Reviews for The Many Last Names of Darcy Lewis
hahahaha...Director Darcy!
hilarious! absolutely hilarious! Darcy is badass even as a toddler!
Cassiopeia Lily chapter 12 . 2/22
So...that's it!?
I want tok know what's gonna happen next!
twilight8377 chapter 1 . 1/29
OH MY GOD why haven't you finished the story. This is one of the cutest, funniest stories I have read in a while. Seriously update !
The-Red-Lip chapter 12 . 1/10
Daaaaaamn Girl. You NEED to update this fic. You cant just end it here.
Update Soon. Keep up the great work.
-Red
The-Red-Lip chapter 9 . 1/9
...Technically Coulson DID die. I heard that he was resurrected in some secret government project in agents of SHIELD
God is Gracious chapter 5 . 9/8/2017
Poor Phil, lol
Shnazy chapter 12 . 5/7/2017
So, I just wanted to post this in case anyone wants a bit of closure. I am the author of this story. I do have plans to finish it. For some reason I am unable to post chapters, edit chapters, or create new stories from my old account on Fanfiction so I was heavily annoyed and stopped writing for a while. I want to include the rest of the released movies into the story and really see where it can go. I hope you might come back and check in on it sometime. I have 3 more chapters already completed that go into the start of Iron Man 3 (he is avoiding Darcy). They will all be under a different account as I have since abandoned this one in its uselessness. ~Shn4zy a.k.a. 8.B. ~
WakandaKnights chapter 12 . 4/18/2017
ahhhhhhhh! This is so good! I need more!
WakandaKnights chapter 3 . 4/18/2017
I loved how this all came together! Awesome story, Amazing writing.
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 12 . 3/12/2017
Ooooo! Nice!
CrownedWithStars chapter 12 . 11/30/2016
I don't think I can put into words how much I adored this story. It made me laugh. It made me cry. It made me desperate to see it continue. I hope you get back to it one day, but if not, I'm glad I got to read part of it! Best wishes.
skeeter88 chapter 12 . 9/12/2016
I can't wait for your next update. It's been 3 years I hope you still plan on finishing the story. It's one of my favorites I love Darcy.
eyann85 chapter 12 . 6/3/2016
So f*cking Epic!
erohime928 chapter 12 . 5/30/2016
Shit I love this fic so much!
please continue it, and globs I wonder how darcy will react to tony being her father i just hope it won't be too complicated
oh i just love how bamf! darcy is here, i've been trying to find more of stories like that and where she's also the greatest hacker, can't stop the chills from that.
please update! I really really can't wait for more.