Reviews for The Knots In Our Laces
Guest chapter 6 . 6/23/2013
Shit this never finished! Please continue I hate getting drawn into unfinished fics and wanted to see what you'd do with the rest of the crap season 4!
Arekanderu chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
This is a very enjoyable story!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
I just read this from start to finish and it's awesome! You're missing episodes 7-10 though! Please finish this when you have the time. I want to know what happens.
errobotter chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
Nice work. The tension makes me think of the victory-ribbon/rope at the end of the race. Will Jeff and Annie break through? Or will they get knocked over and fall flat?
DayDreamer077 chapter 6 . 4/12/2013
hm! alrighty then.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
Perfect chapter please update soon for the next episode!
nyclove3 chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
I meant to review this the other day but I'm a magpie and I get distracted easily!

I laughed at this - 'Jeff needs to confront his music and face the demons' both because I can picture Britta saying it wrong and Troy copying her word for word and not realising the mistake.

I enjoyed Jeff and Annie's chat on the crazy couch. It's believable to me that Jeff would think he'd get better after meeting his father and be a little disillusioned, perhaps, when it doesn't happen that way. I think building up to a meeting with his dad in his mind for so long, everything afterwards would feel a little anti-climatic and strange and I guess that takes some adapting to. I'm looking forward to seeing how that plays out through your story.

And of course, Abed. Sweet know-it-all Abed hit the nail on the head but can't quite connect all the dots. I wonder if he ever will.

Also, it makes me smile that Annie freaks out over a text that wasn't overly suggestive in the first place, bless her. Oh the possibilities for what happens now! :)
shippersgonnaship chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
O.M.G. I lol'd at Annie's text! Jeff probably panicked! This is awesomesauce. I can't wait to see them studying together or not lol. Bring on chapter 7!
Sharpsword chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
There's no stopping you. You're an unstoppable machine of awesome. I love each chapter more than the last. :/ I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO PICK A FAVOURITE. Which isn't that important, I guess, but...
Redo: Hey, this is so cool. I loved it, and you managed to subtly make the cringe-worthy parts of the ep good. :) Also GAH. I hate how disheartened Annie is (he loves you he loves you he doesn't know just waaaaaaiiiiiit or like kick him or somethiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing), but I love how you're letting her be the mature woman she is with most of her thoughts. And how much she FREAKED OUT with the suggestive message. It shows how much the whole issue matters to her. And I love the meaning behind Jeff immediately answering the last message, but saying nothing for the first.
Jess chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
LOVE IT!
Karl chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
Nice, I love how you were able to create a suggestive text message and ensure the awkwardness. I also like how you were able to add some drama into this and include Abed's insight
nyclove3 chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
This fic is good food for my battered shipper soul! Feed me! Hehe. I like how last chapter Jeff was obviously keeping his distance from Annie after his vomit-inducing dream about her but the moment she starts to pull away and keep her distance too, he comes after her. That boy just can't be ignored. His present was really sweet too. I loved that.

I must admit this chapter surprised me in that I totally was not expecting Vicky, of all people, to be the one to warn Jeff away. But I do understand why she would. I mean, for all we know Annie is known around campus as the soft sweet youthful 'girl' who is always smiling and goes around with a bounce in her step. They don't see what we see, what Jeff might see. It's believable to me that, perhaps as woman, Vicky felt the need to protect her somewhat. I don't know.

But then Jeff's reaction. Wow. Wingered indeed. I actually thought he was a little too harsh but I guess she touched a raw nerve. Anyway, enough of my rambles. I loved this and look forward to what you have in store for us next. :)
JeffandAnnie1998 chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
I love these!
tvlover84 chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
aaaaaaaaahhh! I love love love this! omg he Wingered Vicki and she deserved it lol.
hannahsmetana chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
Well pew. That's not what I was trying to write but it's what the phone wanted to say and it works. Pew pew. That was great! Good Wingering, nailed it.