Reviews for Façade
Davidolvera1999 chapter 1 . 8/13
Is Yu like, trans, or something?
Found the pdf of the original story and binged read it at night
it was great so are you going to make chapter 51 soon
Anony chapter 3 . 7/13
Hey, I would like to say I really loved this fanfic, even before it was edited. I got worried that you may have deleted it since I was looking for this for a while now. At the same time, I would like to ask for permission if I can use this fanfic as an inspiration for my own fan fic manga. I will, of course, credit you if thats okay. I will eagerly wait for the next chapters to pop up ;)
Memento Mori - The Truth chapter 3 . 4/20
Yo what happened to all the chapters _
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 1 . 4/13
I admit to being confused. You're going through all 50 chapters? Theres only 3 so far. Is this a rewrite?
Zero kami no mu chapter 3 . 2/18
are you going to continue this story
Smiles4all chapter 3 . 2/6
I really enjoyed this. Your writing is easy to follow and flows really well. Your humor is also up there. Thanks for writing this. :)
Dear god you gave me a fright at finding my check in to see if there was an update came up with a page saying it didn't exist. Scared you'd deleting the entire story for some reason, it's such a great one I've been rereading every year or so since you started a haha, so as to catch up with whatever new chapters were out. Glad to see it'll be back and even better than before! Still, just a bit sad I can't read it whenever like I did before when I get the urge haha.
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 3 . 1/29
cool fanfic, please update soon
Hercules8 chapter 3 . 1/20
I'm greatly enjoying the story. I hope you will continue with this story, it's really good! :)
Hercules8 chapter 2 . 1/20
The story is looking good so far. Keep it up! :D
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 1/20
An interesting take on the Persona 4 Golden story. Also with it being well written and good dialogue, this is shaping up to being a good story.

Keep up the amazing work, KlonoaDreams! :)
He Who Listens chapter 3 . 1/11
Was it really necessary to delete all and then rewrite all the chapters? I mean, you could've put another entry and put Facade: Redulx or something like that. Sorry, if I sound like I'm bashing, but it kind of killed the mood for me. Do hope you come back and rewrite it. Adios.
foxchick1 chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
AM I the only one that feels really sad for Yu when they read the diary entry at the end of this chapter?
foxchick1 chapter 3 . 11/7/2016
Can't wait to see what happens next
1,009 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »