Reviews for Dragonfly
PoyntBlanc chapter 2 . 2/11/2008
I would have to say, this was probably my favorite ch, i liked the way you portrayed Claire and Chris' relationship right at the end.
Mossberg chapter 4 . 7/16/2003
This story was written a lot better than any of mine, and it looks like your first. Only thing wrong with it was the lack of zombies :P
Jin 2.5 chapter 3 . 9/8/2002
It's good
Bloodlover chapter 4 . 8/20/2002
Good story about what happened to Claire and company after CV. Imagine what it must feel like, going around in a city whan youve just escaped a creepy island with zombies... Keep writing!
1234 chapter 4 . 8/19/2002
really good story, you capyured feelings and brought them out.
Darth Bond chapter 4 . 8/18/2002
Wow, what can I say except I love your writing technique the more that I read your work. I would have reviewed this earlier if it weren't for my troubles with getting on the computer and such.

At any rate, this is a great prequal to your story 'Moonlight Sonata' and I advise anyone that's actually reading this to go and read that story right away.

Keep up the good work!
darknight420 chapter 3 . 8/15/2002
i like the way you can give so much thought and detail to the characters and to their surroundings. So far your fic is really well written, and i hope you add more chapters soon.

The same goes for Moonlight. Great fics! Keep it up.
Shin chapter 3 . 8/14/2002
pretty good, hope more more chaps will be up as well as the rest of the RE gang as well.
Lin chapter 2 . 8/13/2002
after reading the first two chaps I like the way it's going, you go into depth of her feelings and how the scene is set. keep up the work and can't wait for more.
Santiago chapter 2 . 8/13/2002
I'm with you DreamThief, I can't stand that little motherfucking bastard either.

Your stories are...Tony The Tiger said it best

"There grrrrrrrrrreat!":)

I think that is how you spell great...right?

For some reason I can't remember right now.
Bloodlover chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
Good start! Poor Claire though, having such memories... But will Steve come back? If he do will it be Steve/Claire...? Anyway its your story this was just a little suggestion... Keep writing!
Lyger chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
Awesome start! Keep up the good work and I'm so looking forward to your next chapter! Oh YEAH!