Reviews for Rain and Fire
Fi Suki Saki chapter 4 . 7/21
Aahh... that's really nice.

Glad he has good reason why he loves Ritsu and can make Ritsu believe him.

it was great.
Emi kei Usagi chapter 4 . 2/3
Rereading this piece of art... oh gosh i still remember the smallest details and yet when i read it again i cried like a baby... I needed some release, to cry and thanks for doing that to me... I LOVE this story and the way you use your words... BANZAI for happy endings, my baby Onodera found his happily ever after! XD
jmyuki chapter 4 . 12/1/2015
Awww! You did it again. I'm so relieved nobody died in this story, still I cried though! Thanks for writting very nice and touching stories. Hope to read more of takanoritsu stories from you!
C'sMelody chapter 4 . 8/29/2015
A happy ending, really? :3
That makes so happy! :')
I think this fic carries a message bigger than their love (which, by the way, made me feel all warm and happy), and that is self-worth and self-appreciation. And I loved that little twist in the end too (not gonna spoil it here, I've already given so much away!)
Thank you for another good read!

- C'sMelody
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 4 . 11/17/2014
Wow I love it when your stories have happy endings.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
That's one sick boyfriend
Tentai.t chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
In no way am i a writer but i do read. A lot. This, to me, is a diamond in the rough. It was full of drama and the ending was unpredictable (like whoah, Takano, a fireman-hawtness!) There were a lot of typos and homonyms but for the plot, it makes it a worthwhile read. Good job.
Kage no Hato chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
Nice I like this story thank u for writting it
Ch3rry Chibi chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
uwoooh! so...! so...! OAO gaaahhh! i lost my words for this one!
it's so cool, yet made my feelin mixed. i read it before asleep last night, and decided to give a review.
i understand how Ritsu's felt here... TTwTT ahhh... so freaking...! freakin awesome!
y'know, whenever i read your story, i can't help myself but to read it until the very last end, and got my feelin fell for it. and i feel your storyline and words has some 'aura'... hehe
The Yaoiverse Of Lemon Pie chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
I loved this story, I just wish it was a bit longer. You're good at describing emotions, and I really like that when I read a story x
PhantomhiveSebas chapter 4 . 5/24/2013
i loved how descriptive you were with this story and storyline just flowed. This was an amazing one shot as well as all your other stories. XD
ScytheMeister7 chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
This is too good for words to describe. This is actually the first hurt/comfort story I've ever read because I'm utterly terrified of them and I loved it. This was extremely good and the ending was perfect.
Life 4 Love chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
I really like this story, it's beautiful & sweet... Who will can predict that you can meet someone you helped in the past now his turns to paid you & saving your life... Guess what it calls, "when you spreading a good thing in your life then you'll cultivating sweet fruition". That what happened in Ritsu's life..
At 1st I'm sad to him & his tragic life. he thinks he's not worth enough to be loved. But Takano can sees his beautiful soul & save him, I'm really grateful cause finally Ritsu can meets someone who can love him physically & mentally. :)
I really love Takano's personality & I'm glad in the end Ritsu can meets his true love, I wish they can live happily ever after forever... :D