Reviews for Bloody Feathers
Anka Namikaze chapter 1 . 7/21
The last part made me laugh so bad. This is excellant!
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 6/26
Steve and Thor don't know how to use EBay, Bruce accepted him as another monster, so I'm guessing Clint and Nat were the ones buying holy water most often?
EllaJuroku chapter 1 . 6/16
I was wondering if you could write a sequel to this story? If not then I understand.
Nike Scarlet chapter 1 . 6/8
I love the last sentence, and this was well thought out. I didn't think that this could be a thing, but it is, and the way you wrote it is amazing. I really like it, and you have warned yourself a favorite!
icecatfire chapter 1 . 3/23
cute i fucking LOVED IT. i just wish it was longer or a story continuing attached, but that could just be my love for this fic showing up. love the fact that this was a LONG one-shot and not just "tony was turned into a vampire the others were weary but trusted him eventually THE END" that would have been a let down :) *sheepish* :D so yeah, i fucking loved EVERYTHING. and thank you i NOW have to go search for stories where tony is turned into a vampire now. XD xD bye. *waves*
Zyenna chapter 1 . 1/22
This is great! I love stories where Tony has some other power other than just his suit. Please update soon!
awal216 chapter 1 . 1/17
I know you said this was just going to be a one-shot, but I think it would make a cool arc. You don't have too, but I would definitely read it! I loved this! I don't usually like vampire stories, but this one was great! XD
bookgirl113 chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Well, I'm glad Fury finally used some logic in the end, even if it took him long enough. But really, continuously accusing Stark and Ambrose of plotting to kill you all when they've had plenty of chances and just saved your city? Not the smartest group, those SHIELD folk *smh*
EnderNadra chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
I LOVE IT SO MUCH! THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS STORY! IT IS AMAZING! THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO MAKE THIS STORY FOR OTHERS TO READ AND ENJOY!
shit bruh chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
omg this was great. And LOL the lil bit at the ending tho. I just pictured Clint or Steve getting caught buying Holy water and Garlic but Tony only really rolls his eyes and tells them that their being assholes.
ARandomFangirl chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Awesome! This was really good! And ... did I or did I not notice a Maximum Ride reference? "Please, I prefer the term Arctic Avian." I don't know if that was intentional (of if you've even read Maximum Ride, haha), but it was great!
Isame Kuroda chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Thank you very much for writing this! (bowed head)

If you write an original story featuring the adventure of Ambrose and his two comrades I would be Very Happy to read it. :)

THIS. WAS. THE. BEST. VAMPIRE. FIC. I. EVER. READ!

I hope you do not mind if I use the shapeshifting concept for my story. :)

Keep up the MARVELOUS work!
and please write more!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Interesting oneshot
russianwinter013 chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
This is very good, but there are a ton of grammatical and spelling mistakes. Did you have a beta read this, or did you reread this to check for mistakes? It would have made this much more enjoyable...
LaPirataAna chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Oh my gosh, I absolutely loved this. Fantastic job, I really enjoyed reading this story! :D