Reviews for Birth of the Forest
Pyroserr chapter 5 . 10/21/2016
So many people on this site take part in the act of bashing Sasuke for no real reason. I am so happy to read a story were it is not a part of it, instead, you put faith in your writing skills to make a truly amazing story. Please keep up with your inspiring work.
-Pyroserr.
stevesgaming87 chapter 22 . 10/13/2016
still sad this is on hiatus. The author has crafted a nice tale. Well written and executed.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/25/2016
Fuck you dude. I hate writers like you that get a good story going then just cut off.
Anthony00 chapter 22 . 9/24/2016
is a good fict I hope you can continue
Abdul245 chapter 22 . 9/18/2016
In regards to your fanfic,I 'm greatly impressed with your sense of originality and ,you killed of Gaara who was one of my most favoured characters which I cannot have also given up on this project,its almost been three years since you a shame.
UchihaMadara1997 chapter 7 . 9/17/2016
Worst story i have read in my life
Whats the meaning in naming this as a naruto fanfic, when the only thing it has is naruto name and everything else is about hashirama
I advice to those who are reading this review to plz font read this fic and waste ur time
firestarandwolvesgmail.com chapter 22 . 9/16/2016
This story is so ridiculously good!
stevesgaming87 chapter 21 . 8/22/2016
one of the best ive read on here. Really hope the author picks it back up.
NaruHinalover55 chapter 4 . 8/15/2016
I read this day and night
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
Dung eating mongrel
Guest chapter 22 . 8/1/2016
The Kushina thing needs to be killed off as soon as you can manage it. It's like a split end. It's only going to get worse the longer to let it splinter. Either kill her off, or have her dramatically atone for her sins in some way that makes up for her bullshit. If that's even possible.

Personally, I was hoping Mito would kill her in some display of Uzumaki badassdom, in response to her betrayal of the village, Naruto, and for almost getting her killed. Mito has lived a much longer life than Kushina, so her laying down the smack-down on the selfish idiot would have been pretty satisfying for everyone.

Stringing things along further by having this interrogation, and allowing more of a chance for the enemy's plan to break Naruto's heart to succeed is just a bad move.

On another note, I really don't approve of Obito listening in on Tsunade losing her shit. Sure, it's technically possible, but it's one of those things where if he did it once why not all the time? It's a game breaker. That's not even touching on the fact that Tsunade, and maybe Jiraiya, would have probably sensed him. Not-Madara's pretty powerful, but I have my doubts that he could spy on two of the Sannin in the middle of their territory.
Obitobidara chapter 22 . 8/1/2016
The whole Kushina thing was a retarded ass-pull to try and add more drama to the story, but it really just fucked things up. The same could be said about Mito getting captured.

Actually, letting Kushina live at all was a mistake. She's a fucking non-entity in this story. She has no value. She has spent most of the story off in the Mist. I don't know what you originally intended to do with her, but nothing that you have done with her either made sense or was even passably good. It was a terrible idea.

In truth, this story became a huge mess really quickly. At this point in the story, I don't even want to set an alert to receive updates for it. Things spiraled out of control too quickly, things keep happening in Kishimoto-style (i.e. complete ass pulls), things keep conveniently going in Akatsuki's favor (and they seem to somehow be capable of doing more than they were in canon), and Naruto's growth is just inconsistent.

He's at the point, chronologically, where you stated he would be at strong at the First Hokage (at least), yet you still have him going on about being "almost there" but not quite. Obito wouldn't be able to hold a candle to Hashirama/Naruto, yet he somehow manages to twart Naruto whenever they meet. Obito is not comparable to Madara. He essentially became canon-fodder the moment the real Madara entered the arena.

I personally don't believe that Nagato is able to resurrect people without causing himself a great deal of harm, and potentially death. His use of the King of Hell statue was mostly just to repair the bodies of his paths, which were not truly alive (in the sense of having souls). His resurrection of Konoha killed him. Obito's resurrection of Madara nearly killed him, did it not?

There is so much wrong with this story and it's pacing, I don't even know where to start. This is a major problem with fan fiction. Mediocre writers thing that powering up the protagonist means they have the go ahead to power up the villains as well, which leads to a lot of ass-pulled bullshit that's never properly explained. That, or the justifications are just plain stupid. Of course, some people do the opposite and make the enemies weaker to satisfy their own power fantasies. The issue is that people just fail at finding a balance and focusing on the characters rather than imagined power levels.

I mean, Naruto in this story should basically be able to defeat almost anyone in the series currently, yet he's somehow being stymied by Obito (not at strong as him) and Nagato (got beaten by canon Naruto as a cripple, and by Itachi when he was resurrected as an infinite-chakra zombie- Both people who Hashirama-Naruto could easily destroy).

The way you described how the Eternal Eyes work, Itachi himself should be able to utterly destroy Obito and Nagato on his own. Obito is strong, but not that strong. He's basically just channeling Cersei Lannister most of the series. I.e. being a manipulative bitch.

In essence, my point is that this story is being needlessly dragged out since Naruto should be at the point where he can defeat anyone else alive at this point, except for the fact that you keep hyping up Nagato's and Obito's strength and keeping Naruto in some Nebula "not quite there yet" phase with his own power, despite the time mentioned for him to regain his full power having elapsed already.

End this shit already, or rewrite it to be less of a mess. It's only going to become more painful the longer to drag this on.

P.S. I'm all for selfish-bitch Kushina getting killed ASAP for being such an annoyance.
Chrisfragger chapter 13 . 8/1/2016
Just a FYI, Kakuzu did not have the Jiongu (sp) when he fought Hashirama... He obtained it after betraying his village because they were angry at his failure to kill Hashirama. Still possible that Hashirama learned of his new "Bloodline" later but just saying.
thebestoftherest chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
Good first chapter.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/30/2016
Yo who cares about those reviews this is too sweet
1,894 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »