Reviews for Birth of the Forest
Anon chapter 22 . 7/25
This story is absolutely amazing, hands down my favorite fan fiction of all time, please, please, please update this, not doing so is doing this amazing story and your creative genius dis justice.
Response to rant chapter 21 . 7/19
How can you say that when your entire fanfiction is basically a giant "Who can be the biggest Mary Sue?" clusterfuck?
It's not right for Naruto or should I SAY, Hishiramama to basically possess/take over Naruto and live again and not Naruto and now, he's even refusing to love another girl just becuz his PAST LIFE..That's NOT RIGHT! It's wrong to force a past life's into Naruto's. HOW can yo do this..It's disgusting. This is basically Hishirame instead of Naruto.
How is this Naruto when it's basically Hishrama TAKING over/POSSESSING Naruto now. It's not Naruto or even sharing it's possession now..
Sanshuou Hanzo chapter 22 . 7/15
Its good. Its real good.
sly kitsune9 chapter 5 . 7/8
Of you're going to write a fanfiction in ENGLISH then write it in ENGLISH
darkemperor1 chapter 6 . 7/2
Naruto x mito, now it's getting really good.
darkemperor1 chapter 1 . 7/2
Yeah, great first chapter. Please make more.
DeadBottle chapter 22 . 7/1
Although I don't think i'm masterful enough to come up with a compelling ending to the Kushina storyline. I am more than qualified to tell you that this story is quite good. I hope you realize that and continue on.
Heika chapter 5 . 6/24
what happened to his mom?

Why do the ANBU only have one nature affinity?

Mito could sense emotions.

Sounds like sennin training

He was only the second God of Shinobi though and the first and true God of Shinobi makes him look average.

Wasn’t Sage Chakra gold?

and regain a considerable amount of my old

why is EVERYONE barely acknowledging his genetic change? His eyes changed color. That should have made EVERYONE think “who can change genetics of people?…OROCHIMARU OH FUCK!” or something along those lines. They are failures as intelligent sapient beings let alone shinobi.

The Jounin had about as much chakra as he did before his awakening
In canon, Kakashi at this point had half Naruto’s chakra reserves.

Does Naruto still have his wind affinity?

So is it Nature Ryuu or Nature Ken: Nature Style and Fist respectively?

It was partially a Nintaijutsu style (more Sentaijutsu)

but those who abandon their friends are worse than trash
the line was comrades and I heavily suggest using it. You don’t have to be friends with who you work with after all. If they only never abandon their friends many could still be left for dead anyway.

Shouldn’t Naruto have told Saru that Tazuna was lying? He already knows Naruto can sense emotions from great distances after all.

Ah, if he is using moku chakra than it is Nintaijutsu.

That would take him at least another three to four years, by which time he estimated that his old capacity too would return.
He told the Kyuubi a few months in chapter1.

But that would have aroused suspicions among shinobi that a Mokuton user walked the lands again.
Like a grown, living wood bridge would not have already done so.

Will Sasuke get his memory as Madara like Naruto got Hashirama?

Hashirama was not called the God of Shinobi
He was called it like his student was.

for that duration will happen in a single instant of the flow of time in the world outside, effectively sealing the required conversation completely from the outside world…"
Kakashi looked at the clock, which had frozen. But on close observation with Sharingan he could see that the second-hand was moving very slowly
If it is moving it will not necessarily be an instant in the outside world if he kept it up long enough

potential and had invented the Hiraishin no jutsu as a teenager
Tobirama invented it. Minaro RE-invented it…kind of anyway. Saying he re-invented it is overkill but the in the correct area of thought.

Her being soaked in blood also would have built up the image of Red Death cannot kill that many people with a sword and escaped the bloodshed.

utterly as NARUTO’S ten thousand shockwave
10000 what?

Yugito, Samui and Omoi
No all girl team T_T KARUI! lol

until the user's will FAILS

"The same…Hashirama cannot be resurrected
I always wondered how he could be resurrected in canon when he had already been reincarnated thus any resurrection should have killed Naruto to get his soul.

How did your stronger Sakura tie with Ino?

with a powerful fire affinity and a stunning affinity to water.
So which is greater?

Only A major part

Great job!
theman1111 chapter 22 . 6/17
UPDATE! I love this story can we get some Naruto and Mito fluff
Fallen Warrior2 chapter 3 . 6/14
Madara's Queen chapter 22 . 6/10
Senpai.. can you update this fict more faster? 4 months and it's too long..

Thank You.. :)
I love, the plot of your story and the lengths of your chapters. The only thing that I would like to voice out is PLEASE PUT OUT MORE CHAPTERS,I'm addicted to your literature of the story. So please, do us a favor as your loyal fans and complete this fascinating tale for us.

With admiration,

Your loyal fan.
Sushiboy123 chapter 22 . 6/7
Too awesome. I wonder if Naruto will decide who he is in the final chapter and I cant wait for him to learn of what Kushina has been doing.
Keep going your doing well
1,752 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »