Reviews for Birth of the Forest
gsparda chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
I think Mito is right for Naruto. Other kids Naruto's age would be too young for Naruto as he mentally too old. It would be too creepy.
blueper chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
sweet battle scene. hashirama really has cemented himself as the kami of shinobi in the manga so its cool to see him wipe the floor with his enemies here. it should be interesting to see how he handles akatsuki now though or even how he will handle his burgeoning relationship with sasuke to mold him into a good madara.
Marina-Elise chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
I love this story to the point that it is probably unhealthy. Seriously. This is by far my favorite piece of fanfiction in the Naruto circuit at the moment. I get why people might feel like you are "favoring" Hashirama's personality over Naruto's but in my opinion you've managed to capture the very best and most prevalent parts of Naruto's personality and then temper them with the wisdom and maturity and authority of a man who had already reached the top of the world through strength of will alone. Also I thought it was fairly obvious where you were going with the Mito thing so I'm not sure where any confusion over that was coming from.
Can't wait for the next chapter...!
blueper chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
i understand how hashirama is compassionate coupled with naruto who forgives everyone and their grandmother, but isn't it a little much to not feel even an ounce of disappointment with how people have behaved? the village, hiruzen, kushina etc. i don't expect him to hate the village but he should at least feel sad at how low his dream has fallen and strive to improve it.

but then again its not my story, i'm just pointing something out. i do like the story though, i just hope naruto ends up having a slightly more realistic view on things
Nancy uzumaki namikaze chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
In chptr fr during da report of the wave mission... kakashi said sasuke and sakura defeated the demon brothers... it should b naruto...
Wondrful stry... wanna read it so much... tnx fr it... plz update soon...
Clearhorse chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
awesome story please update soon.
Unknown101 chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
Your story is interesting and an innovative take on the concept of mokuton. I am curious about if your going to focus on the idea of peace as a whole ninja nation like lately in the series (which I don't honestly see happening even if the shinobi nations ceased to exist) or if you have a different drive for this story. I do hope to see some political intrigue with how the village has evolved since hashinaru's last reign as homage. also hope to see him as a relatively young hokage if you can swing it. Most people's criticism of hashirama possessing naruto is crap, and while i do agree the "naruto" of your fiction is currently exhibiting more of hashirama's personality I imagine that if people would leave that alone and allow you to progress further on in your story we will begin to see at least some deviation of the character. I personally wish naruto was at least a little more similar to at least a younger hashirma and I find your fic new and refreshing.
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
. .of the all time.
Fan1591903 chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
Great chapter! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter and the scene where Naruto sees his granddaughter again. What will Naruto summon? Will it be whatever that was in the manga or the toads or can he have a different summon? It gets a bit old seeing him summon toads and dragons. I would like a phoenix summon, since that would go with his "Will of Fire".
OmegaB12 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Was just reading some of the reviews on this story and some people really need to reread this fic...first of all if a child were to get the memories of his past life it's almost guaranteed that he would act more like his previous self then his reincarnation. what is a child's life experiences when compared to a full grown adults, and people's personalities are made up of past experiences...also hashirama didn't posses naruto it was a fluke from minato fucking up the in no way did hashirama have an actual choice when naruto got his memories...seriously if you are going to write a review complaining about a fic actually read it properly first...
Tsukuyomi God Of The Moon chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
I thought Mito's technique killed the user of Edo Tensei yet orochimaru lived? I guess I missed something.
MaxFic chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
I like the creativity of your story and think you have a great concept. I am however very concerned about your execution. Naruto no longer exists, you have attempted to bring parts of him through but in reality you have completely overwritten the character to be Hashirama. I could understand Naruto gaining his memories but to have his personality and emotion over-ridden is blatantly wrong. If nothing else, I can't imagine Hashirama allowing himself to violate the laws of nature as he has. He lived his life and passed, now he stealing Naruto's life from him and not giving him a chance to live it. I hope you can find your way back from the ledge you're you about to fall from with this story.
Kirosh chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
Whoa ! Just Wow ! Dammit you're great !
I really really love this story ! and the fact that your are, i think the first one to have that idea just make this story just awesome !
I wonder what Naruto/Harashima will do about Tsunade ? and what will he tell to Sasuke ? the truth about his clan about Itachi ? And what will be the reaction of the aparition of the new God of Shinobi ?

Well I hope to see You soon
Jokuns chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
Wens d nxt chapt of spiral. And can u giv me som refrences 2 intrestin stories
Nagato chapter 9 . 3/6/2013
I have a suggestion! you should delete chapter 7 and 9! if someone complains to that its not a chapter the can be trouble!
By the way can you elaborate on your idea of soon!?)))) i cant wait anymore! UPDATE PLS!
1,753 | « Prev Page 1 .. 87 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 107 .. Last Next »