Reviews for Study Date, Study Fate
Mermaid Monster chapter 1 . 1/2
AH! SO CUTE! I'd like to think that Usagi and Rei get some sweet alone time whenever Mamoru's not around. Oops, how scandalous! Hee, hee!
DisneyFanGirl27 chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
oooh I liked it
I am the Queen of Fire chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Very sweet! I love Rei/Usa and I would certainly love to see you writing more stories about them! :)
Revolta chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
This is very sweet, I love the way you write their interactions! If you were to ever do a multi-chapter Rei/Usagi fic, that would be great. :) I hope you will write more!
rainbowsailormoon chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
:] love it! big fan of rei and usa. keep up the good work!
Joanna-NK chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
You did a good job all the way though I don't know how to feel about well Usagi probably ending up with Mamoru at the end... But that's just me, being the usual hard core ReiUsa fan XD

Keep up the good job with the ReiUsa
PrincessSerenity101 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Short and sweet! I liked it a lot, though I would like to see longer stories from you :) keep it up!
Beth Cyra chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Cant i just saying i love you?

Haha seriously though the story is great and i dont know If you plan to write more Rei/Usagi in the future but i really hope soon as well have so few active writers for them anymore.
pegasiger chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
so cute! but you tease me so T_T i look forward to a longer story lol love love how you write ;)
Naxor chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Wow what a beautiful story!
Honestly, i really like the fact that Rei lost control and kiss usagi lime that! Personnally, i know that feeling to have someone close to you but out of reach at the same time and it feel exactly like rei was feeling in your story!
Great story and i hope i'll see others from U with the same pairing because you are really good!
Revolving Dragunov chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
It's always great to see more ReiUsa stories around! I thought yours was nicely written. I hope that they can be quiet enough not to wake up Luna. I am curious to see how they will carry on their relationship in Crystal Tokyo with Mamoru around though, but like Usagi said, live in the moment. Good job!