Reviews for Birth of the Forest
marquis.shax chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
I'm not really 100% sure on this so if I'm wrong feel free to correct me. Wasn't Madara Uchiha the first friend Hashirama had outside of his clan/family? If i'm right about that then he's kind of trying to make up for the past by helping Sasuke overcome the darkness that eventually overtook Madara
ClownWhosFeelnDown chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
very good,
Jean-Pierre-001 chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Story Added to Community: High Quality Harry Potter and Naruto Fanfictions
Story, Birth of the Forest, added to Community archive.
Jbthoughtful chapter 21 . 10/30/2014
Yo bad ass, but how long did you really want the story to get?
OoDamaRasengen101 chapter 3 . 10/10/2014
This is by far one of the best stories ever
qwertypous chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
holy sh! this is f awesome!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 21 . 9/29/2014
This is absolutely amazing! I can't wait for more!
Random Reviewer chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
In any note, if you were offended by my review, my account is named Gottaloveastory. Please remember that all the stories on my account were written by the previous account owner, and the one /two chapters I have written for her fanfic was a while ago.

A small thing to add, I really DO like this story.

Domo Arigato, Ja ne!
Random Reviewer chapter 21 . 9/12/2014
(Note that this review is not entirely positive, and probably contains a lot of criticism, but remember that I'm trying to help you here.)

Okay, let's start with the beginning. The first part, Minato screws up big time with his seal. Believable, but how is this connected to Senju Hashirama and his apparent second life as Naruto? (Correct me if I missed something.)

In the second part of Chapter One, Naruto/Hashirama continues to technically scorn those his physical age. Isn't Senju Hashirama supposed to be more passionate, modest, and kind?

Kisame, Itachi, Deirdara, and Tobi/Madara were well written, but you seem to bash a few characters here and there.

The grammar and punctuation was passable/fine, but a few times in each chapter I notice things like: ,… ,, ;, "…' And so on. Many of these may be passed off as simple typos, but you may want to proof read it a bit further.

Also, while your chapters were rant free on the most part, please note that (a) People typically do not read author's notes, (b) If they do read them, they don't listen to them and it just annoys the heck out of them, or (c) They find new flaming materiel. Along that same path, remember that the creator of Naruto and Naruto Shippuden is allowed to do whatever he likes with his anime and manga.

Uzumaki Mito is for the most part quite fine with me, but on a small note, do you really think she would leave after almst two years and a quarter without properly saying goodbye?

I apologize if this review offends you in any ways, and I am grateful to you for spending your time to write this Naruto fanfiction. Again, fanfiction is meant to be fun to write as much a it is fun to read.

Sayonars,
Random Reviewer
elmoryakhan chapter 21 . 9/6/2014
I really like this story and I love your Naruto please update soon.
guest chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
so this is the same naruto but he has the first hokage's first memories but he is the same person right ?
Uchihacurse chapter 3 . 8/12/2014
Wow great work dude :D continue i like it :)
Lednacek chapter 21 . 8/12/2014
so in this chapter: they got sealed like amateurs, got helped by itachi, then lost gaara, lost ichibi, regained ichibi, lost ichibi. meanwhile naruto pulled superstrong jutsu out of his ass. the rest did nothing at all. then came tobi talked a bit used a super item to save/defeat everyone and got away.
is it me or is everyone pathetic. why not fight at least the weakened akatsuki members?
The DCG chapter 21 . 8/8/2014
Wow, you spend the first part bitching about bakamoto's fail plot lines.

And you pull this shit? Thats great, I've gone from looking forward to this updating to nothing but searing rage at this bullshit.

Can't have proper action/reaction, Ohno Lets not upset the plot train. For ever thing you've added to this fic. You've not changed a god damn thing.
Nightlance44 chapter 21 . 8/6/2014
really sad but that chapter about mito being captured made me so angry i could feel the heat coming out of my ears. don't you dar wright anything like that again. OR ELSE I WILL MAKE YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE COME TRUE.
1,706 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »