Reviews for Birth of the Forest
NarutoXHonoka chapter 7 . 1/31
wow the most Epic Battle Scene, it's So Grand and Deadly, also beautifull at the same time , this chapter was Priceless :D
NarutoXHonoka chapter 6 . 1/30
wow amazing story plot , it's a great chapter, i am happy to see Mito can release the Edo Tensei just like Madara and now she Come back to Life IoI
NarutoXHonoka chapter 5 . 1/30
wow what Epic Battle, a kage Lv Battle :D it's amazing chapter and i never seen that coming that Naruto will become Chunin without going through Exam IoI. really interesting to read :D
NarutoXHonoka chapter 4 . 1/30
Hello Orochimaru IoI the Boss :D, interesting, i can't wait to see their battle
NarutoXHonoka chapter 3 . 1/30
damn a great chapter, really interesting and Fun to read, with epic Battle Scene
NarutoXHonoka chapter 2 . 1/30
damn Naruto so Powerful IoI and now he must tell his little secret to kakashi :D, this chapter is good and interesting to read
NarutoXHonoka chapter 1 . 1/30
wow what amazing Start , Naruto is Reincarnate of Hashirama Senju! Woottt that's means he is also Reincarnation of Indra! :D this Fanfic have many potential
Reichenfaust chapter 22 . 1/26
The only real issue with Kushina's storyline, I see, is Nagato using his Rinne Tensei to resurrect her and 200 other shinobi, without any apparent backlash.

I know that it killed him to resurrect the ones who died in Konoha, but was that only because of the strain of the battle, fighting Naruto, using Shinra Tensei to obliterate the village, then using Chibaku Tensei to try and contain the rampaging Naruto?

I guess using all those high level techniques, fighting so long, then using the resurrection technique would be the real reason of death. The Rinnegan does transcend the barrier of life and death.

So many people infer that Rinne Tensei kills its wielders, but after researching, and remembering the battles, it would only to appear to induce death if a long and exhausting battle has been fought previously by the wielded. After all, Edo Tensei is able to pull souls out of the pure world, so why shouldn't a much stronger ninja with the Rinnegan be able to easily completely resurrect people.

I think Kushina is selfish, and self-serving, when Mito has the right ideals for family and village.

It is interesting that Tobi has not used Nagato to revive Madara yet, with Zetsu's abilities. I think the only reason he keeps Itachi around, is that he knows when Madara is completely resurrected he will need a new set of eyes. Ergo, he will take Itachi's. I hope Itachi will be strong enough to fight him off. With his complete Susano'o, bearing the Totsuka no Tsurugi and Yata Mirror, I think Madara won't be able to match him, unless he has the Rinnegan.

Tobi should also watch out, as Madara may decide to take his eyes due to the usefulness of Kamui.

I hope Danzo is taken down soon, as it is apparent that his plan was for Naruto and Mito to be out of the village, so he could attempt a takeover with Shisui's eye. Either peacefully, or with hostile moves by ROOT, and himself facing the Hokage and Jiraiya.

Looking forward to more. Wonder what Kumo is up to.

I have this feeling that it's going to be all the villages against Konoha. I feel like, due to the revelation's of Kiri's treachery, that they offered a treaty to Kumo where they would be neutral to Konoha for three years, then join Akatsuki, Suna, and Iwa to destroy Konoha because of how strong they have become.

I don't think Kiri will side with Konoha at all, even if Mei Terumi would feel sorry for betraying a village of people with good ideals, who helped them in their civil war.

Naruto-Hashirama... Narutorama? Hashiruto?...

Naruto is too strong, and like Jiraiya said, his mere presence has changed the politics of the great villages. The balance is gone.

