Reviews for Birth of the Forest
Monster King chapter 22 . 2/26
Great story I really liked it a shame that it looks like you gave up on it.
danieljeji chapter 22 . 2/19
Please update soon
jhawk046 chapter 22 . 2/15
Well I like this story and have been looking forward to next chapter for two (2) years. When is it happening I don't care it if is here or under Angry Owl.
urworshipfulness chapter 1 . 2/6
That's a lot of caps for a chapter. I mean... it could've been worse but still.
DeiStarr chapter 22 . 1/21
This is one of the most incredible Naruto fanfics I've ever read. I could wax poetical for hours about all of the unbelievably amazing intricacies of the plot, the sheer amount of life you've breathed into the characters, and the undeniably superior quality of your writing.

I sincerely hope that this story is not abandoned; it would be a great loss to the world of fanfiction.
Maxine chapter 7 . 12/19/2016
Damn.
Maxine chapter 5 . 12/18/2016
Shit. I'm obsessed. Better start uploading, senpaii! My inner-Kushina is here!
Maxine chapter 4 . 12/18/2016
Bam! Take that, snake-phedophile orochimaru!
Maxine chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Great! But too fast at the end,ttebane!
ArghThePirate chapter 22 . 12/12/2016
Hey, thanks for writing this! I can't tell you how much I love this story, truly awesome! Please do continue this story, I love this plot and AU verse! Thanks so much, and please update and keep up the great work!
oxenthunder chapter 22 . 12/14/2016
okay, so for the kushina plot, kushina either escapes or lies to mito somehow. Setup the capture of one of the tailed beasts, kushina helps capture them for pain and naruto catches her in the act. Pain revives minato after kushina picks minato, the one she chose over the one she abandoned at birth. Minato finds out whats going on and is dissapointed in kushina, he then says he is going to go fix her mistakes. Then a few chapters with naruto missing after kushinas betrayal, all bijju sealed, everything falling apart, armies seiging konaha from 20 different appears, hirushan learned, and levels the armies, scenes where he commands the army and stuff. Minato and kushina die in some battlefield incident, idk youre the writer
Guest chapter 22 . 11/30/2016
God damn, this story is amazing!
mckertis chapter 22 . 12/2/2016
You know, you started well with the plot. But couldnt back it up with a good enough story. When you change canon too much you better replace it with something decent, and you couldnt. Oh, and as with every single other Naruto fic - battles are extremely boring to read through, i mostly just skip them.
Pyroserr chapter 5 . 10/21/2016
So many people on this site take part in the act of bashing Sasuke for no real reason. I am so happy to read a story were it is not a part of it, instead, you put faith in your writing skills to make a truly amazing story. Please keep up with your inspiring work.
-Pyroserr.
stevesgaming87 chapter 22 . 10/13/2016
still sad this is on hiatus. The author has crafted a nice tale. Well written and executed.
1,907 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »