Reviews for Bloody Feathers
russianwinter013 chapter 1 . 4/6
This is very good, but there are a ton of grammatical and spelling mistakes. Did you have a beta read this, or did you reread this to check for mistakes? It would have made this much more enjoyable...
LaPirataAna chapter 1 . 2/3
Oh my gosh, I absolutely loved this. Fantastic job, I really enjoyed reading this story! :D
WindintheWillows156 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
This is seriously one of the best stories I've ever read. I'm always looking for stories like this and there arent that much so thank you so much for writing it! Was a great read!
Acae chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Do you still need a transcript?
shadowedstormy chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
This was wonderful. You are a very good writer. Nice work.
EagleofHogwarts chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Hi, I love your story, but I reread it today and found a mistake. At first you say that Eshe's clan's attacks happen 4 months after Venice, but then you say that Tony had been a vampire for almost 3 years before getting caught.
Kurumi Uchiha chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
It was so freaking strange, but I really enjoyed it!
I really like your writing style, and the way you keep Tony's personality just right, time and time again, is just amazing!
Midnight chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Loved this story so much! Love how you managed to pull off vampire Tony. I really loved the animal forms, first story I've read like that and I think you nailed it!
A-Box-Of-Scraps chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Ha! Buying holy water and garlic on eBay... Of course, way to go, guys.

Loved this! Stephanie Meyer, are you taking notes?
yaoilover4 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Honey, I found two links that may be of use to you, in the firsth you can watch the movie online, the only catch is that it's in spanish ( .tl/987241_ ) and the other link also let you watch the movie online but you need a VIO player installed or it don't work ( /?p2818 ). Both links are free btw. There used to be more out there but with the SOPA and PIPA a lot of pages where put down...

Anyway! I hope it helps you at least a little 'cause I just LOVE how you write and I wanna see more of it ;)

Kat.
Silfrvarg chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
This isn't my usual taste but I still loved it, great job. I loved all the vampire characters, their animal forms were pretty cool too.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I love this story! I can't believe you totally pulled off Vampire!Tony. Awesome :).
Can you update Underrate Risks? Please? I love that story; it's just as awesome as this one. Update it... PLEASE? :D
battleofwits chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Interesting story :) enjoyed reading it
For the sequel to Understanding, the Iron Man 2 movie can be found on youtube, if you still can't find it, I have it on my computer, you could just PM me
KRAlover chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Oh my god I loved this story! Srsly ur awesome! But it's kinda lonely living forever...:)
Xx
watashi wa kyo2 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Loved it! You really pulled off the whole vampire thing well. I can send you the script, hopefully soon.