Reviews for Ain't It Enough
annloving chapter 18 . 9/26/2014
What...you stopped writing this and left us hanging...
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 18 . 8/5/2014
HermioneandMarcus chapter 16 . 2/7/2014
Destineyrose18 chapter 2 . 2/7/2014
great story
crazililwabbit chapter 15 . 2/2/2014
I am for sure enjoying this! Can't wait to read more!
crazililwabbit chapter 12 . 2/2/2014
I get a bad feeling that Merle is up to something. He's a sneaky one.
crazililwabbit chapter 9 . 2/2/2014
I am so glad she killed him. I am just sad it was so quick. He should have gotten his limbs ripped off or something.
crazililwabbit chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
LOVE that she was studying to be a doctor!
Just another way to show that anyone can be a victim of abuse, no matter how smart, brave or kind they are. :)
crazililwabbit chapter 4 . 2/2/2014
You were right, I do enjoy this!
I can't remember if it was this chapter or not, but the part where she was talking about something that 'kept them soft' I really liked. I always wondered about that part of Daryl, usually when kids are raised in an environment like that they end up being that way, like Merle. But not sweet Daryl. :)
crazililwabbit chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Hey!
Finally remembered to start this when I had some time. :) Unfortunately I only had the time for one chapter.
Excellent start! I have always loved Daryl, and you seem to portray him pretty close to character. :) I look forward to reading more!
Leave Me Alone You Stalker chapter 15 . 10/22/2013
I didn't understand a word macyn said :/ did they break up? Why the hell did they talk about?
HermioneandMarcus chapter 15 . 10/22/2013