Reviews for Birth of the Forest
animeman12 chapter 22 . 1/11/2015
Pretty good chapter, I have to say, even though its been so long since an update that I have only a vague recollection of what's going on, which will undoubtedly lead me to reread the entire story come the next update.

In regards to the Kushina storyline... anything I could come up with would depend on just how much info Kushina actually has on Pein, Tobi, and Akatsuki in general. I was thinking that she would... I don't really know how to explain it, honestly. I guess an easy way would be that she stays out of the actual war itself, but constantly gives information on each party to both parties, until the final part of the war when, if you decided to include the whole 'Bring to life every Shinobi that ever lived' thing, Tobi forces Minato, after he's brought back by Edo Tensai... Tensei... however the hell its spelled, to fight her (none of that 'I'm dead and I'm training with the Kyubi chakra and can't be controlled by this technique (I think the later happened but I can't remember) that brought by back to "life"' crap. That's annoying). Don't know what would happen after that, but I'd definitely find reading that enjoyable.

Other than that I really have nothing to say, though if you want to respond just send a PM. I feel obligated to say this because for some reason some authors don't and just respond to things whenever the hell they post a new chapter. Its kinda weird in my opinion...
Rakaan chapter 2 . 1/11/2015
The things he does and thinks are stretching belief. Naruto thinks about what happened to the Uchiha and "obviously" concludes that Itachi had a good reason for slaughtering the clan? Even if he thinks the whole event stinks, why would he conclude that he had a "good" reason to kill them? Naruto is in Tazuna's presence for all of 2 seconds and concludes that he is "obviously" lying about mission parameters? Hashirama had lived through an era of warfare and the first thing he does upon coming to an ambush spot is reveal to his enemy he is aware that Zabuza has backup? What?

Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying the story, but these types of things keep popping up and it makes me wonder if this will be a regular thing.
Auctor chapter 22 . 1/11/2015
Well for me I know one thing what would make Kushina abandons her treason : even if Minato was revived, what would he think about what she has done ? Personally I don't think he would be so appreciative. And perhaps the best person to tell her is Naruto, since he is coming to Kiri, he could stumble on her interrogation by Mito, wanting to make a surprise, and then...
ChibakuNaruto chapter 22 . 1/10/2015
well now Danzo will be dealt with, Tobi might try something to have Sasuke go after Itachi after his fight with Danzo.
karthik9 chapter 22 . 1/9/2015
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
pikachucat chapter 22 . 1/7/2015
awesome
Shinen no Hikari chapter 7 . 1/7/2015
Hashirama admits when he comes back that Tobirama is faster than him, and was the inventor of shunshin/hiraishin, and Tobirama admits that Minato is even faster than him, therefore Hashirama at one third his full strength should not be enough to mistake him for the yellow flash, and he could not have been training in shunshin since he was as young as you say.
Mimosa Evans chapter 7 . 1/7/2015
i liked this story until mito came up man it would have sufficed me if she did a rebirth thingy like naruto and hashirama but with like hinata or ino or something like that i gjust cant sorry but i out
michumichu79 chapter 22 . 1/6/2015
EL FIC ES BUENISIMO Y TIENE MUY BUENOS FUNDAMENTOS PERO PARA MI SE ESTA PONIENDO TEDIOSO EN EL SENTIDO QUE ESTAS PONIENDO A LOS MALOS MAS FUERTES Y CADA VEZ QUE CAPTURAN O MATAN A UNO VUELVE APARECER, EN MI OPINION LO QUE LE PASA A GAARA NO ME GUSTO Y ESTA BIEN TOBI TIENE EL PODER DE SU OJO PERO CARAMBA APARECER EN TODO LOS SITIOS ES DEMASIADO. DISCUPA SI MI CRITICA TE OFENDE. EN RELACION A KUSHINA LE DEBERIAS DAR LO QUE QUIERE DE LA MISMA FORMA COMO MITO VOLVIO HACER A MINATO VOLVER QUE NARUTO SEPA LO QUE HIZO KUSHINA Y PORQUE Y QUE EL Y MITO TRAIGA A MINATO CON EDO TENSEI Y QUE HAGA LO QUE MITO LE ENSEƑE LO QUE ELLA HIZO PARA RESUCITAR Y LE DIGAN PORQUE LO HICIERON. BUENO ES MI OPINION EN LO ELLA HIZO PQ LA VERDAD JODIO UN PAR DE COSAS Y ADEMAS DESCUBRIO A ITACHI ESO NO SE HACE. PLISSSSS CONTINUALO PRONTO. I LOVE NARUHINA AND ITACHI. UNA PETICION SI ES POSIBLE YA QUE NARUTO TIENE A MITO PLISSSSS SINO LO VAS A MATAR EN LA HISTORIA POBRIAS EMPAREJAR A ITACHI Y HINATA ESTA PAREJA ME ENCANTA APARTE CLARO DE NARUHINA.
darkpiro9 chapter 22 . 1/5/2015
I think you should use the ending of the kushina arc, as when hashirama finally decides who he is. Is be hashirama senju or is he naruto Uzumaki. He is trying be both but it's starting to more harm than good. If kushina dies naruto dies with her, and it all honesty thats what I believe is more likely to happen. Cause right now to have an example imagine your name is Jim, but everyone else but few think your name is frank, imagine how hard would be to try to be frank when you know your Jim
Griffygnus chapter 22 . 1/5/2015
nice chap... please post a short summary if you update after so long. I kinda forgot about it...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Dude first chapter was already awesome man so dont you worry about readers not liking the story because you have the skills and the creativity to succeed.
Guest chapter 22 . 1/4/2015
Foresight of this story is a lot of feels in the future, Senju vs Madara hmmm so much possibilities question who will be naruto in the future will he be Senju or naruto can't wait nice chapter
Raine chapter 22 . 1/4/2015
It would be poetic justice to have Minato resurrected preferably by Edo Tensei and rejecting Kushina for her traitorous thoughts. After all, Minato did put the village before his family so he should be rightfully disgusted with Kushina.
roboguy45 chapter 22 . 1/5/2015
Man Kushina must have really love Minato, specially if she would go to such extremes like helping a enemy. Wonder what Naruto will do if he finds out about this betrayal.
1,786 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »