Reviews for Façade
gamergal chapter 49 . 8/27
Lol, if this is how Yu reacts to Incubus, imagine her reaction to Mara. XD
Little Shiro-kun chapter 50 . 8/27
Alright, so I've just gotten to the end of the 50th chapter, and I have to say that this has been one of the best fanfics I've read on here. I'm dead serious, your writing is amazing! Hell, I'm actually worried about what'll happen with Mitsuo Kubo, considering how closely you're following the game's plot, and I honestly never liked the guy due to the game and the anime. If you don't mind, I'm gonna go into a little more detail on what I think is great about this story.

First of all, I really enjoy how you treat making Yu into a girl during this story. It has a good explanation as to why she's able to pass as a guy (and a decent explanation as to why her parents don't realize her true gender), it's hilarious having her persona make commentary based on it, as well as the many "weird boners" Yosuke and Kanji get because of it, and the negative consequences of her true gender are pretty interesting as well. I also love Yu's personality, especially whenever she calls one of the others cute. :3 Honestly, I'm constantly thinking to myself about how cute SHE is.

Next, I want to say that you did a fantastic job on expanding the backstories and personalities of the other characters. Some of them really sound painful and add more depth to each one. Also, I enjoyed the fact that you mentioned Kimi no Todoke (so cute! :D) and Wallflower (so funny~) as inspiration for the idea with Yukiko. And as I said before, I really honestly enjoy Mitsuo in this. You've done well with his character. Personally, I hope we see some of the nicer side of Morooka during the story, but it's OK since you DO have a lot of stuff to do to begin with. So just keep doing your best since I really love what you've done so far.

And finally, I enjoy how you've interconnected some of the side characters to others, such as making Kanji and Naoki old friends, have both Mitsuo and Kanji as friends to Kitsu-chan (adorable name, by the way), and have Yosuke and Chie be friends with Kou and Daisuke due to their (understandable) connections to the sports clubs. I can't wait to see more of the side characters because Yu's interactions with them are always fun and interesting.

Also, on a less serious note, that joke during the last meeting Yu has had with Yumi Ozawa, where Yu ends up cursing Shakespeare, was really funny to me! Thank you for that wonderful joke. :)

If you're still reading this, thank you and I look forward to both reading more of this story and more of your other stories in the future. Keep up the fantastic work!
BlueFire Jin14 chapter 50 . 8/13
KD I must thank you for making such a great story! Your story made me look at all of the P4 characters with a new light and love them more than I already do, especially Yu.
And even so I've already watched the anime long ago and played the game, I couldn't help myself from playing it again and again because of your story! I'm really happy to have found and read Façade! Thank you! :)
ex-ellent chapter 1 . 7/29
Mhmm ... interesting take on. I just don't get why your Yu is dressing as a male if she wants to be noticed as a female? Her issues have issues ...

I'll keep reading.
RexHeller chapter 50 . 7/23
What you've done with this story is fantastic. I've found that very few authors match Persona 4's mix of drama, comedy and action but you've nailed it. Not only that but this fic has given me a idea for a new story. Unfortunately the idea's going to be stuck on the ever growing pile of things I don't have time to write. Oh well. If you're interested it's going to be a RWBY fic and if you've never heard of RWBY I highly suggest you check it out. Good job once again and keep on writing.
CameronV chapter 3 . 7/18
Cute, cute, cute that little goober is going to give me a heart attack, and I am glad I am not the only one who was worried for Yukiko and her possible eating problem or should I say under eating problem this is an epic chapter by the way and I love adorable Nanako 'all in all' keep up the good work. With hope Cameron.V
Cameron.V chapter 2 . 7/18
I've only read two chapters so far and its grate, I think what I will do is review each chapter as I read them, to give you my best and honest opinion. because in my opinion this is so brilliantly written that I think only a signal review would not do it justice. To quote you 'all in all' keep up the good work Cameron.V out.
UmiEcho chapter 50 . 7/5
I just got into Persona 4 Golden a few months ago, and I discovered this story after playing through the game for the first time.

Great job on keeping the core game while adding a lot to it and making this a fresh feel or take on the events in the game. Tge creative spin you put on some events were amazing and well done. The new events added, like befriending Mitsuo, were are all great and nice to see added in. I love Yu as a female, and I feel so bad for her! D: I am at least happy she can finally have friends that know the truth and love her either way!

This is definitely one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. Kudos to you for writing this great story! :D

-Emi
Guardoflight chapter 50 . 7/4
This was a good story, that I enjoyed and had me hooked to till I completed it with me staying up late to read it.

I few have a few gripes with the story with the major one being that this being treated as a actual play-through of the game instead of Yu living her life. I look forward to seeing what happens what when King Moron body is discovered and whether Yu will use this as her chance to 'come out' since most of her friends know and support her and whether Doijima would have/ make Yu stay till she finishes highschool due to her happiness and on grounds of parental neglect.

The only inconsistency is why has no called out Yu on her feminine voice when to my knowledge she wouldn't be bothering to disguise it at first.

Otherwise this is a story to see more of soon and I look forward to seeing what happens next and what kind of outfits and styles will Yukkio force on Yu and how Rise will affect the group.
I like this story. It's very good.
PopcornJ chapter 50 . 6/24
Just a small warning this review might have some spoilers for people that haven't reached this chapter (50). I usually don't do reviews but after spending two days reading and re-reading some of the chapters I felt obliged to say something. What I want to say is that this is a new, and refreshing way to look at a story that I've seen and heard innumerable times. To bring in a fem! MC with the personality she has, and to add a deeper backstory to some of the characters I love is something you have managed to do wonderfully and helped me love the story even more. At some times while reading this I was literally laughing so much that it hurt because the characters seemed real. You added alot of moments that gave depth to the surroundings and the feeling each character had, such as the biker scene which made me root for Kanji even more than what I already did as well as the strugles Chie, and even Rise had. One scene that I think was one of my favorites was when Kanji and Yosuke found out about Yuu, I liked it because you managed to show a more vulnerable side out of Yuu in front of the people she cared for in a perfect manner. Overall I just want to say that I really enjoyed this story so thank you for writing it.
Astaria Mel Kanariane chapter 50 . 6/13
reading this whole fanfict has hurt my stomach coz of laffing too much xDD
Hope ya update soon xDD
Phantom Pawprints chapter 50 . 6/2
Great story! Really liked how you portrayed fem! Yu. The group's interactions are in character and hilarious. Can't wait to read the next chapter. Also got directed to this fanfic via TV tropes.
Chaos-Wolfy chapter 50 . 5/31
I love love loooooove this series! Really wish for an update soon!
EteDesp Jirachi Of Frost chapter 50 . 5/30
It took me a week but I finally caught up. I just want to tell you how much I love this story and just how much joy it brings me, I've never played a persona game (I have played atlus's other series etrian odyssey though) so I'm not sure if it's good (btw do they have any of them for 3ds?) anyways I just want to tell you that I love most of your stories and that they are (some but not all) of the things that keep me as one of the most optimistic people most people will ever meet, and for that I thank you. Also you've probably given me inspiration at some point in time so yea... Whelp this turned into a rant, but yea... See ya in my next review for this and keep writing so well. :)