Reviews for Birth of the Forest
angelrey chapter 9 . 3/6/2013
I like very much your story and i can bit wait to see de searh for Tsunade
Anubis chapter 8 . 3/6/2013
This is one of the best stories in fanfic. Also i think in manga also we are going to see something similar with naruto. But instead of Hashirama's reincarnation he is going to be sage of six paths. Anyway waiting for the next chapter. Hopefully you would update it soon.
hector chapter 8 . 3/5/2013
escribes bien continua escribiendo
Monkeyman1ksl chapter 8 . 3/5/2013
Need more chapters its awesome:D
anarion87 chapter 8 . 3/6/2013
great story so far
Redstone.LILI chapter 8 . 3/5/2013
when are u planning to update?
DivergenceMagic chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
Nice chapter and it feels like the characters are all natural. Also, I like how Hashirama is acting. I totally agree with you that an abused child and a legendary shinobi merging together is going to take a bit of time for new quirks to develop. After all, if Naruto was practically ignored than he would rely on his Hashirama persona to carry on the day and bring him comfort as a shinobi that was loved. I like how he absolutely destroyed Iwa for being so arrogant and they are personally screwed. The Akatsuki when you think it about it are also screwed because Mokuton from the original wielder is going to overpower even Pein as his bodies aren't as strong as the original and he's crippled. It's no wonder that Kurama would respect him as a descendant of the sage as well as revere him for being of the few men that could possibly beat him.
Update soon as I like this story.
Clearhorse chapter 8 . 3/5/2013
amazing story please update soon.
ovan963 chapter 8 . 3/5/2013
can you please put a english name fore the jutsu/technique for us to understand them.
also good story you should make madara 2.0 from sasuke just not evil. obito is as strong as madara to as a equal so good fight scenes. the konohamaru corp can be his new students to make konohamaru a sandaime hokage clone just stronger , moegi a genjutsu mistress like senju toka, lastly udon a not evil stronger version of danzo.

just creative ideas and isnt mito alittle to old now so wont it b awkward for kissing and more ADULT...things to even mention.
Wacko12 chapter 8 . 3/5/2013
that was pretty cool. imagine if Naruto could use Yin-Yang release. I do find it kind of odd of this relationship between Mito and Naruto. just saying. reply
Red-Hot Habanero chapter 8 . 3/5/2013
Wow!You're so incredible!Update sooooooo fast as lighting!

I love Uzumaki Mito and Hashirama/Naruto get together like a marriage couple!hehe...

When the villagers know about Naruto true legacy and identity?

Are Hashirama/Naruto and Mito Marriage again?Despite...okay,forget that.

Will you bringing Minato back again?Like in the Manga,lol!

Keep going!

Don't dissapoint your fan,okay...?

Update soon as possible.

Ps:Sorry...I am not american or english...I am a foreign from the Northen I always reading your "Birth of the Forest" as long as you going to keep it up to updateeeee!

Best regards,

Red-Hot Blooded Habanero.
natsu chapter 8 . 3/5/2013
i love the story but what is naruto wearing
Aethis chapter 8 . 3/5/2013
i loved your story before mito appears with edo tensei.

Its naruto tales, not shodai tales. When i read your story, it harahima, not naruto. Naruto dissapears totally.

so his women with edo tensei body find a new love with her husband... when i read that, i feeling bad.

i don't know why but if i can't accept that. Naruto badass, naruto stupid, naruto dark, why not? but naruto without naruto...

its not flamme, but i m confused after the chap 6 and 7
Homarid chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Well he is a little too super I think, but since we haven't seen a serious fight it could be fine. To be fair though, the last few manga chapters really made hashirama badass.
Destrark chapter 8 . 3/5/2013
Badass! pity didnt use 10-thousand hand buddha jutsu but oh well... cant have everything.
1,723 | « Prev Page 1 .. 87 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 107 .. Last Next »