Reviews for Peridot
tammarahfowler1 chapter 1 . 5/12
I'm not crying, my allergies started to play up at the end.
ThatGreysGirl chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
One of the most heartbreaking things I've ever read. But beautiful at the same time. I've never even considered Nickbastian as a pairing, at all, but the way you write it is breathtaking.
Anony-mouse chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
nooooo D: That was so sad, but so perfect. You are an incredible author, and now I'm off to read more of your stories! :)
marriedtojbiebs chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
SO MANY FEELS. SO MANY CREYS

my babies. I just can't

All the props. All the awards.
doesntseeyouthesameway chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This is not even fair, it's just so sad, yet so beautifully written. I'm pretty much speechless right now but I wanted to let you know that this is amazing.
PhoenixInAshes chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
..."And that's why he wanted it given back to you," Ben said with a smile. "He wasn't going to leave you with nothing, Nick."

That line right there? Broke me. The whole thing hurt so much, but that line just finished me. How do you make these stories so beautiful and painful at the same time?

I always thought that would be the worst way to complete a suicide attempt. When you've done just enough damage that there's no going back, but there's enough time to regret it.

And it's also so hard when you're as depressed as Sebastian was, and no one else sees it. When numb and pain are the only states of emotion, and each one feels worse until the other takes over, and things just spiral further.

Such a lovely read, as always. And MCR, is just the best band ever. With what they've dealt with and how far they've come. And who they are as people. I adore them. (You have no idea how many times I have watched Life on the Murder Scene on my iPad. Over and Over...) There's a genuineness to them that is a rarity in the entertainment world.

You have no idea how excited I get every time you post something new. It might actually be slightly unhealthy :)
Nothing importantjere chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
That was beautiful. No perfect. That was perfect. I was either smiling because they're adorable or crying because Sebastian, or both.
OMGAKAWTF chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
'If I'm so wrong. How can you listen all night long? How will it matter after I'm gone? Because you never learned a goddamned thing!' Ok, first of all, this is beautiful. And I'm crying. and you should not mix something this sad with MCR beacause now I'm reduced to a sobbing mess. and I love this. I litterally couldtn't see anything which could become better...I think this is the best one-shot/short story I have ever read on here.