Reviews for Treasure Hunt
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Do not add anything else to this prefect one-shot!
Snapegirlkmf chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Aww that was sweet! I loved how Henry hugged Rumple there at the end! And you're right, he would be a good grandpa and just what Henry needs.

Have you written the epilogue yet?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Where be this epilogue you speak of?
geller516 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This is one one the most beautiful ouat stories I've read and I love Grandpa Rum :')
Child of Mars chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Thank you for this...it starts out delightfully, with a realistic look at Rumple's doubts and worries and the way the family is gentle trying to push these two together. The way you wrote Neal is very, very much in character, and Rumple's sassy, sarcastic streak was pure gold. This line in particular, "What a day. If Rumpelstiltskin had known his attempt to bond with his grandson would lead to this train wreck of events he would have just stayed in bed." Made me laugh aloud. The story has a short yet extremely dangerous moment for both of them before becoming a wonderful bonding moment as Henry honestly opens up his true feelings concerning his grandfather. And then, of course, him crawling into bed with Rumple is just the icing on the cake...they're both exhausted and tired and in pain, and the sudden danger, the way he crashed into Rumple's arms, has perhaps made his grandfather human enough to Henry to allow the boy to snuggle up with him. He's grateful they're both alive and perhaps even more grateful that Rumple has agreed to enjoy more time with him, even finishing a treasure hunt he didn't want in the first place. (Oh yes, and it was very apt to point out that Henry asked for a boost, really hoping his grandfather would use magic. Sneaky kids, always trying to get what they want!) Anyway, kudos to you and thank you for an enjoyable, awesome read.
GoldenDearie chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Man, I just love this story sooo much I wish it could go on to have lots and lots of chapters...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
That Does seem Right for him being of afraid of boundimg with anyone Even ia cute if ipetuious child!
steampunk-archer chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Aw, this was cute. I also don't think he'd kill henry.. Maybe he dies protecting the boy from Cora.. Hmmm anyway I love Grampy rumple and grandmother Belle. Those two need to get back together.
Looking forward to more, I know rumple is like 300 years old but he certainly does not look like a grandpa.