter 15 . 7/23/2016
I hope you know I just spent hours reading a ship I thought was disgusting to ship. Now I'm in love and I don't quite know how to handle myself. Thanks for putting so much into this story and making it happen slowly! It was amazing. so amazing.
Ominous Rain chapter 5 . 7/13/2016
Oh god! They know it's a shinobi
Ominous Rain chapter 4 . 7/12/2016
Kakashi-sensei, don't fuck up.
Ominous Rain chapter 3 . 7/12/2016
Kaka-sensei you've been crazy lol
Ominous Rain chapter 2 . 7/9/2016
Poor Naruto is probably so confused. Kaka-sensei got poisoned.
Ominous Rain chapter 1 . 7/9/2016