Reviews for Bound By Blood
Angels-heart1 chapter 32 . 4/12
This is such a fantastic story! Loving it! Please update soon!
I don't know if you know, but Klaus' brother's name is Henrik not Hendrick.
NatalieLynn chapter 32 . 9/9/2016
Great story! It was a little dd that the first full blown lemon is this far into the story and between Katherine & Elijah rather than Caroline & Klaus or even Bonnie and Kol though. Did you opt to do so due to Caroline and Bonnie both being minors? I'm just curious. Anyways, I see you have not updated it in quite a while and sincerely hope all is ell with you and that your muse for this story will return soon.
Guest chapter 32 . 10/25/2015
Please please update soon i love this story :)
Guest chapter 32 . 7/15/2015
Update
sososhort84 chapter 32 . 4/20/2015
man loved everything I read really wish you would finish this. You could bring it closer by having the feed klaus's blood to caroline so they baby can finishgrowing in a couple days before she becomes to week. she gives birth before prom they go to prom and beat the bad guys the end
moonlightkiss1515 chapter 32 . 2/26/2015
I like your story! Please update soon! Thanks
Uppity Bitch chapter 32 . 2/11/2015
I really hope you continue this. I like the humor you've injected throughout and would enjoy reading more!
Guest chapter 32 . 1/16/2015
Any chance of getting an update? This is a wonderful read.
Ella chapter 32 . 12/31/2014
You HAVE T(O UPDATE PLZ PLZ PLZ
rebbecca1 chapter 32 . 10/13/2014
Has this fic been abandoned? It hasn't been updated in sooo long. A lot of people have given up on Klaroline and don't even keep them alive in fan fiction. :(
remeyqueen74 chapter 32 . 7/5/2014
Please consider updating this amazing story I love Caroline and Klaus
Tiana-P chapter 32 . 5/10/2014
This is an amazing fic! I just spent the last two days reading it. I sincerely hope you update soon. I can't wait to read how this story ends.
strawberrylover1 chapter 32 . 4/20/2014
i really love kennett.
please update this fic, its pretty awesome...
Glarinetta chapter 32 . 4/13/2014
When Caroline star birth, can you make suprise and make twins? Boy and girl? And can you make those babies powerfull hybrid-witch?