Reviews for Birth of the Forest
khannarie chapter 8 . 11/18/2015
It has a promising start but when Mito was brought back to life, it ruined the story for me. That's when the moment I realized that this is never going to be Naruto's story but Hashirama's instead. I don't mind the reincarnation angle at all... But it felt like Naruto was really never given a chance to live.. You're writing is good though :) I just didn't like how the story is going but that doesn't mean I don't admire how good you are as a story teller.. So I'll leave in peace and hope the rest to enjoy reading this.
PredatorPuck chapter 22 . 11/12/2015
kushina's story was ... meh! its too weak! need to change!
PredatorPuck chapter 21 . 11/12/2015
daaaamn!
nickclause chapter 22 . 11/12/2015
Great story...u should try a reading fanfic on this one
PredatorPuck chapter 16 . 11/12/2015
yeah
PredatorPuck chapter 8 . 11/11/2015
oooh!
PredatorPuck chapter 7 . 11/11/2015
truly epic fight, this is how strong people should, those wanna be 'godlike' naruto fic authors shoudl learn something!
PredatorPuck chapter 2 . 11/11/2015
haha
PredatorPuck chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
why is there no more fic about hashirima reincarnation as naruto? it is cannon after all. also nice jib! very interesting
ThatCrazyBrit94 chapter 22 . 10/28/2015
I would like to see you update again soon, its been a long time since you've updated.
Anon E. Moose chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Meh, I already don't like it and the next chapter did nothing to change it.
The reason: This is simply an adult Hashirama in somewhat Naruto's body. Hell, one of the first things you had happening was even changing that! Hair, eye color, chakra network etc.
Essentially Naruto is gone and that's even in the first half of the first chapter!
The resurrected Hashirama is so unlike Naruto, so detached from the other children too, that the story is simply not about Naruto but Hashirama come back to live by hijacking his next live.
So the story tag is wrong too, Naruto as he is known was replaced.
Aegorm chapter 22 . 10/9/2015
I honestly love this story and love your writing.

But two things pull down the quality of this fic.

The first is having Kushina survive the kyuubi extraction, Naruto/Hashirama really doesn't need a mother figure and it feels as if you got stuck in the Kushina being alive/resurrected by Pain approach. It doesn't seem to be leading anywhere and it's just plain confusing.

The second issue is Mito. The uzumaki clan is hard to write, seals can be ridiculously strong and the true strength of the uzumaki clan is unknown. But what I do know is that this created unnecessary problems with the Council (that scene disappointed me, such a cliche. 'Council': you have to use the CRA and be a sperm factory!
'Naruto/mother/other Relative': no! It's clan business...)
Mito being alive also ruins any chance Naruto might have to gain actual bonds with people his age rather than being held in reverence. No budding romance, Mito being too 'High-class' which intimidates the Konoha 12.

I highly recommend a rewrite, your plot is great for the most part, your character development is good, your action scenes are amazing and your writing style is brilliant. But those two flaws truly ruin the story, to many loose ties create a bloody complicated knot.

Aegor,
Narutooooo chapter 3 . 10/4/2015
Seriously? Assume good just like that!? And now the hell did Haku and Sasuke become friends?!
1,916 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »