Reviews for Aut Vincere Aut Mori
Vivi.GC chapter 21 . 1/21/2017
Gods! That was amazing, I loved the story since the first chapter and I can't stop reading since then. What a wonderful job, taking an historical moment to become a beautiful and romantic story. Every detail and the context was perfect, the character well defined. You're great! Thanks for sharing with us. Greetings from Mexico
Lodi chapter 21 . 1/20/2017
Loved it tys
yin1994 chapter 21 . 1/9/2017
It's absolutely amazing to see Regina grew through the story. She was a total pain in the butt in the beginning but she changed to be a better person for Emma and Henry. And the historical background of the story simply just makes everything better than it already were.
Sircastic84 chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
This is my absolute favourite story, have read it so many times. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
Read this is one whole flipping day, it's 1 in the morning and I have 2 essays that are due today. Totally worth it.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/11/2016
I have been looking for this fic for ages! Glad I got a chance to read it again :) I loved every single moment of this chapter. Well this fic in general.
AustralianWarrior chapter 21 . 9/12/2016
I read this last night in one sitting and was up to almost 4am. I was a complete mess of feels after. Although Regina was a pain in the ass to begin with I was pleased to see she grew as a person, the experiences she went through changed her. The most amusing part was Regina wondering how to feed little Henry and shoving him under the goat lol. I snorted outloud at that one.
Danica-SQ chapter 21 . 9/10/2016
Amazing! I'm out of words! This is so well written and idea is so lovely, I loved every chapter of the story and every step of the journey. It was really interesting watching, or rather reading about Regina's development in expressing and dealing with her feelings and I must say that this is one of my favorite stories! Love it!
Thefightison chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
Seriously one of my favorite SQ stories! I can't describe how much I love this! Definitely going to be rereading soon!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/23/2016
It was utterly maddening, how long it took Regina to wrap her head around her feelings, but the ending -both of them- simply too cute.
EvyG chapter 21 . 7/9/2016
Hi just let me say that when I first heard of this story in tweeter I was like nah a story of Roman history with SQ? But right after I read the first chapter I was anxious to finish it wondering how you will end It, and I am so glad now that I read it cause it's seriously one of the best that I have read. Wow so many details you gave about how things happen and best part Regina carrying Henry the goat and everything else I was laughing just picturing her. Now I would had love to see that Regina was clear with the empirior cause she left because she didn't want to kill the girl and she could of also tell on Cora, but hey maybe you have room there for a sequel? ;-)
PinkDreama chapter 21 . 7/4/2016
wow I read your whole story this weekend today I had to come back and give you at least some kind of comment
WOW WOW WOW, I loved your story! at first it was kinda weird to be in the roman empire but to hear Emma and Regina speak modern day english, but I got used to it quickly. And if I'm honest, I wouldn't want to have it any other way. I have no clue how a normal conversation back in the time went, but I'm pretty sure that reading a whole story like this would be difficult (writing it even more).
so I loved how you did the story, you had a lot of big moments and I love SLOW BURNS! I don't know much about historical facts but it was interesting to learn some things (yeah I googled Vestals during the reading)

My fav. moment (beside all the kissing, cuz that's always the best part): Regina and the goat, haha I laughed so much, when I tried to picture it in my head

I would really love to read more SQ stories in totally different contexts
alchemista21 chapter 21 . 6/8/2016
Ah never say never. Who knows another post-post epilogue will show up on the 2nd anniversary of this fic. Lol.

Seriously though, it was very well written and I thoroughly enjoyed the character developments of both. Thank you for sharing.
c.miller1991 chapter 21 . 4/18/2016
I just want to say real quick...this was AMAZING! I'm so not along haul or slowburn type of fic person, but this is incredible! I love historical stuff. And this will forever be one of my favorites! Thank you so much for sharing this with all of us! Also please thank to people that encouraged you to continue writing as you went along! Your writing is just beautiful and this idea is lovely! Anyway amazing job!
weedopos chapter 21 . 3/19/2016
This was such an amazing journey! I am so glad that I stopped and read this. You are seriously talented! I absolutely loved how historically correct it was, super realistic! Can't wait to read everything else you've written.
813 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »