Reviews for Breathe
Eva Galana chapter 10 . 8/8/2014
Leave it to Renji to set it straight - "It's already taken..." 'Nough said.
Fox-Sin chapter 10 . 7/7/2014
love this story so far and I cant wait for the next chapter please update soon.
Criztalinz chapter 10 . 10/22/2013
More please..

Mpreg!Renji is the best! (ooohhh make it that Byakuya will spoiled him silly XXDD)
Abyss Gale chapter 10 . 10/22/2013
yay! i really love Mpreg!Renji fic XD
He's adorable (and totally my bias.. kekeke).. and I love it when Byakuya spoiled him (pregnant!spoiled!Renji : kawaii!)
Thank you so much for writing this and i hope you will continue soon.. :)
karenaangel1986 chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
Don't leave me hanging like this! Please.
walkure chapter 9 . 4/30/2013
great aunt! lol

and I think renji is heading for certain 'doom' when genie's to the vaccination thingny... just saying...
Walkure chapter 7 . 4/30/2013
Elders elders. That council meeting was like kindergarten all over again! Wow they know how to insult each other! Lol. That was fun
Walkure Leuad chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
I feel breathless. It's all I can say.
Walkure Leuad chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
Stubborn red haired. But understandable from his point of view. He doesn't want to risk what he already has. We know byakuya will not reject him but he doesn't!
Toni Toni Choppaa-kun chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
Whoops. I meant to review for CH Part 2... oops, my bad :3
Toni Toni Choppaa-kun chapter 10 . 3/17/2013
Grrr... I really hate that regent guy... He's a poop.

But anyways, I love this story!
WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!

Love,

チョッパーくん
L.Lawliet13 chapter 10 . 3/15/2013
For some reason I can't log in atm but another awesome chapter!"
crazyfan42 chapter 10 . 3/4/2013
ALSIFJASKLDFJLK! I freaking love this story! Can't wait for the next update! -
sscullys chapter 10 . 3/4/2013
I am loving this story so far, sorry for not comment sooner. I really like the way Renji made the decision of being by Byakuya side. Renji do panic sometimes. :)
Tomyallen chapter 10 . 3/3/2013
Awww. That was a beautiful chapter! I still can't stop smirking at the idea of what Kisuke had Renji dressed in...honestly the things that wack job comes up with. And man oh man...Byakuya really won't have no for an answer when he wants to be with his lover that's for sure. And I love his more dominate side in this relationship. And of course Renji's absolute devotion is always adorable. They have quite the mess to clean up though...

And Hiromi has a power seal? Let's Hope Tetsuya will be the one to fix that little problem...and sometime soon too. I wonder what kind of training/power-up he's gonna get? Im excited!

Awesome chapter as usual! Super excited for the chapters to come! Keep up the good work.