Reviews for Princess of Terra
HatefulHeart chapter 1 . 2/3
You really should update those story. I love it so far.
megan chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Please update. This is the only mirror-verse story that I like. It is so riveting I cannot help but wonder what happens next.
isolde1224 chapter 16 . 10/21/2014
Pleas continue.
rc chapter 16 . 9/18/2014
Awesome story...please think about updating.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
It's very sad. We still waiting for the next chapter. One year :(
BookHuntress chapter 16 . 6/3/2014
I love it. This is a totally different take on Amanda and Sarek. It's so dark, passionate and intriguing. I love the complexity of Sarek's character in this story. I so hope you finish it.
megan chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
This story is so great, I hope you do intend to finish it. I keep checking on it for new chapters on a weekly basis. This is the most interesting take on the mirror universe that I have read. My only gripe will be if you do not finish it. I would love to see Sarek's reaction to his son hanging around his concubine. I do not usually care for mirror universe fics, but this story is so fantastically written.
hekora chapter 13 . 5/8/2014
Hi,
i found your story yesterday and just wanted to read all chapters in one night. Well at 2 a.m. i couldnt understand a word (hehe...im german and english is not my first language) and so i had to stop ;)
I really like your story (and not just for the steamy scenes!) and the way you describe your characters. Even if the story is AU your characters act like i would imagine them in these situations. And i really like the dark theme.
But there is one thing i couldnt stop laughing about in this chapter (but maybe i just overread something): The servant with Sareks tea...did she slip out of the room or was she watching the whole time unable to move without permission?
Well, i hope you could understand what im trying to communicate :)
hekora
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
"Princess of Terra is finished, and I will be revising and posting the final chapters - hopefully over the christmas break." 2015?
Babaksmiles chapter 16 . 4/24/2014
You have to update this. It's amazing. I love your style of writing and your characters are deep and passionate. I really want to know what happens to these two! Please please update. I am obsessed with this story.
EmilyWoods chapter 16 . 2/25/2014
you sincerely need the finish this story...it is the best Sarek Amanda story out there...I mean I am begging you to finish it...
T'Sara chapter 16 . 2/23/2014
Hope you haven't abandoned this. It's so good!
SamLyn16 chapter 16 . 2/16/2014
Please keep this story going. Pretty pretty pretty please.
I'llLightUpTheSky4You chapter 15 . 2/14/2014
Oh PLEASE continue this... It is so wonderful and I would love for it to keep going...
Bergamotte chapter 14 . 1/25/2014
Dear Valyria, how is that update for Prince of Terra coming? I think quite a number of us are eager to read it. Thanks!