Reviews for Birth of the Forest
byron the fist chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
cool
dracohalo117 chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
Nice update...keep it coming, I am loving this story...

dracohalo117
Newbiegod35 chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
Great chap update soon.
shiskanae242 chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
This story is great. I love how its going so far, please continue writing and update soon.
Starter chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
You can just feel the overflowing epicness of the story. In the words of Barney Stinson, "It's LEGEN- wait for it... -DARY!"
Battle neurosis chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
Wow! I am amazed to read these chapters! I liked it greatly!
I am eagerly waiting for the next chapter! Please, update a good chapter in next installment! :)
Monsieur Cael chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
Certainly I can see one of the greatest pieces of fiction i have seen in a while...
You sir/madam have a lot of raw potential though i am not a fanfic(but a great fan of it) writer, i am a real writer (that is all I reveal)..
The story plot i great but i see a few holes and flaws here and there but it is okay as you are tending to them while keeping up with the new information posted with the manga so i understand.
It is not often i review people even if i respect them greatly but something told me to really tell you.
Keep up.
Yami Arashi chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
awesome!
Reaper X3 chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAA AAAAAAAR! WE WANTS IT! WE NEEDS IT! GIVE US THE PRECIOUS!

Absolutely fantastic concept, A lungful of fresh air in an ocean of monotony WELL DONE!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
supert history
blueper chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
cool fight scene. orochimaru rejoining akatsuki isn't exactly the most used path by writers so congrats on that. its always great reading something original.
ero-sennin56 chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
Love it!update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/22/2013
JRZTimeTravel.

It's not really incest with no blood relation between Mito and Naruto. Getting married within a clan is hardly incestuous.

And they are husband and wife in the truest sense of the word.
god of all chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
goichi chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
that end part was pretty funny him revealing himself
1,916 | « Prev Page 1 .. 87 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 107 .. Last Next »