He is stronger than a kage at age 13. His bloodline can take the strongest attacks of the Bijuu. He is a pure sage. He can defeat an enemy who has the Rinnegan, with all 6 Paths in one body. So I think Kiri and Kumo are already on Akatsuki's side, they just have not clarified it yet. If not, they will join an alliance to take Naruto down, and hopefully Mito as well.
dbtiger63 chapter 22 . 1/25
I've re-read this chapter to ensure my review was based upon the facts you've presented regarding Kushina. As one of my favorite stories for some time now, reading about her traitorous actions have been difficult because we all see Kushina as one of the good hearted shinobi who was loyal to her village. Seeing that she betrayed them over love for a dead man no matter how great he may have been is disheartening and I hate that someone like her was devolved to her current state. I don't see anyway she can be forgiven or go unpunished. She gave away village secrets to an enemy for a promise that still hasn't been kept. Her acts unknowingly almost killed her clansman and to think she did all of this not even considering the fact that she's supporting an enemy of Konoha. If Minato was returned to life, how could he stomach her betrayal and since she knows him better than most why wouldn't this stop her? He died for the village she openly betrayed. She is as much of a traitor to Konoha as Danzo and Orochimaru so I think she has to die; like Danzo or Orochimaru, they are too dangerous to be put into prison and execution has to be swift for fear she escapes. She has no love for Konoha and her willingness to fight Mito to protect her silly dream shows that she'd easily join the other side if it serves her purposes. Sad really.

Another thought and that is introducing Mito has also caused issues in this FF. Naruto and Hashirama's progress in merging is hampered by his past which Mito represents. Her existence is holding him back in my opinion. Not to mention though they were together in the past, they really aren't now. They really aren't a couple anymore nor do the act like one. He's not with her but because she exists he can't move forward and develop feelings now for someone who could be better for Hashiruto than Mito. Heck since she's returned they aren't in the same place for more than a couple of hours before they are off doing things independently of each other. Have they even slept together once? No romance, no coupling, no current feelings being nurtured just echos from their past life together. She seemed more affectionate with Itachi when testing him than she has with Hashiruto(until it's one or the other, hard to call him Naruto or Hashirama. Please resolve this also, enough time has gone by to reconcile this by now).

Not sure how long this FF will be in length but so many super powerful people with conflicting plans have to come to a head soon. You've created Super Kage level shinobi in Orochimaru, Pein, Sasuke, Itachi and Naruto not to mention Mito, Kushina, Obito(Madara) and others being Kage level or higher.

Tsunade is tripping off of Naruto and needs to reign him in? I laughed when I read this due to the irony. Her grandfather who was the driving force behind the creation of the village loved Konoha more than anyone else, her included. To hear her talk about him being out of her control is laughable coming from someone who abandoned the same village over loss of loved ones, something that is all too common in her line of work. If anyone deserves freedom to make things better it's him, even if he isn't just Hashirama but an amalgamation of two different people. All we know for sure is both of the entities that make up Naruto are more loyal to Konoha than the rest.

Thanks and please update soon. We are at a pivotal point in this story and long delays force us to not only read the update but prior chapters to help understand the latest info. I understand you have way more going on in your life than writing and it's not easy to balance them all. It's a double edge sword; write a good story and fans want more updates, write a poor story and no one cares.

DB
JimmyHall24 chapter 5 . 1/25
You see.. I like this story but.. I dont like how people can forgive people like that -snaps fingers- If I was Naruto I would have laid into Kushina with very hateful words. "You protected me from outside threats but what about the ones in the village? you abandoned me to the hateful glares and beatings. You aren't my mother you don't have the right to be called that. Leave go back to where you came from. I obviously didn't need you then and I don't need you now." I don't care if Naruto is Hashirama reborn. I would never forgive my mother for leaving me to the hateful village even if she was protecting me from outside threats like Iwa and Kumo.
RogueAngel82 chapter 22 . 1/23
Hi! I'm very much enjoying reading your story thank you so much for sharing it. It is one of the best senju-Naruto's there is out there. I do think it would have been better to have left Kushina dead, but I could go alone with her being alive. No problem with that. I'm however annoyed at her for betrayal of her son and Konoha, and do hope someone does come her way because of it. Maybe not too bad, but so kind of reckoning. Part of my is hoping that Minato does come back, because I have a feeling that be would be happy with her for her choice.
Looking forward to more.
mac10m1 chapter 3 . 1/21
Wow! This was a great chapter, and I can't wait to read more of this epic yarn
Sailor Pandabear chapter 22 . 1/20
interesting
ToLazyToLogin chapter 7 . 1/18
I actually meant
I love this fanfic.
Typed to fast :-3
ToLazyToLogin chapter 7 . 1/18
I have very mixed feelings for Hashrirama/Naruto and Mito Uzumaki.
It's so weird XD
And even weirder that how young Naruto is...
I know hashirama is old but still.

Anyways I live this fsnfiction