Reviews for Aut Vincere Aut Mori
SkinnyEllie chapter 21 . 5/28/2014
Oooooh, what a pleasant surprise! Thank you...and you know, I think it's about time for a re-read. One of the SQ greats.
Glad you're back writing again :)
amUous chapter 21 . 5/28/2014
At first i was like what this email is a mistake that story finished
And then this and it was like awwwwww
Yayness
elmcr chapter 21 . 5/28/2014
Really good! Would have worked well with the rest of the fic.
shanesvoice chapter 20 . 5/25/2014
Beautiful story. I enjoyed it all the way. Amazingly well written. Unique plot. Very well done. Thank you for sharing this precious work.
Jessie chapter 20 . 5/18/2014
Epic fiction. Totally amazing. The character development was excellent. I loved the setting and you made evening come alive. Loved it
Smurfs Can Write Too chapter 20 . 5/8/2014
This is SwanQueen hall of fame material, thank you so much for sharing this with us. I bow down at your feet.
wicked73 chapter 20 . 5/1/2014
Wonderfully done. Could not stop reading this. Thanks for sharing with us.
LFxo chapter 20 . 5/1/2014
O.M.G! I love this story so goddamn much! Thank you so much for writing it! It was beyond epic :) xo
I Heart Regina Mills chapter 20 . 4/22/2014
The ending was just wonderful, I love how they are so cute and happy together, so very blissfully happy. :) :) This was a unique gem of a story and the way you made ancient Rome come bustling alive in so many ways was awesome.

The adventure was fantastic too, and it was great to see the growth of Regina as a strong and independent person. Basically Regina and Emma just fit together so well here. This was a wonderful journey back in time, I really enjoyed this trip, thank you very much for it! :)
Guest chapter 20 . 4/18/2014
this was fantastic. i wish it didn't have to end.
Guest chapter 19 . 4/18/2014
so beautiful
Guest chapter 17 . 4/18/2014
wow that was the most amazing confession ever.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/18/2014
this is so amazing!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/18/2014
your story is amazing. how do you know so much?
Pepe Le Prawn chapter 20 . 4/16/2014
This just became my absolute favorite SwanQueen story. I love historical stories, and this one was great. The only thing that fascinates me more than Ancient Rome, is Ancient Greece.
813 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »