Reviews for Aut Vincere Aut Mori
lodi chapter 21 . 3/14/2016
loved it tys really enjoyed it
Maziquin chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
Are there gladiator women back then? Sorry stupid here
GiftedPunk chapter 11 . 2/17/2016
Vergiss mich nicht

Oh my gosh, my eyes are stinging. Do not cry. Do not cry.
GiftedPunk chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
I'm reviewing before I even start, I know crazy right but it's a wet Wednesday & I'm sat in my slogs with a cuppa & im excited, I'm excited for this story the idea is awesome. I'm in love with this time period & our girls, perfect before I even start.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 21 . 2/13/2016
This. Story. Was. Kickass!
southtrash chapter 21 . 2/11/2016
How have I never read this before? You wrote this out so beautifully and paced it so well. I love everything about it from beginning to end, to epilogues epilogue :) Excellent job!
Shae chapter 21 . 12/21/2015
You're an amazing writer! This story deserves to be a movie or something!
djl22 chapter 21 . 12/20/2015
Very good. Read t from start to finish. Nice story line.
Butters chapter 21 . 12/16/2015
Wow. I really did enjoy this story. It was great. Thanks for writing it. :)
Butters chapter 19 . 12/16/2015
Emma: "Did we...did we make it across?"

Regina: "Yeah, we made it to the other side."

*************Musical Interjection****************

Adele: "Hello. It's me. I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet..."

*Think I'm enjoying this story too much.
Butters chapter 16 . 12/15/2015
There should be fanart out there of Regina disguised as a Roman legionary. If there isn't, my belief that the world is terribly wrong has been reinforced. Meanwhile, I'll just imagine a merging of Regina and Gina Carano in warrior outfit...ReGina Carano...wooow... _!
Squirrel chapter 15 . 12/14/2015
Ch.15 while reading through the part of Regina trying to milk an uncooperative goat, couldn't keep myself from imagining it xD haha funny Oh and also enjoyed the part where Regina goes all improv bandit with Emma's bow and arrow. I had a feeling that without Emma around there was really no one that could stop her. Good thing Archibald turned out to be on her side.
Oaron chapter 21 . 12/11/2015
Seriously awesome story
Stanley chapter 4 . 12/10/2015
I like Regina and Emma's interactions with one another 'cause it's almost as if they each forget the social group they each belong to cuz they're too busy bothering each other like little kids in elementary school. XD haha and I think Regina's behavior is mostly normal-no one wants to be bothered by someone that steals a kiss from you and calls u a bitch every so often. And Emma I guess she'd be less bothersome to Regina if she didn't know Regina is hilariously affected by her advances.
Butters chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Man, I just started reading this and it's great. Even better, that it's completed. I can't wait to get on with the next chapters.
813 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »