Reviews for Business and Pleasure
BadAcid69 chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
This has so much potential. I'll be waiting impatiently for the next chapters. ;)
kcr chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Ooh, I wanna read more
reader676 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
This looks interesting. I found it on another site, and I came over to here to see if it was further along here. I'm excited to read more.
Amarenima Redwood chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Brilliant chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
magritte o chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
This looks like fun! You have a mighty tongue for insults - that first scene was great. Excited to follow along, thanks!
bournespeed chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Great start, looking forward to see where you are going with this.
voldyhasnonose chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Its interesting so far. I'm curious to see what happens next so definitely keep writing. Wonderfully written as usual.
worrywart chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
You moronic lout...Your paltry ability to lie nearly eclipses your blinding stupidity...Calling you a Potioneer is like calling a malodorous, maggot-infested bucket of dragon dung a four course meal...Spare me whatever steaming heap of codswallop you plan on spewing from your gob...and my favorite: the man had less skill than a glazed biscuit.

All wonderful lines that had me laughing out loud! A wonderful start to this story.
bluefirefly5 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Hmm, Severus was actually a lot more Lowsley than I thought he would be. That Lowsley was a thoroughly incompetent moronic dunderhead. So I guess Severus will end up hiring Hermione?
And Lucius was a hoot. :D
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I do believe that ole Sevvy will have to find someone willing to deal with his pms...