Reviews for Eternal Darkness
htffan951 chapter 15 . 2/11
well this was rather interesting, if I do say so myself. the only real problem I had this this chapter was that the battle was short, but this is more of a nit pick then an actual problem. I cant wait to read more.
HKGhost chapter 14 . 12/24/2013
Interesting. A but more development of Fang and Silver, neat little trick with Ace. One last thing; GO TO DA DANG FoRUM! That is a joke.

Good job, I will have to wait for the next one.
Mr Teggsy chapter 14 . 12/24/2013
Chapter 14? I was very surprised to wake up to see this in my inbox. I'm glad to see you haven't quit.

Although this chapter was shorter than usual, that's justifiable. But still, it still has the same quality as before. I liked the little talk Cynder had with the guardians. Did show some concern in there. I especially liked the ending part of it with dark spyro. What's going to happen? I'm excited for the next segment. I can't wait man.

Overall, a good comeback to your great story. Hope to hear from you soon. And merry Christmas good luck with the military (American salute to you friend). I hope it goes well :)
MurasakiKuroAkai chapter 14 . 12/23/2013
I was scared at the whole seizure moment, interesting idea with the yellow gem though. Odd side effect, but practical.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
htffan951 chapter 14 . 12/23/2013
Oh wow, It has been quite a while. I'm glad that you didn't stop writing this story. This was a pretty good chapter. I wish you a happy holiday, and I wish you the best of luck while in the military.
TheAzureCipherXX chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
Read it to here :D As you reviewed The Immortal Void, I will review what you have written. And there's one problem. It's too...
Awesome? Yea that's the word.
Keep writing, I mean until I read to the end of what you have :3
Airchi chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
How did I not find this story sooner?!
Very good chapter overall, can't wait to find out more about Ace and Spade! :D
htffan951 chapter 13 . 5/29/2013
First off I'm sorry for taking so long to review this chapter. I accidentally skipped over it when browsing this site. Know about your chapter. It was fantastic. It was very interesting to read and it was well detailed. I will be looking forward to read more
HKGhost chapter 13 . 5/24/2013
On the contrary, Spyro knowing of Fang and Silver's plans is quite lucky. If they can out run him, then Spyro will be aware of the danger that Sparx is in. This is an interesting story and I hope that you update soon.
One last thing though, you seem to be hitting the love/hate thing with Fang and Silver a bit hard on the head. As in, one day she is frusterated at having to work with fang and threatening to kill him, to fantizizing about him and flirting with him. Think about it.
So, update soon, I like this story. Good luck
Mr Teggsy chapter 12 . 5/13/2013
Sorry for the late reply.

It's a very good chapter and quite a nice idea that you created with how it all started with Malefor. Very well executed. And his friend relations before his reign and the idea of introducing a new 'villain' to the scene is very well linked

On the downside; I really do disagree with your chose of name;it doesn't fit in with the type of character and its too human, your linking a to 'the real world'. Try avoiding using human names if possible, but don't get me wrong some names do fit with fantasy stories, just not many.

I did suggest a name to you in a PM in hoping it was a 'better' choice of name, but I have not had your decision on the matter and so will leave it at that.

In conclusion; a very good chapter, very initiative as usual, only improvements are very little details, but nothing to be of concern. I look forward to hearing from you on the next chapter and keep up the good work

Until the next chapter starts
Unit Omicron chapter 12 . 5/12/2013
This story reminds me a lot of the one that I'm working on right now, Great stuff so far. Keep up the great work.
Admiralkirk chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
oh shit he's not breathing!? Come on Cynder you can CPR him to life and get the extra perk of kissing him! lol.
Admiralkirk chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
Alright I read up to this point and I'm interested about the dream. I wonder, will this dream be the final outcome or can this be changed now that she's seen it? Well I'll have to find out.
Admiralkirk chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
I told you I'd read your story and the first real chapter was interesting. I'll have to read more when I get home.
MurasakiKuroAkai chapter 12 . 5/3/2013
Malefor's connection to Drake was pretty much my 3rd guess as to what this chapter was going to be. Now I'm pretty curious about these hybrid elements. Looking forward to the next chapter.