Reviews for His Green Maiden
SigAnGelHeArt chapter 22 . 2/25
I must first say thank you for finishing this fanfic.
Secondly, I must say how awesome and breathtaking your story was!
I'll admit that at first I was a at your writing style but once I got a hang of it I was too hooked to stop reading. I finished this in a day which is like a record for me haha.
I felt the emotions from the story...

I hope you can grace us once again with a Thranduil/OC fanfic again...
Thank you once again.
Alyssa chapter 22 . 1/12
Perfect. Absolutely perfect. Thank you.
Aphroditessister chapter 22 . 1/11
OMG this was soooo lovely!
I watched the battle of the 5 armies yesterday and this is exactly what I needed.
I think this was written very well. I do think that the characters were a little ooc. But I find that it suits this Fic very well.

I hope you'll write another Thranduil/OC story one day!

Thanks for writing this
rachel101448 chapter 22 . 1/1
This was a very nice story! The relationship between Legawen and Thanduil was very sweet and loving. It was nice to see Thranduil who normally appears cold to show some warmth towards someone. Legolas having the same beginning part of his name the same as his mother was also very cute. Great work! XOXO
Sleeper chapter 22 . 12/23/2014
I hate reviewing. That's an undying fact. But I just went to go see the third hobbit movie- and then I read this- I had to. this story is truly amazing. It makes me really sad that Legawen isn't an actual character! The romance build and flow was impeccable. There were times that I did't completely understand the timeline skips, but it wasn't too bad. Thank you very much.
Arya chapter 22 . 11/24/2014
This fiction's breathtaking. I read it all in one go and I'm so happy I gave it a chance. I'm not a huge fan of OCs usually - but you've managed to bring to life a beautiful, believeable character. I have to admit that I was surprised by your choice of lyrics at the end though - as I'm Italian and quite familiar with that particular song. I wasn't aware of the english translation and the phrase "time to say goodbye" struck me as... a bit weird, I suppose, since the singer originally says "I'm leaving with you". It's always given me the impression of being a song filled with regret, rather than finality. Still, it really suited your story. Thanks for giving it life and posting it on FFnet.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/5/2014
I have just read your story all in one go, i have to say what an amazing piece you should be very very proud of what you have achieved. The amount of time spent on this shows in every chapter. The attention to detail is fantastic. Thank you :)
GypsyWitchBaby chapter 22 . 8/2/2014
Beautifully written story, I really enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing!
Namarea chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I love this idea and can't wait to read the rest. Though my darling dwarves have my heart in the Tolkien universe, Thranduil just does it for me time and again. He's so ethereally beautiful and so deliciously cold. You have captured him exactly.
0netflixme0 chapter 22 . 4/17/2014
I loved this story made me cry alot...
The Auburn Girl chapter 22 . 4/12/2014
I enjoyed this story so much! It was wonderful :) Thanks for sharing!
ssooo chapter 22 . 4/6/2014
this is wonderful. this story seriously hit me right in the feeeeeels! it's short but so well written and amazing alchaomdhoaniwlw ;-;
sassygirl9811 chapter 22 . 3/23/2014
That scene with Legawen and Thorin when he dies is just... I am so emotionally wrecked right now that I just CAN'T! This was very well written by the way
bleeding-roses-16 chapter 22 . 3/18/2014
I really dislike Thranduil. I do not like fics with him as a focus or even apart of a focus to the story. However, you have done a wonderful job and I love this story as well as Legawen. though her name is strange i thought you captured a great balance between the two of them.
Elodia9000 chapter 22 . 2/3/2014