Reviews for To That Faraway Sky
FearaNightmare chapter 4 . 7h
Why have you not updated?! Seriously, this has been up for a long time with no updates! Please update.
Wanderer13 chapter 4 . 5/22
Very well written. I really like how this plot is developing. There's so much potential here so don't limit yourself to sticking too closely to the original storyline as canon events can be done with a twist. I expect the relationships between the characters will be a bit different from canon too as they will meet and interact under different circumstances, i.e. Tsuna being more familiar with Kyouya and Mukuro (who will probably be less vengeful). Gokudera clashing with Firmamento on a job and then getting hired as an employee would be fun. Having Firmamento hired to babysit Lambo could be hilarious (throw in the 10 yr bazooka). Tsuna could meet Irie and Spanner through hack-a-thons, tech contests, or online forums. It would be great to have flashes of what's going on in Namimori and Vongola- how Iemitsu, Nana and his twin actually notice and react to Tsuna being gone. What will bring Firmamento to Namimori? Or will everything be brought to Italy? Please update! I really do want to know how this story works out.
I can't help but wonder why your stories usually stop at chapter four...
Moikan Yoloko chapter 4 . 5/11
It's really sad when i find one really good story only to discover that it's your, and, subsequently that it will probably never be updated.
Saika chapter 4 . 5/9
WHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHY?!
I started reading this during high school
You stopped updating when I was still in high school
Now I'm about to enter college and you still haven't updated yet

YUKEEPMEHANGING?! ILOVETHISFICLIKEHELLOMYFREAKIN'GOD!
...just update, please?
ps I'm too lazy to sign in
spicyrash chapter 4 . 5/11
Hey can you please tell us when you are going to update this story again?
It's so so so amazing and I love it! And the Canon hasn't even started yet! Please update, this story has a lot of potentiaL. Atleast can you give some time-frame for new update?
Eagerly waiting your repl!
Jay Lightning Strike chapter 3 . 5/4
*reviews chapter 3 b/c has already reviewed chapter 4 the last time this story was read*
I hope yu can get back to the storyline to because for that to occur you would have to continue writing. XD
I know the last update was in February of 2013 and it is currently May of 2015, but I will still hope for a comeback nonetheless. It is a well written story with a young plot that looks like it will lead to great things and grabs ahold of readers, making them want to know more.
Hoping for the future of this story,
~Jay Lightning Strike
Anaisse Steighart chapter 4 . 5/2
Ohmygodthatcliffhanger-*pissed of in a way that'd make Hibari proud*.I wonder though, how was Tsuna able to be so aware about the trouble 69 and 18 would cause? I mean, he only met 69 once(too lazy to write names), and his inuition wasn't saying anything(I also wonder why, 69 himself is enough trouble). And anyway, other mafiosos have the flames. Like the millifiore, chiavrone etc.(sorry if I spelt those wrong). Why immediately Vongola? Anyway I saw from this chapter that things are starting to get dark. I mean, the first 3 were daily dramatic Tsuna w/ Hibari life. And I loved them. Though I wish you'd still put light family & friends stuff after Reborn arrives. Not just about how amazing the Sky and Cloud is- or how Tsuna is with being intelligent and stuff. You know, about them not being ordinary 11 & 13 year olds. I hope you'd grant that wish please! And awesome story. Please update!
Anaisse Steighart chapter 3 . 5/2
God. So emotional. I literally and honestly cried while I was reading. *sniffsniff* I love this story, really. You're one of the best authors I've seen EVER! Also, if anyone said or if you think this was rushed, I'd say otherwise. I like how you made stuff move here. I mean, come on. It's time for the plot to move. Hanging out with Hibari can be left for later, they'll still be together anyway! And you did exactly that. I love it.
Anaisse Steighart chapter 2 . 5/2
Awesome! Tsuna in the prev. chapter wasn't a too genius but I think you still gotta draw a line between him and Hibari. I think stopping him from "kamikorosu"-ing people and having him almost/kinda awed at Tsuna(when he looked at Tsuna's eyes back then) is where you should. I think. But that's just what I think, I mean, Tsuna's charisma awes even the Arcobalenos so I guess that's possible too. Great chapter!
Anaisse Steighart chapter 1 . 5/2
Love it! I can feel the emotions clearly and it makes me sulk, get angry, sad, cry, giddy, helpless etc. I can feel the emotions!
purple.people.eater.1827 chapter 1 . 5/1
I feel like a crack addict being denied their drugs every time I go to your stories to look for updates. I absolutely love most of your stories. They're really really interesting and I'm going crazy here. Please update soon!
Bearhug01 chapter 4 . 5/1
Please, please, please update it? I really want to know what happen next.. or did you already abandoned or hiatus this story? :(
StarlightAll2723 chapter 1 . 4/28
omg. this is like so cool.
shipperlol chapter 1 . 4/26