Reviews for An Uncomfortable Relationship
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
aw Ruki and Takatomon. They're so cute together.
Mario Tobler chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
gr itrusted you you no longer one of my favorite authors
ZGMF-X10A chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Kewl. Rukato is the best!
3cent chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
Hmph. RUKI and Takato? Why does everyone think that's such a good pair? This couple is impossible in my eyes. And Juri/Ryo? Gimme a break for goodness' sake!
Fullmetal Ai chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
Me: nice job for your first time at Rukato!

Impmon: I was acually...impressed...bleh, why did I just use that word? ::chants:: lovesick humans make me disgusted, lovesick humans make me disgusted...

Me: o.o;; umm...I think Impmon hangs around me and my boyfriend too much...heh heh...yeah, that's it! anyway, great job! keep up the good work!

-Rika
Flamegaruru the mighty.lazy chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
Rei: RUKI? Carries a purse? o LOL This I GOTTA see!

Ruki: KATHWAKATHUNK!

Rei: X.X;;;;;; Well, I saw it...*conks out*

Pretty cool for a one-shot! I think it's good that authors don't have a 'I like this one, and I will flame other relationships' kinda thing. Too bad a lot of people don't have your attitude. Kewl, though. Wasn't TOO sappy, so I think I'd give that sappiness rating a 7.

~Flamegaruru~
Luvya 2 lazy 2 sign in chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
Great fic... I'm glad you tried your hand at a Rukato even if you dont really like it it was still great though

Dark Biyomon: Yeah! Gotta a question though have you got any food?

Me: DARK BIYOMON sorry ignore her... she kinda doesnt have any tact... like other digimon we all know and love...
Nate0130 chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
Anyone ever tell you that you are a great writer? If not let me be the first; you are a great writer!
Super Smash Bros. Melee Roy chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
Yo! Continue this thang!Ya! Its good! So! CoNtInUe! RuKaTo FoReVa
AngelK chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
well, J16, I don't have much to say. Cept, good plotline and was a good rukato even tho i am not a fan of rukato-no offense to rukato fans. but good job nonetheless.

Angel13
Love Star chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
This is very sweet. A little off on Rika's way of thinking, but it really depends on the person writing so that was ok. this is sooo kawaii! very good at a first stab of rukato!
Mereo Flere chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
It would indeed be a good one-shot story, but like others I would like to see this continue. Man, I gotta improve on my personal writing skills, I'm jealous of a lot of people here, including you. Great story, or hopefully chapter, and RUKATO FOREVER!
Haruka Malayo chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
Wow, that was good! I've always been a pretty good fan of Rukato, and this really topped me off! I'd like to see more...
SoulSisterSaria chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
Cool story. I really liked it.
Titanium Gold chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
Good story, J16! Like DC said, from start to finish, it was good!

Keep on charging into this fic and any others you're making, and RUKATO FOREVER!

Silver Ranger: You HAD to say it, didn't you?

Shuddap, you.