Reviews for Façade
Dragginninja chapter 1 . 11h
Hey, the link to the old version is not working. Can I have a straight Link please?
Great story*waiting for chapter*
Impstar chapter 3 . 9/6
Well, something supernatural is going on with her parents and family. I mean, really. It's not THAT uncommon to run into an androgynous person who you can't immediately tell the gender of, or even in brief conversation. But family? What on Earth is happening?
Beechbone chapter 1 . 9/3
When I checked my bookmark for chapter 50 and the page showed me a blank screen I was worried that you had decided to delete the story, I am glad that this is not the case. I am looking forward to you continuing it. Your story offer a perspective that is rarely seen in fanfics and I quite enjoy the way you write the charaters.
Tziphora chapter 3 . 8/29
I about had a heart attack when I noticed the sudden lack of chapters. Though, I'm looking forward to seeing your changes. Though if possible, could I have the file of the original. While I have no doubt that I'll love your new version, I really want to remember the "original" version that I first read and loved. If not I understand, just wanted to ask. Looking forward to the future updates! (Plus enjoying Yosuke's bad luck)
Kriss1989 chapter 3 . 8/29
Oooh, updated version. Should be fun, hope it updates quick.
Erin Carde chapter 3 . 8/29
I would actually be interested in checking out the pdf you mentioned, although I'm also worried that reading all of it would spoil me. If it's just the first fifty chapters though, that may not be so bad, and I could even compare it to the chapters going up on FF. So... yeah, shoot me a message with the link. Hope to see more from you soon, Klona. Loved your work for a long while.

And here, one for the road because I'm so nice. *Tosses you a Soma*

Have a fantastic day!
Erin Carde chapter 2 . 8/28
Glad to see you're back in action! Great writing as always, and, if you need help editing, then I'd be happy to take some of the burden off of yours and kurobook's shoulders.

Had to post this in chapter 2 since chapter 1 technically has a review from me already. .'

Can't wait to see what new things await us, especially after the strip club. *eyebrow waggle*

Here, take this for the road. I've got one for each of you. *Throws you two Somas*

Have a fantastic day! .
Floodtalon chapter 3 . 8/26
I've been following this story since you first posted it and I'm a really big fan of this rewrite! I can't wait for the next chapter, always cool to see what you're doing. I do have one question though. Do you think Yu will finish all her social links? You don't have to answer if you want to make it a surprise, but I know that I have to complete all the social links when I play, or I drive my self crazy. Either way, good chapter and good work!
You know, I just hunted this fic down like a week ago because I've been tempted to reread it, and I'd pretty much accepted that it would probably never be updated, and then suddenly it's being revised... Which is totally awesome (since it's literally my favorite Persona fanfic), but now I can't just marathon through the whole thing. Woe is me! Lol.
EteDesp Jirachi Of Frost chapter 3 . 8/21
Oh god, this is just trippleing my persona 5 hype... I'm already getting an entire system for it and now I want it so much more... You are rewriting/editing this at such a perfect time :)
Zylexiaa chapter 3 . 8/21
So happy to be reading this story again. Keep up the good work, and thanks to kurobook for helping you!
Rinoreiri chapter 1 . 8/20
...
[squee]
I was rereading this not even a week ago.
Vangran chapter 3 . 8/20
Yay for update! For some reason (and I don't mind if I'm wrong about this) I always had the feeling this was a Yosuke/Yu pairing, and regardless whether that's how it ends up they'll be great friends with bonds that (this wasn't attempt at a Persona joke, it just came out this way) will last them the rest of their days.
Kars chapter 3 . 8/20
Just out of curiosity is ut just grammar and spelling errors being edited or is it the plot itself