Reviews for Steal My Heart
ctofi1 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
A quand la suite ?
tu abandonne ?
met la suite s'il te plais
kyuumihaira chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Awwwwwwe! That was soo cute!
Kintama-Hime chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Lovely tender story. Would love to see another chapter!
GAARA12223 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Firebirdever chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Oh I so wanna some more. Please, make it a two-shot, or a three...or fifty, I dont care, your story are always fantastic. I crave them.
princess moon shadow chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Love it!
Caitriona695 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
How fuzzy and romantic! When Tetsuya gets taken care of the way he should be, it just makes me want to squee a little. Sweet Romantic Fluff of doom!

Thanks for sharing with us.
crazyfan42 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
OMG! ahshihhxksjcbdhdkqojcbsjd! Please, please, continue this! I'm dying to see where this could go. -
Mini-Moffie13 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Wwwwhhhaaa so cute! I loved it!
yayi03 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
i loved this story. I hope you can continue it, I especially love the pairing. I hope and look forward to more in the near future. Keep up the good work :)
ByaIchiSensei chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Thank you sooooo much for writing this for me! I love Byachi and so love Tet, so this perfectly put them together! I so would love to another chapter to this (mainly like a celebration together of thier love) and then maybe one more chapter for the wedding! Again, awesome work hun and crosses fingers for more chapters to come! :)
ZombieExterminationSpecialist chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
*dies of the sweetness* I love it!
Sachiko Heiwajima chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Aww that was soo sweet! Got Me tearing up a little bit lol I could like to read more but if you want to keep this as a one shot then that's fine too!