Reviews for Worth Fighting For
xxbesitosxx chapter 45 . 10/18/2015
This was a beautiful ending. It tied up the story nicely while still leaving so many possibilities open. This whole chapter, because we all know what happens to Alderaan, had me holding my breath. In fact, this whole story just had me feeling things haha

The Rex/Iri scenes were just so adorable. Many times I was smiling so much my cheeks hurt. And the character development of Rex was so well done. His uncertainty and sense of helplessness when being a daddy was portrayed very well and the advancement of his relationship with Iri was just so- I can't even think of the word, but it made my heart warm.

I really liked how you didn't make the whole story about Brenna's kidnapping, but rather about her recovery. It was refreshing. And her reactions, though heartbreaking, were realistic, as was her process of healing. I think my favorite part of this story is when she and Rex are dancing at their wedding, and he says 'I love you so much, I married you twice' or something along those lines. I actually teared up from how warm and happy and beautiful that scene was.

Another thing I very much enjoyed was the relationship between Ahsoka and Rex. It was just so right between them. As much as I love the Rexsoka pairing, their friendship in your story was wonderful, and I really liked it.

This was an amazing story that made my Sunday (and my procrastination of real life) very enjoyable.

Kisses!
ahsoka1996 chapter 45 . 7/11/2015
Great job!
I'm very pleased with the ending, thank you for not killing Rex and Brenna.
arashikageriverflower chapter 18 . 3/18/2015
Aw... The fluffiness almost made me cry. Little kids are so sweet... Well, most of the time, the rest of the time, they can be little devils.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Update immediately, please!
bigtomato chapter 42 . 8/23/2014
Haha that was hilarious! "Battle stations!"
MsLanna chapter 45 . 6/28/2014
Okay, no sudden death for anybody. I'm happy they all were off planet. The irony to escape the Empire just to end on Alderaan is beautiful, but maybe a little deadly.

Thank you for sharing this great story. :D
MsLanna chapter 44 . 6/28/2014
This was extremely beautiful and well written. Very touching.
I am a fan of grappling with the idea of what makes a family really a family. Blood can do horrible things to its own and the compulsory adoption is a great idea, but how do things work?
Like this. 3
MsLanna chapter 43 . 6/28/2014
Whenever I read about giving birth I am somewhat relieved that it has likely passed me by in this life.
And they are a lovely family. Rexy and his girls. Maybe a bit tired for now. *lol*
MsLanna chapter 42 . 6/28/2014
Ah, no moving of things happened as yet.
Captain Rex is back. He's so lovely. 3 Battle stations indeed.
MsLanna chapter 41 . 6/28/2014
Rexy and Ahsoka are just adorable together. :D
Strictly legal work for Brenna from now on? Well, they'll have enough excitement ofor a while with two kids...
Aw, that's a nice surprise. I just wonder how they managed all the moving things around behind Brenna's back. Maybe Jensine kept her a little too occupied with wedding things. *lol*
MsLanna chapter 39 . 6/28/2014
Hehe, poor Rexy. Things done for the public tend to be more difficult than those in private because you need to give people the right show. I'm sure He'll be fine.
It would have been hilarious though, if he'd indeed forgotten some crucial part of the ceremony. Not to them, of course. .'
MsLanna chapter 38 . 6/15/2014
Makes me wish I had already seen the episode(s?) with Cut. Oh well, I will get there.
"It's the rest of my life." Aw! Clones just kill you, no matter what they do.
MsLanna chapter 37 . 6/15/2014
Clones are like money-printing machines, you just have to employ them correctly. *snigger*
Kaminoan nannies? I am not sure how convincing that is in general. I mean in any other way than being scientists overseeing their exoeriments. Works well for Nala Se, though.
So they'll stay. And move into Caith's house.
Good thing I don't write this or there's be an epilogue of Rexy and Brenna babysitting their grandchildren because the kids are off-planet when suddenly everything goes boom. .'
MsLanna chapter 36 . 6/15/2014
Reasons never to get married with a ceremony: those. I get headaches just reading about it. x_X
Hihi, almost having the talk. *giggle*
I am not sure how I'd take selling Nova. But then I get easily attached. And maybe Rexy has another quagga for himself?
MsLanna chapter 35 . 6/9/2014
Medicine is not working unless it is unpleasant. Not to mention that rewriting your body is likely not going to go down well with your body, especially at those parts being temporarily at odd. Speak not of tissue rejection to me. x_X

A whole month? You like to put them down, don't you? O.O
Great reaction to the news, Rexy. Brenna is visibly impressed. ;-p