Reviews for King of Infinite Space
Lennelle chapter 3 . 3/23/2015
It's been a long time since this was updated so I'm guessing it won't be continued, which is a shame because I really love this. You portray Sam'so illness so realistically, the characters are all so well written. Then ending was a nice cliffhanger, which is also a real shame!
Lllllll chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
Woah there, friend. This seems like a story that could really go places, and also the ending is kind of a cliffie! You should keep working on it! You are an awesometastic writer, by the way:)
darkhaze20 chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
Oh wow. This is a wonderful story. I absolutely love your portrayal of everyone! It's perfect. You've done such a great job with their personalities, and I am just beyond happy. The smile has become a little painful at this point, to be honest, but I can't stop. Even though you've placed them in an alternate universe, they are still themselves. That can't be an easy thing to accomplish. Bravo ]
Sam's illness seems very realistic. I feel so bad for him, yet I also want him to suffer even more. And when Sam suffers, Dean suffers, which just adds to my enjoyment. It's interesting to see how you fit the supernatural happenings into Sam's insanity. Also, Winchester is freaking disturbing. It would suck so bad to have that in your head.
Castiel and Gabriel are hilarious. I suspected Laufeyson was a fake name. I know it's not an obscure reference but I was slightly proud of myself for recognizing the connection between the name, Marvel's Loki a.k.a the Trickster, and Gabriel being called the Trickster in Supernatural.
You are incredibly funny and such a talented writer. Thank you so much for sharing this story! I'm super excited about the next chapter; I'm positive it will be equally awesome _
Guest chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
I am loving this, it is so interesting and different even though I am not that crazy about Dean and Cas stories. You have just enough dynamic going on between the four characters without the typical smoopiness (is that even a word?) that usually accompanies Dean/Castiel fics. The description of Sam's schizophrenia I feel is accurate enough for me, as I have had people with this diagnosis tell me that yeah, they still hear the voices, but that they can ignore them (for now). I hope you continue, thanks for sharing!
Adrian Nox chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
This is absolutely amazing. I love stories that examine different perspectives on the series, like the realistic effects of being to hell or how Sam and Dean are inches away from being literal serial killers. So I'm thrilled to read an excellently written story which combines John as a serial killer with Sam suffering from schizophrenia. Can't wait to read more.
reannablue chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
Your story is very interesting...poor Sam (and Dean).
Souless666 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
This is really intriguing.
missingmikey chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Good start!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I like how you are weaving your AU into canon, and I love reading medical stuff. I hope you continue as I find it interesting. Thanks!