Reviews for Aut Vincere Aut Mori
notvillain-notsavior-justme chapter 21 . 11/18/2017
I LOVED this fic. It is one of the best (if not the best) I have ever read. I love the subject (ancient times) and this is surely one of my favourites fanfics! THANKS for gifting the fandom this pearl! Best wishes!
rondaday1 chapter 21 . 8/26/2017
Wonderful story
Guest chapter 21 . 8/22/2017
i loved this story so much, it had me on edge every chapter. from the escape, emma being captured, the rescue, the second escape!, and everything in between, i was just in awe at how well you formed this plot. glancing at your author's notes, i noticed you had gotten a bit of feedback about how long it took for regina to come around to the idea of loving and being loved by emma and i just have to say i loved that about this fic the most? it felt so genuine and i think you did an exceptional job in showing that it wasn't that she didn't feel that way for emma it was that she didn't know how to express it and overcome the voice inside her head. i also thought the argument they had was very real and, although hurtful, needed to happen, and helped structure their relationship from there on out. the addition of henry was wholly unexpected but one i loved because, as you wrote, regina wouldn't be able to leave a child to die, and i think it really helped separate her from the way of the romans. and although she'd always felt that way, i thought the placement of her saving henry showed how she was changing. and god those epilogues? i'm? it's everything i could have asked for. i really enjoyed how you wrote regina and this story's easily become one of my favorites :')
marymo9 chapter 21 . 8/22/2017
I am so thrilled to have stumbled onto this fic. I literally googled good swan queen fics and this was on the list. I usually don't read AU in this fandom, but you have completely changed my mind. Kudos to writing a great piece, and thank you for sharing!
DrAllisonHouse chapter 21 . 8/2/2017
This is freaking amazing. it is almost 100,000 words and I consumed this in like 3-4 days. It is well written, the characters have actual development, it wasn't overly saturated with the OUAT characters, but they were sparingly put in there to remind the reader just what story they we're reading, and all over it is a damn good piece work. I congratulate you on your mastery of how to write so well. Even 4 years after it's posting it is relevant proving that it is a timeless fic. I just can't get over it. Thank you for sharing this part of yourself with the fandom.
Jesseburnett chapter 1 . 6/10/2017
aaaaa. i see what you mean, even if she would have killed him, they still would have figured out that she was alive. damn, emma thought all that out pretty quick lol.
Jesseburnett chapter 12 . 6/10/2017
i thought the exact same thing as soon as that guy seen emma, and knew that she faked her death. she should have slit his throat on the spot. better him than all her friends. i honestly dont see why she didnt, they were already fleeing.
Jesseburnett chapter 5 . 6/9/2017
jeez. that fact that regina thinks that their friendship is, "wrong in so many ways" is just so said isn't it? society can really really mess a person's head up. their friendship is absolutely beautiful. which is another thing you deserve praise for. their friendship ..and their underlying of something else of course.. is truly cute as hell and really ver beautiful. im really not just sayin that, ive read a friggin LOT of fanfic, and 95% of the pairings i read dont have even a quarter of the chemistry and beauty as the relationship you've created. and id also like to point out that they are so in character its almost ridiculous lol. you really are ver good.
Jesseburnett chapter 5 . 6/9/2017
the transition from regina loathing emma to being friennds with her -in her cute little tsundere way lol- was masterfully done. bravo. authors never seem to do a good job with that kind of thing. you're really talented
Jesseburnett chapter 4 . 6/9/2017
the social hierarchy was indeed strict, and a bit complicated, but one didnt necessarily treat someone lower than them with disgust, as regina does. but of course, im sure some did. so we'll just assume regina was one of them lol
Jesseburnett chapter 2 . 6/9/2017
its so hilarious how contradictory regina is XD saying that emma is arrogant and uncivilized and rude, when clearly its regina being that way XD even her calling the slaves savages and barbarians is contradictory, when clearly the romans are savage barbarians, making them fight to the death simply for their entertainment. idky but it was just seriously funny and entertaining when she was all huffy, calling emma these things XD nothing much has happened yet, but im sure i will love the story, its quite entertaining so far. the fighting isn't all that great, but really that's totally fine with me, im here for the swanqueen, not the action XP the dialogue is quite good, and the grammer, spelling, proofreading, and whatnot are all perfect! which is very important for an enjoyable read! the writing in general is very good, which is somewhat rare in fanfic, consequently ill be sure to read everything youve written for! ty for writing this! :
moni wandering chapter 20 . 5/27/2017
this was a lovely, well written story. i enjoyed it so much. kudos
SwanQueen99 chapter 21 . 5/25/2017
This was so perfect! I loved it!
IGagaBoobs chapter 21 . 4/27/2017
Amazing story, I loved it since the first chapter, you have great talent!
Guest chapter 21 . 1/22/2017
Loved this story so much. Thanks for sharing.
813 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »