Reviews for Leave Out All The Rest
maddy.angst chapter 15 . 9/21/2017
Ahhh! This story has been amazing! Thanks for writing it! I had enjoyed it to the fullest!
Amane chapter 15 . 12/8/2016
Ahhh happy ending! Thanks so much i totally loved it.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/5/2016
You are so good but you are killing me here i cant take it anymore, ok i can but only because you are that good.
Hirami chapter 15 . 1/3/2016
I got baited by DrummerDancer's Review and devoured this story. Needless to say I didn't get enough sleep because I couldn't stop reading. My mind is kinda blank now, and I don't really know what to tell you besides "thanks so much for writing and reuploading this".
I really really enjoyed (at least as much as you can enjoy the awful situation Yami was in) this story.
At the end were two points where I kinda wanted to slap Seto for not putting any recording device or something like that into Yamis luggage to make sure he was as OK as possible... but after all it turned out (kinda) fine.. x_X
Anyway. Thanks a lot, you are a great writer and I'm glad I've read your FanFiction.
DrummerDancer chapter 15 . 12/30/2015
This story is incredible. I look back to this one time and again for how to build healthy trust between characters. Because FF's review system is limiting, and because I want other people so badly to read this story, I've recommended this story on my Tumblr, that better articulates why this story is so great. Toxic Hathor, if you ever come back to write more Seto/Yami, or upload more of your previous works, please know that there are many fans of yours out here, who admire your gift of story-telling. In my mind, you're one of the greats, and I thank you for sharing your stories with all of us.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/18/2015
I thought that you said that there will be no lemon in this story.
Jane chapter 15 . 9/25/2014
I remember reading this story for the first time in 2009, and even now after all these years it is still one of my all time favorites. You have a very unique talent, and I am so glad you decided to re-post this story. Thank you so much!
Melmel Phase chapter 15 . 3/13/2014
Oh my frog. That was so great. Absolutely beautiful, I loved every single second of it! It was beautifully written with amazing detail that kept me wanting more every time I had the misfortune of finishing a chapter :D Yay! Yami is finally officially free from the chains Sammy put on him! *sniffle* I'm so happy for himz :,3 Now Kaiba and Yami can focus on making babies! :D Just kidding XD But seriously I hear wedding bells (if they aren't already married of course) Sammy's gonna rot in prison with only bread and water while Yami is leaving in a mansion with gourmet meals being made for him 24/7. Karma is a bitch, isn't she? ;D Amazing work my dear. I loved this dearly. I hope to read more of your work very soon! Also, thank you SO much for putting this back up here. I wasn't one of the original readers but if you hadn't put it back then I would have never found such a great story. I'm very grateful to you for that. No wonder I was craving some Kaiba x Yami so much :D It was clearly fate
Melmel Phase chapter 14 . 3/12/2014
AMAZING ENDING! PERFECT ENDING! I LOVE how you took it in Samuel's mindset at the end! I've been waiting for that Honestly, don't kill me! D,: I've been hoping and dreaming of there being some back story to Sammy's reasons. Like he was just protecting Yami by hiding him and Yugi's still alive or some ship and that wasn't really him all these years. He's actually a member of Fairy Tail and has been plotting ways to save his son ever since saving Yugi from death but they're are stuck in Mongolia Town, Fiore which is in another dimension XP I don't freakin know. I can't really help myself but I do definitely hate him for all he's done to Yami. But I'm glad to know he really did love him all this time :D Even if it was a sick possessive love...no wait that's wrong...uuummmm...yeah I'll explain when I figure it out myself XP I guess I'm just a sucker for happy endings for all parties.
But when Tea was talking about how they wouldn't need protection after he was locked up because no one would risk their freedom for someone who was as good as dead I IMMEDIATELY thought of The Following. GREAT series by the way. I was like, "What if he has people waiting to bust him out at this moment?! O-O" XD That would be too awesome for words. Sequel possibility? XD No I'm kidding. You don't even have to consider that...but if you do I'm all for it! ;D But we shall see after I read this last chapter (tears of sorrow! Why must it be over)) how everything goes. Aww I hope Yami forgives him even thigh he doesn't deserve it :,3
Melmel Phase chapter 11 . 3/9/2014
I knew it! Oh holy fuck, I knew it! Yami's going to die. He's going to fucking die! Oh my god noooooooooooooooooo
Melmel Phase chapter 8 . 3/8/2014
Hm interesting. Wonder what made Samuel finally want to pleasure his son. Probably just to humiliate him and shot down whatever pride may possibly still exist in him. Disgusting prick...yet very attractive. I hate him.
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Just reading summary and the first chapter and I already know I'm going to enjoy this! FINALLY! I haven't been able to find a good multi-chapter fic in like a month and 3 weeks! I'm so super excited for this :D Thank you
Ninjawolf1313 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I liked it. I wonder how Yami gets such an expressive drug though.
SanguisRubeus chapter 15 . 9/23/2013
This was the most addicting story to Reagan ever. Thank you for reporting it!
WitheringWords chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
You're back! I can't believe it!

I used to read your stories CONSTANTLY! I absolutely loved them. I'm so happy to hear that you've come back.

I do also want to take this time to apologize for not being as supportive as I could. I would read your fics, leave occasional reviews, but I never really paid any attention to you. I just logged on one day and your fics were all gone.

I hope that, now that you've returned, you'll enjoy posting your fics just like you used to.

WW.