Reviews for Birth of the Forest
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Timeskip?! Why would you do a timeskip... so much interesting stuff you could have done during that timeskip... uuuuuuurgh.
bon123 chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
can't wait to see bitchslap statue XD
Guest chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
hilarious
Kotomine 'The God' Shirou chapter 7 . 3/22/2013
I understand your logic but it still mean incest to me... no matter how much Mito change, she is still Naruto ancestor. After all she had Uzumaki bloodline. It just like you fuck your own mother and I really couldn't stand that sorry no offense here

I love everything about this story until the pairing is reveal...
I thought at first you resurrect Mito to make Naruto move on but now incest happen...
Please Read my stuff chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
I love it please update soon
UzumakiMitoChan chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
You updated! I'm so happy you did! Another amazing chapter once again. Okay so highlights for this chapter: The situation with Itachi and Sasuke seems to be escalating. Although it is frustrating that once Sasuke gets a little bit of information that will bring him closer to the truth, he instead is still focused on revenge. I like that it's maddening, yet realistic. Next is the 3 year "training" period for Naruto, Kushina, and Mito. Are you going to write about these 3 years, or are you going to do a time-skip. I would really like it if you could write about those 3 years, it would make the story longer, and I'm sure I wouldn't get bored with your writing style and skill. :3 Oh and the fight with the Sanin, and Naruto/Shizune was AMAZING! It was everything I expected from watching/reading the actual series, but so much more. I can't wait until you update again. Hopefully soon, I'll try to with-hold my fangirl-ness for now.

Mito-Chan
Alastor999 chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
And now that family would include Tsunade. His wife, his mother, and his granddaughter. What an odd family he had…

Yes Hashiruto... a granddaughter who is now old enough to be his (current incarnation's) grandmother. Seriously, have Naruto call Tsunade "Ba-chan" like he does in canon. It's extra hilarious in now in this fic's context!
Doctor Dandy chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
His strength is really inconsistent. Why do you not have him go all out and kill his opponents?

Plot device is not an acceptable reason. Having him face someone he can beat, just for him to hold back and let them go feels like a slap to the face. Please stop.

Otherwise, a pretty good chapter.

- Thorndsword
Jebest4781 chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
fun chapter that Hirashima was able to see his granddaughter again in an odd manner and a badass fight to boot. Going to be fun on the family reunion when they get back.
serialkeller chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
Would love if naruto came up with a way to absorb his cells back into his body from the people who have them, literally tearing them apart, that just seems like something he would be able to do. Also why are you letting all of his enemies live? Is it just so you have more villains for shippuden?
AltinaTM chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
I really like how you follow the canon personalities of your character. I find the family situation that naruto/hashirama in amusing. keep up the good work.
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
Another great chapter, this is one of my favourite stories.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
I'm just glad that Tsunade finally found out.
McKazekage chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
My mental images of the finger fight are hilarious!
fanficreader71 chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
Great chapter, I enjoyed reading it and I will be looking forward to reading your next update.
1,899 | « Prev Page 1 .. 87 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 107 .. Last Next »