Reviews for The Boy and the Bones
aniseed flower chapter 2 . 1/10/2017
I loved it! Im so sooo sad you have passed, on writing more! It was awesome! Truly love it! Thank you so much for writing it and sharing it with us. I do hope you continue though it is unlikely i know. Sad face.
Taeh chapter 2 . 7/29/2015
Ah.. that's why she was uncomfortable! That clears everything!

Breacon Beacons prepare for Alex! It will be hell.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/10/2015
UPDATE WOMAN
Guest chapter 2 . 2/1/2015
I know you've probably heard this a million times, but you need to update this is a really great story and you're a really great author so please try to update as soon as you can
cometsrule chapter 2 . 1/8/2015
Even though it has been forever since you updated. I still have faith in you! Now I don't expect like a ten page story up by tomorrow, but you should definately update!
Vivianne95 chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
Interesting... Please Update!
MarshmallowsAreYummy chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
This is really good!
The crossover Alex and Bones should be done more!
Please keep writing!
Badass-Kitsune chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
This is a really interesting story and I really hope you haven't forgotten about it because I really want to read more and I can't wait to see k-unit's reaction to Alex same with everyone else please update soon.
ForgottenPrince chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
Update please, good work.

Regards Prince
leena nepisia chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
please hurry up with the next chapter! there aren't that many really good writers on fanfiction, but you are definitely one of them.
I love the combination of bones and alex !
keep up the great work!
AdriftUponASeaOfTime chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
Brilliant! Please, please, please continue. :)
Crashing Way chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
Will you please update this! I love crossovers:)
MySistersSister chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
Please Update!
DaughterofDemeter123 chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
I like the story so far, and I hope to see an update soon. The only thing that really bothered me is that you don't use quotation marks, and that is making it a little confusing to read.
Eiscream chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
So, I now it's been like 8 month already, but I still wanted to ask if you're going to continue this story? Cause it sounds really good and I love how you mention little things like Blunt being pleased 'cause Joe asked for help in it, and they just fit with the story and the charakter! So, yeah, I would love to read more, please?