Reviews for Moment of Truth
veritasrose chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
This was so sweet. Very in-character as well, which is a rarity! Thank you!
castironcanine chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
Just found this.

Really like it.

Good work.
moondreamer1 chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
how did I not ever review this one? I love a good Gabe fic and this was a great one.
Fae Rain chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
I just found your story while trying to pass the time and I really liked it. I love sara/Gabriel stories. _
wren chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
I love this story.
Sierra Windfire chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
The end? I feel so let down. More? Please?
DragonMouse chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
oh, perfect, beautiful, marvelous. Sweet too. ~( 8
CrazyAce chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
me gusta this story lots! (i like)
coyote-zoe chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
that was very cute. u write very well. i've only started supporting a Gabriel/Sara relationship since the last episode. how could i not after that ending scene? anyway, its good.

-coyote
ann chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
Oh, very nice. I loved it! Please write more Gabriel because you're good at it.
Saturniia chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
Sweeter than sugar but not saccharine. Amazing that even though true love cannot be denotated, the connotation shines through. You did a wonderful job of showing just how much Gabriel and Sara are devoted to one another, whether their love is familial or something more.
EmilyS chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
Great story! Nice continuation of the episode. I hope you'll consider writing more Gabriel stories - you've done an excellent job with this one.
CeredwenFlame chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
This was very cute, I liked it a lot, I think that it might be nice for you to continue at least this relationship between Gabe and Sara... I'd like to see what else you can come up with... Thank you for sharing...
magicks chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
one word: aaawwwww! so sweet and so sad! poor sara. no, wait, poor gabe. oh, poor both of them! anyway, lovely story. please write more! (especially if it means getting rid of Inga. mwaahahahahaha!)
Cyn Tolram chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
This story was a pleasant surprise for me to read as your beta reader (after spending some time on the road for work). Your take on Gabe is WONDERFUL! Glad to see you back writing WB fanfics (although I also love your Tracker stories too). Keep up the good work!

Cyn