Reviews for Rain and Fire
C'sMelody chapter 4 . 8/29
A happy ending, really? :3
That makes so happy! :')
I think this fic carries a message bigger than their love (which, by the way, made me feel all warm and happy), and that is self-worth and self-appreciation. And I loved that little twist in the end too (not gonna spoil it here, I've already given so much away!)
Thank you for another good read!

- C'sMelody
Shadow in Midnight chapter 4 . 6/4
This fic was nice. As you said in the AN (yea I read yours, it's a first) you wanted the characters to be more mature-which I think you did accomplish. But at the start, I think Ritsu already knew, somewhere deep down, he didn't like Akashi (who is a bastard). During sex, he was thinking of Takano. I've had weird conversations with both my friends and other authors about what characters think of during sex, and personally, I think, if you don't think of the person you're having sex with, you're probably not that attracted to them. So I think their breakup was coming sooner or later.

Though he's still a bastard, making Ritsu his fuck buddy! Especially when his previous relationship didn't work out. As I mentioned in the previous review, I don't think he really loved Ritsu at all; he only saw Ritsu as a fuck buddy, which is so annoying.

The last chapter had a really good ending, and the story that let to it too. How Takano met Ritsu before-though if they were in the same orphanage they would have known each others names-and the knowledge if Ritsu's scar was actually treated it wouldn't be that bad. Ritsu was Takano's saviour, and now vise versa...
Shadow in Midnight chapter 3 . 6/4
Somehow...I don't like Arashi. From the start up to now. I don't like him at all. To me, he took Ritsu as a plaything...he never really did love Ritsu. Sooo, yeah.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 4 . 11/17/2014
Wow I love it when your stories have happy endings.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
That's one sick boyfriend
Tentai.t chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
In no way am i a writer but i do read. A lot. This, to me, is a diamond in the rough. It was full of drama and the ending was unpredictable (like whoah, Takano, a fireman-hawtness!) There were a lot of typos and homonyms but for the plot, it makes it a worthwhile read. Good job.
Kage no Hato chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
Nice I like this story thank u for writting it
Ch3rry Chibi chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
uwoooh! so...! so...! OAO gaaahhh! i lost my words for this one!
it's so cool, yet made my feelin mixed. i read it before asleep last night, and decided to give a review.
i understand how Ritsu's felt here... TTwTT ahhh... so freaking...! freakin awesome!
y'know, whenever i read your story, i can't help myself but to read it until the very last end, and got my feelin fell for it. and i feel your storyline and words has some 'aura'... hehe
The Yaoiverse Of Lemon Pie chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
I loved this story, I just wish it was a bit longer. You're good at describing emotions, and I really like that when I read a story x
PhantomhiveSebas chapter 4 . 5/24/2013
i loved how descriptive you were with this story and storyline just flowed. This was an amazing one shot as well as all your other stories. XD
ScytheMeister7 chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
This is too good for words to describe. This is actually the first hurt/comfort story I've ever read because I'm utterly terrified of them and I loved it. This was extremely good and the ending was perfect.
Life 4 Love chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
I really like this story, it's beautiful & sweet... Who will can predict that you can meet someone you helped in the past now his turns to paid you & saving your life... Guess what it calls, "when you spreading a good thing in your life then you'll cultivating sweet fruition". That what happened in Ritsu's life..
At 1st I'm sad to him & his tragic life. he thinks he's not worth enough to be loved. But Takano can sees his beautiful soul & save him, I'm really grateful cause finally Ritsu can meets someone who can love him physically & mentally. :)
I really love Takano's personality & I'm glad in the end Ritsu can meets his true love, I wish they can live happily ever after forever... :D
Guest chapter 4 . 3/14/2013
Usually im too lazy to review but this longshot was amazing _
Wu Jin Fen chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
I like it. :D
love how they get together, :D
saritsu chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
Though I don't like Ritsu for sleeping with so many guys earlier and for taking his clothes off in front of Takano but I generally hate guys who bare their body and stuff without a second thought so don't mind about that- but other than that I LOVED EVERYTHING TAKANO IS JUST SO AMAZING AND THE PLOT IS JUST SO GOOD AND THE WHOLE FIC ( i read it in one go ) JUST FLOWED SO WELL I loved reading this, the beginning and ending I really loved the whole thing, it's a wonderful long-shot, and I loved how Ritsu had a scar and I was shocked when Takano had a scar as well and that he was an orphan and Ritsu actually saved him, I really wasn't expecting that ._.! The smex at the second chap was hot and the ones on the fourth one seemed more sweet and went with the route the fic took for me . I really liked this!