Reviews for The Beauty and the Wolf
Frailfawn chapter 12 . 5/25
Holy shit I love this story so much! You balence everything perfectly I'm DYING to read more it keeps me on my toes
Thenightloser chapter 12 . 5/8
This is great! Like all the previous chapters. Will you continue?
Vhk chapter 12 . 4/6
Great chapter on The Beauty and the Wolf, so can you please put up the next chapters to the story now please
patty.clark.792 chapter 12 . 3/5
This is it? Good grief
ElriyaStark chapter 11 . 2/2
Tommen? Joffrey is the King. Why is it in your story Tommen. Pleas Explain
ElriyaStark chapter 3 . 2/1
im love it how robb and Tania have spoken
ElriyaStark chapter 1 . 2/1
Good. i think it will be more than only good ; )
Noriko333 chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Please update this story, I want to see more if Cersei and the rest of Tania's family.
araya chapter 12 . 6/19/2015
oh my god i've never reviewed any story in my life but yours is worth reviewing for because it's honestly so perfect and it's not those types of sappy love stories and i love how tania is so fiesty and fiery and ahhhhhh i just love it so much okay please update soon!
Marvelmyra chapter 12 . 6/10/2015
A good Ramsey ? I doubt that. Perhaps he did it to get in good with her.? She had better tell Robb soon.! Maybe at dinner tomorrow ? I AM SORRY I HAVE BEEN ABSENT SO OFTEN MY LORDS. BUT THEY TELL ME THAT THE SICKNESS WILL PASS SOON AS THE BABE IS FURTHER ALONG IN IT'S GROWTH. That will deal with most threats.
queenstormborn chapter 6 . 6/8/2015
I like this, I'm only up to chapter 7. I do want to see Cersei again, because she is one of my favorites. I like the relationship Robb and Tania.
KristiLaxer chapter 12 . 12/21/2014
Great Story. I think it would be great if there was some interaction between grey wind and Tania even though that might sound odd. please update soon !
Witty Lady chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
It's a really interesting story, but how did he fall in love with her so fast? I would suggest more slow burn, but otherwise it's great.
thecruelworldwelivein chapter 12 . 12/14/2014