Reviews for Façade
rjm324 chapter 50 . 5/14
Well, here I am like I said I would, and (even though I tend not to swear in reviews or my own authors notes) holy shit was that a lot of story in 10 chapters. Hell, 49 took me 1-2 hours to finish. Note, that's not a complaint, but it was daunting.
As for the story's content itself, it's all still so captivating! Even though your version of the bath house was very well done, your version of the Marukyu Striptease events was by far the longest, most descriptive, well written, and captivating piece of fanfiction I've ever read. And the characters' various quips don't hurt anything either.
So by and large, and this is coming from someone who is very narccissistic about their own fanfics, this is not only the best Persona fanfic I've read, but possibly the best fanfic overall, despite its beastly size. You've definitely earned my favorite and follow by far, and I can't wait to dive back into this hell of a ride story, as long as it's as damn engaging as it has been.
-rjm324 (now back to work on Persona fanfics for me!)
rjm324 chapter 40 . 5/14
I've been marathoning this thing for weeks now, but I had to pause here to review now. Finally, things might just get... complicated.
Anyways, I wouldn't be marathoning it if I didn't like (no, love) this fanfic, so I'll be back once I get to the golden chapter 50!
Dale chapter 50 . 5/9
I enjoy reading this story. I hope to see more updates soon! I cant wait for the Naoto Arc! Hehe, two gender changing characters interactions will be interesting. ( )ノ
defcon978 chapter 50 . 5/7
Great story so far , some the best moments in this story absolutely hilarious. Keep up the good work ,I look forward to the next chapter.
Erin Carde chapter 50 . 5/7
And there we have it. It's been a great read and I can't wait for this story to continue. Whenever you want to update it, of course. I really enjoyed your writing, and even if you think the writing went down-hill in this chapter, I really didn't notice. Catch you later.

Here, take this since I know that you're probably going through finals and it's rough for you. *Tosses you a Soma*

Erin Carde chapter 49 . 5/7
No problem. It's really amazing what I can learn form A/N. Learn something new everyday... *KNOWLEDGE INCREASE*
GAH! Forgot about that... Anyway, it's been a great ride so far. About to go read chapter 50, then wait patiently on 51. It's been fun so far, and I can't wait to see what happens next.

Take this, as appreciation. *Tosses you a Soma*

Best of luck to you! .

Erin Carde chapter 48 . 5/7
Congrats on the TV Tropes recommendation. I'll admit that it's really the way I found this story, and I'm glad for it. I've enjoyed your writing, and the dungeon requirements you've been imposing. I wonder what you're going to do with the next dungeon.

Now... for my choice. Soma, or no Soma? That is the Question: Weather 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the mudos and hamas of Fortune, or to take arms against a sea of troubles, and by opposing them die, to sleep no more?

...Sorry, I don't know what came over me. o.o' Maybe Titania's been rubbing off on me. Anyway, take this! *Tosses you a Soma*

Erin Carde chapter 47 . 5/7
Fusing Setanta like this was really awesome. I wonder if, when Yu becomes a tutor, if he'll grow up a bit. If anyone reading this knows anything about this particular section of Celtic Myth, you'll know exactly which Persona I mean, if the tutor didn't give it away. X3

Also: I *partly* called the stripping. Didn't factor in the drinking, though, in hindsight, I should have. Really interesting developments await, I'm sure.

Speaking of things that make people feel all tingly and happy, have one of these! *Tosses you a Soma*

Erin Carde chapter 46 . 5/7
Well... this is certainly going to be an interesting time, especially if I figured out the... other requirement of this dungeon. As for Margret's social link, don't worry so much about the words, but more the intentions. "A heart is shaken by a single action..." and all that. I have confidence you'll be able to do it justice.

Here, have one of these. I just found it in my pocket, and I won't need it. *Tosses you a Soma*

Erin Carde chapter 45 . 5/7
Well, I'm glad you're having fun writing. I bet it's as much fun as I'm having reading it.

Not much to say on this one, so I figured I should just give you this to help out, after all, helping is what I do. *Tosses you a Soma*

Best of luck, and I do mean that! .

Erin Carde chapter 44 . 5/7
Well, I can't wait to read the other Persona fics that you come up with. Perhaps some more interesting twists and turns await us in other times and other places, perhaps times that don't or shouldn't exist. Heh, anyway, Rise being a JoJo fan is so ironic considering the similarities between Stands and Personas. The fact that she's a fan makes the poses they make in Q all the more hilarious. I imagine Yu and Rise are going to convert everyone in the group by the end of it. XD
As for the quadruple digits, I think you'll get there eventually. I just noticed that I contributed a fair bit to that. o.o

Here, payment for making me laugh so hard, perhaps even out loud. X3 *Tosses you a Soma*

Erin Carde chapter 43 . 5/7
The Originality train has no brakes! XD
I'm interested to see what else you've come up with for the story. Stuff that was never really explained in the games and stuff you crafted yourself entirely. I wonder if these shrine visits are going to have a major impact sometime over the summer. *Wink, wink, nudge, nudge*

Either way, I'm really excited to continue reading! Here, take this as a present! Happy Freedom Day, from the FUUUUUUUUTUUUUUUUURE~ *Tosses you a Soma as Twilight Zone music plays*

Erin Carde chapter 42 . 5/7
Three things: 1) Lol, 42, 2) Nice P3 reference, and 3) Good luck with your part time job. I'm also starting to notice some similarities in Yu's journal and a certain idol that will be appearing soon. Not naming names because people may be reading reviews before the story, and I just want to play it safe. If anyone who's reading this has played/watched Persona 4 before in any form, and stuck with it until... I'd say about the halfway point, they'll know what I'm talking about.

Anyway, best of luck on your job/college life! . *Tosses you a Soma*

You'll need that, me thinks.
Erin Carde chapter 41 . 5/7
Short chapter, but still a *lot* going on. It's really interesting to watch this all unfold. Can't wait to see how this goes as the story moves forward!

Here, I think this one's delivered to my place by mistake. *Tosses you a Soma*

Erin Carde chapter 40 . 5/7
Well... this was an interesting development...
Wonder what's going to happen next. o.o
Nice job with the writing still, in fact it's getting even better. Only thing I can say is maybe proof-read it, either yourself or have someone else do it. Occasional spelling or grammar errors. It's nothing major, and my brain edits it out for the most part, but I thought it was something you should be aware of.

Oh! Here, take one of these, since I'm sure it's finals time for you (I can relate .) *Tosses you a Soma*