Reviews for Bound By Blood
sososhort84 chapter 32 . 4/20
man loved everything I read really wish you would finish this. You could bring it closer by having the feed klaus's blood to caroline so they baby can finishgrowing in a couple days before she becomes to week. she gives birth before prom they go to prom and beat the bad guys the end
moonlightkiss1515 chapter 32 . 2/26
I like your story! Please update soon! Thanks
Uppity Bitch chapter 32 . 2/11
I really hope you continue this. I like the humor you've injected throughout and would enjoy reading more!
Any chance of getting an update? This is a wonderful read.
Ella chapter 32 . 12/31/2014
You HAVE T(O UPDATE PLZ PLZ PLZ
rebbecca1 chapter 32 . 10/13/2014
Has this fic been abandoned? It hasn't been updated in sooo long. A lot of people have given up on Klaroline and don't even keep them alive in fan fiction. :(
remeyqueen74 chapter 32 . 7/5/2014
Please consider updating this amazing story I love Caroline and Klaus
Tiana-P chapter 32 . 5/10/2014
This is an amazing fic! I just spent the last two days reading it. I sincerely hope you update soon. I can't wait to read how this story ends.
strawberrylover1 chapter 32 . 4/20/2014
i really love kennett.
please update this fic, its pretty awesome...
Glarinetta chapter 32 . 4/13/2014
When Caroline star birth, can you make suprise and make twins? Boy and girl? And can you make those babies powerfull hybrid-witch?
MollyEvens chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
how many men have said and thought the same thing lol she'll be back i know it lol
Klaroline Dreams chapter 32 . 3/25/2014
I really love Kennet together. Caroline is getting too whiny. Love the reunion between Bonnie and her parents.
Dherea chapter 32 . 2/17/2014
I really hope you have not dropped this story! Such a great storyline with all our favorite couples. Love Bonnie & Kol, my only complaint in Care is excessively whiny! Ugh! I think it is hilariously fun to watch the brothers together. You make them seem so normal and human. Great confrontation scene between Bonnie and her parents and I am enjoying Care's relationship with her Mom. Please continue this!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Please update! Its an amazing story!;
Desriel chapter 32 . 2/7/2014
Please, please, please, update!