Reviews for His Green Maiden
Scuffs chapter 1 . 6/19
I seriously love this story so much, I am so inspired by it to write my own stories. Great job on this, I love rereading!
Luna Silveria chapter 22 . 5/24
This is such a pretty story. Thank you for the wonderful read!
SilverCat64 chapter 22 . 3/23
you my dear are amazing this brought tears to my eyes beyond loved it
ajwehri chapter 22 . 12/30/2015
This was an incredibly beautiful writing. I loved every moment of it.
girl43 chapter 7 . 11/10/2015
I bet Meluwen and Bandir are the parents of Tauriel :)
angel897 chapter 22 . 11/7/2015
a interesting but lovely and sad story to read :)
lhi2678 chapter 12 . 11/1/2015
I'm reading this over and over again
shukaka chapter 22 . 8/3/2015
I'm sad this was so short but it was a lovely story. I really like the friendship between Thorin and Legawen. She is a really likeable OC.

I like the softer side to Thranduil also, you did a great job of showing both sides of the coin.
KhAeL chapter 22 . 7/1/2015
Your story was beautiful. I especially love that despite all the time skips, the continuity of it wasn't confusing at all. I must say you have talent. Excited to read more of your work :)
Sol chapter 3 . 4/11/2015
That is so nice. Actions do speak louder than words.
SigAnGelHeArt chapter 22 . 2/25/2015
I must first say thank you for finishing this fanfic.
Secondly, I must say how awesome and breathtaking your story was!
I'll admit that at first I was a at your writing style but once I got a hang of it I was too hooked to stop reading. I finished this in a day which is like a record for me haha.
I felt the emotions from the story...

I hope you can grace us once again with a Thranduil/OC fanfic again...
Thank you once again.
Alyssa chapter 22 . 1/12/2015
Perfect. Absolutely perfect. Thank you.
Aphroditessister chapter 22 . 1/11/2015
OMG this was soooo lovely!
I watched the battle of the 5 armies yesterday and this is exactly what I needed.
I think this was written very well. I do think that the characters were a little ooc. But I find that it suits this Fic very well.

I hope you'll write another Thranduil/OC story one day!

Thanks for writing this
rachel101448 chapter 22 . 1/1/2015
This was a very nice story! The relationship between Legawen and Thanduil was very sweet and loving. It was nice to see Thranduil who normally appears cold to show some warmth towards someone. Legolas having the same beginning part of his name the same as his mother was also very cute. Great work! XOXO
Sleeper chapter 22 . 12/23/2014
I hate reviewing. That's an undying fact. But I just went to go see the third hobbit movie- and then I read this- I had to. this story is truly amazing. It makes me really sad that Legawen isn't an actual character! The romance build and flow was impeccable. There were times that I did't completely understand the timeline skips, but it wasn't too bad. Thank you very much.