Reviews for Birth of the Forest
Blackholelord chapter 12 . 9/21/2015
Not a review. Stupid video at bottom of the page is forcing the page to go to the bottom as I am reading the story several times. I do this read your story. 12
Blackholelord chapter 11 . 9/21/2015
Not a review. Stupid video at bottom of the page is forcing the page to go to the bottom as I am reading the story several times. I do this read your story. 11
Blackholelord chapter 10 . 9/21/2015
Not a review. Stupid video at bottom of the page is forcing the page to go to the bottom as I am reading the story several times. I do this read your story. 10
Blackholelord chapter 9 . 9/21/2015
Not a review. Stupid video at bottom of the page is forcing the page to go to the bottom as I am reading the story several times. I do this read your story. 9
Blackholelord chapter 8 . 9/21/2015
Not a review. Stupid video at bottom of the page is forcing the page to go to the bottom as I am reading the story several times. I do this read your story. 8
Blackholelord chapter 7 . 9/21/2015
Not a review. Stupid video at bottom of the page is forcing the page to go to the bottom as I am reading the story several times. I do this read your story. 7
Blackholelord chapter 6 . 9/21/2015
Blackholelord chapter 5 . 9/21/2015
Not a review. Stupid video at bottom of the page is forcing the page to go to the bottom as I am reading the story several times. I do this read your story. j
Blackholelord chapter 4 . 9/21/2015
Not a review. Stupid video at bottom of the page is forcing the page to go to the bottom as I am reading the story several times. I do this read your story. s
Blackholelord chapter 3 . 9/21/2015
Not a review. Stupid video at bottom of the page is forcing the page to go to the bottom as I am reading the story several times. I do this read your story. e
Blackholelord chapter 2 . 9/21/2015
Not a review. Stupid video at bottom of the page is forcing the page to go to the bottom as I am reading the story several times. I do this read your story. w
Leonard chapter 22 . 9/18/2015
Naruto give his life to save kushina from Pain
Blackholelord chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
eimajssof chapter 22 . 9/18/2015
Kushina has already chosen her husband over her son at this point no? Of course there is time to change ( I hope!), but are jiraiya and tsunadae going to manipulate Naruto? You really left this story at a bad cliff hanger lol.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/10/2015
I absolutely love this story, it's one of my favorites on this site. I just have to wonder, is it dead? The author page said it would be updated in a couple weeks, but that was months ago. I would hate to see this story end like so many others with just an AN saying it's gone.
1,897 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »